GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are a victim friendly site, this includes family and friends. Until or unless someone is named a suspect or person of interest by law enforcement discussing anyone as such is not allowed. This includes the husband, he is a victim unless law enforcement says otherwise.

Ima

It'll be interesting to know how the vehicle crash ties into all of this. My first thought was that he told the hospital it was a crash, when in reality it was the result of Beverly fighting back.. but who knows.

<modsnip>

I know a lot of people have commented on the lock box missing,and I will give my two cents on that. I listed my house for sale last week. I have never used a realtor so the lock box thing was new to me. My realtor showed me how it worked. It has bluetooth in it and anytime an agent shows the home, they connect their phone app to the box via blue tooth. When they do, it immediately notifies the listing agent who, and what time the box was accessed.

I also think that police have a suspect and thats why they haven't released any details or a "be on the lookout" for a suspect.

Just getting in and caught up (was napping, meanwhile thinking about this case the whole time in my sleep. I didn't wake up with any epiphanies, thats for sure. Nada. Zilch!) Any, I just wanted to say this must be what her husband was referring to in the end of the interview? Iirc, he was on his way to look through that information if I understood correctly (wondering if LE gave it to him?) Hope this has/will yield some positive results yet.

What do we know about Aaron Lewis other than he is 33 and has facial injuries from a car crash?

There was an Aaron Lewis arrested in 2012 for leaving a pipe bomb at family services. No idea if it's same guy or how to link articles.

It'll be interesting to know how the vehicle crash ties into all of this. My first thought was that he told the hospital it was a crash, when in reality it was the result of Beverly fighting back.. but who knows.
Maybe wrecked a slate gray truck?

(Date of birth 1981? I was way off on my age range estimate...)

Of course the "referral" could be from a previous client or even a friend BUT why it sets my hanky meter a tad blinky is that it was her hubby who claimed it was a "referral" in his interview (see post 466).

Personally, I could count on one hand the number of times I told my hubby the source of a potential customer---that would be unnecessary info unless hubby knew the referring party personally, iykwim?

I can come up with dozens of scenarios that don't seem odd and yet him knowing. Especially since we also know she wanted this property to be sold (that's been linked her previously)

Including that some couples just talk about everything (and as they've been together since they were teens that wouldn't at all shock me!) and some women simply just volunteer a lot of details.

But other scenarios I can just as easily see happening:

The smaller town, most people knowing one another and knowing one another and their business (LOL) type scenarios.

"I'm off to show ____ now."
"Oh really? Someone we know?"
"No, ____" (A friend of... A referral from...)

"I'm off to show ______. I REALLY want to see this thing finally get sold."
"Oh, is _____ coming back to see it." (Perhaps a previous person she'd shown it to or the name of someone they know)
"Nah, some other couple. They're coming from out of town so they must be really interested to drive all this way."
"How'd they end up with you?"
"It was a referral."​

Or the off-handed volunteering of some information and it being a less common type of showing causing additional specifics being shared scenario:

"I'm off to show ______. I sure hope they show up and aren't late! It'll throw the rest of the evening off. They're coming down from _____ so who knows how things might be on the road..."
"Oh really? How'd you end up with them?"
"Got a referral from _____."

Or the client doesn't have a clue what they want scenario:

"Ugh, waiting here for this couple that's supposed to be coming from out of town. They're apt to be stuck in some traffic since it's 5:30. I'm taking them to ______, but then they want to see ______. I mean those two properties are SO different. I'm afraid this is a waste of my time and I could be gallivanting all over with people who really aren't sure what they want and haven't looked into it."
"Oh, sorry honey. Where did they come from?"
"Referral from _____. Maybe they just wanted someone else to deal with them." (Or something like that)​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum