DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
aed0877f95ab5bcdf4bbf014bc1ad40e.jpg

Happy Heavenly Birthday, Beverly! Forever 50 and forever in our hearts! RIP

Tweet from a KARK4 News Reporter:
[video=twitter;518421852570791937]https://twitter.com/KenBuffa/status/518421852570791937[/video]

A quote from Beverly's grandchild: "She used to sit on my couch and twirl my hair."
As a Grammy, this one absolutely tears at my heart! :(

Bear with me on my train of thought.....

At the OH Nov 16, fom State Pros that they had evidence that AL was scamming people and breaking into houses stealing and putting stuff on Craigslists. Def said they didnt have this evidence and it was stated this info came from CL.
From VI#1 NJ, she shared that CL would go to yard sales and buy stuff and then resale online to make money. NJ said that the garage at Randall Dr home was full of stuff. We heard of CL posting stuff for sale on the FB online yard sales, even the bed that was in the picture with AL laying on it without a shirt on.

We know (still out there on YouTube) that AL had those videos of how to take the various anti theft devices off.

From various court documents we can see for a fact that CL has had people in her life that did drugs (and was drug tested herself, ) stole from others and/or embezzling. CL was even charged with Theft by Receiving, although we all assume it had to do with BC phone found in her home, we do not know that for certain. That charge was bound over to Circuit Court but so far nothing has been done with it. *Same with the Robbery charge against AL, bound over to Circuit Court but nothing done since.
AL has posted many documents in his several Federal civil suits. Doc that otherwise info we as in public would not have seen. Much of the info that JMHO I began to think was stuff he posted for that reason to get it known, as was in his last suit in which he just randomly added Lt Mark Swagerty taking his phone and rest of the accident report. That info tells who the subpoena person listed as Kim Martin is, she was the accident witness listed on the accident report. Ultimately that part of his suit was dropped. But I said then that I think he had a reason for attaching it. Lots of info from the Interrogatories is to be gotten. Much was stated in the OH as testimony on the stand as well.
When Bill James was appointed by Judge Wright in June, after looking up some of his cases and finding out he has had multiple High Profile cases and their outcomes... I said many times that it brought concern to me on this case.
When the 28 Motions were filed Oct 1, prior to the OH Oct 6, which is what is suppose to happen they filed prior to hearing, I again said that this is legal procedure, from other cases I have followed.
I had looked through other cases of Bill James, on the court docket pages back when he first was appointed. Just out of curiosity of cases.
After the OH hearing and coming back to WS to touch base, I saw it posted about AL affidavit posted on his FB. Not sure who or why it was posted (still don't but it still up). But last week I got to thinking again about the "other" information gleaned from AL civil suits. So I read back through the affidavit looking at it that way. Then it hit me. Whether it is meant to be or not, something is there.
One of Bill James cases from Jan 2015, manslaughter / residential burglary case. Not high profile but one that def was in the news (went back and looked at media reports). Victim in THAT case, was killed in process of residential burglary and was in the literal process being out on bond for drugs and burglary. Prison records and so forth. This is where another one of those dang small circles of stuff keeps linking to other stuff/people in this case. Victim in other case that Bill James is the Def Attorney, is also linked to CL in Beverly Carter case. Re read the affidavit. Sept 25th Page. There is and can be verified connection to CL. I am not so sure that there wasn't other crimes going on with CL and AL and possibly others now (going back and revisiting past convo and thoughts here at WS). Also, same Motions have been filed in that case as with this case. Diff Judge. But in this case the Motions granted because the Judge gave his reasons as to why the searches were illegal with case law. The other case I speaking of, continuance and trial is March 2016.

JMHO, just mind boggling all the various coincidences in this case.

aed0877f95ab5bcdf4bbf014bc1ad40e.jpg

Happy Heavenly Birthday, Beverly! Forever 50 and forever in our hearts! RIP

Such a beautiful lady and so full of life. Thinking of the Carter family, Beverly's co-workers and friends. Sending lots of love and prayers and thoughts your way and remaining confident that there will be Justice For Beverly. She will never be forgotten...she has touched so many. God Bless.

Now I'm really confused....... what does this case have to do with STEVENADAMS2015@gmail.com ?

:yeahthat: :ditto: Did you notice the 2 diff spellings, one part it says STEPHEN ADAMS and the email is STEVENADAMS2015. I googled it and also used it on a pay site to look up. Weird as all get out but that is what was allegedly used (per LEO info so gotta go with it, that doc is their authenticity of its use in this case) for the Textme app (from what I understand anyways). JMHO. I was going to look up the long/lat listed later to see where they are, in ref to the Textme documents prev released. But got busy watching/listening new documentary series to Netflix and wrapping presents.

Off Topic for anyone who followed the Teresa Halbach case here on WS http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Teresa-Marie-Halbach-25-Manitowoc-31-Oct-2005 , Netflix has a New Series just started Dec 18, 2015 called Making a Murderer. Someone told me about it and Mod KateB gave me link gonna check it out when finish the 10 episodes http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...lix-to-stream-new-documentary-on-Steven-Avery :thinking:

I think they used Steven & Crystal Adams as the fictitious client name, when contacting Beverly.

You are correct on those names. But I think what zxbeer was meaning, (and could be misunderstanding but if you google that email it comes up with some sports guy, Basketball I think)but it was kinda confusing to me also. Usually you see a bunch of diff stuff but not with that one lol

12/21/2015
04:00 PM NOTICE - OTHER
Entry: PURSUANT A.C.A. 16-46-108 https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/c...=P&case_id=60CR-14-3928&begin_date=&end_date=

^^^ State giving Def Google Affidavit of Authenticity that will be used in court. Link to those documents https://contexte.aoc.arkansas.gov/i...resent2?DMS_ID=IKS6QEHU9XTRSIKGZTRJXEBDPQQ781

Am I reading that right? Looks like he created the Stephen/Steven Adams profile the day he first contacted Beverly? If that's what it is in fact saying, I'm not sure why this really bothers me, but it does. I guess it just points out even further how she was literally hunted. Like prey. :(

Per the documents from Google, (if I'm understanding correctly) the ID was created on 9/24/2014 @ 2:39 PM UTC (9:39 AM central time **See note below) From the phone records, he first contacted Beverly via a phone call that same day...9/24/2014 @ 9:31 PM UTC (4:31 PM central time). He created the ID a mere 7 hours prior to initiating contact.

****Correct? Someone double check me. Today Google says there is 6 hours difference between UTC and Central time, but that pesky hour of Daylight Savings Time throws me off. At the end of Sept., Daylight Savings is still in effect..right? So on that date, it was 5 hours difference...right?

While out doing a little shopping this afternoon, got a call from Vine that CL has been returned to McPherson Unit from Wrightsville Unit. Guess they brought her down for her "out to court" ... depositions I bet. JMHO

Am I reading that right? Looks like he created the Stephen/Steven Adams profile the day he first contacted Beverly? If that's what it is in fact saying, I'm not sure why this really bothers me, but it does. I guess it just points out even further how she was literally hunted. Like prey. :(

Per the documents from Google, (if I'm understanding correctly) the ID was created on 9/24/2014 @ 2:39 PM UTC (9:39 AM central time **See note below) From the phone records, he first contacted Beverly via a phone call that same day...9/24/2014 @ 9:31 PM UTC (4:31 PM central time). He created the ID a mere 7 hours prior to initiating contact.

****Correct? Someone double check me. Today Google says there is 6 hours difference between UTC and Central time, but that pesky hour of Daylight Savings Time throws me off. At the end of Sept., Daylight Savings is still in effect..right? So on that date, it was 5 hours difference...right?

Your right it does appear to read like it was set up on 9/24/2014, but the TextMe app was created July 12. 2014 (spoof number) BUT they only got records for month of Sept 2014/ (I say that because Def asked how long they had records for just day or so or how long) But date on doc here show for whole month of https://contexte.aoc.arkansas.gov/i...resent2?DMS_ID=3VFP7KFOF33WKV4DXI6EE4FPYMU38V Sept. And we fig out the UTC time you have to subtract 5 hours then if it military time subtract 12 to get actual time. Daylight Saving doesnt go into effect until around Halloween. << that account has steve24o@yahoo.com as email. (420 is CL and AL date of marriage)

Also I thought the Textme was an app thru Google? Lol too tired to think/remember.

Carl Carter, Jr. posted on social media that there is a hearing this Wednesday and trial in two weeks.

Sometime on Dec. 28 this was posted on ALs FB page:
Arron Lewis
20 hrs · Wynne, AR ·

To write Arron: Arron M. Lewis #151373 PO Box 400 Grady, AR 71644

I wonder who posts for him. I know inmates get their hands on phones so maybe he's doing it himself, but the affidavit is still there and that would have taken a bit of time to post. Maybe his attorney? I don't understand why this is still posted, the affidavit, but maybe the prosecutors don't know.

I have no idea why anyone would post that trash for him. Sad part is there are plenty of needy, insecure, mentally unhealthy women who will use that address. My standards might not be extremely high, but they are definitely way higher than 7 time felon, currently awaiting trial for murder and kidnapping. No thanks, creeper.

Oh-- and I think the prosecutor knows. For sure. Not sure why his attorney would allow that to be posted. Seems it would hurt more than help. He placed himself with her dead and burying her. And a duct tape mask. omg.

He's changed his plea from mental defect to one of general denial.

http://katv.com/news/local/arron-lewis-changes-defense-requests-more-evidence-to-be-tossed

Notice changing the plea:

12/28/2015
04:28 PM NOTICE - OTHER JAMES JR , WILLIAM OWEN
Entry: Notice of Defense
Images https://contexte.aoc.arkansas.gov/imaging/IMAGES/DMS/CK_Image.Present2?DMS_ID=I88S1MOMWY1ZVQ6F8BPPDSKTS37U3Q

Defense counsel also wants to interview CL:

12/28/2015
04:30 PM MOTION COMPEL JAMES JR , WILLIAM OWEN
Entry: Motion to Compel Witness to Speak to Defense
Images https://contexte.aoc.arkansas.gov/imaging/IMAGES/DMS/CK_Image.Present2?DMS_ID=DERUZCMZ5Q64O4Q4QSE8RQC5HJ1P5I

Many more objections to prosecution exhibits...more on this in a minute.

12/28/2015
04:31 PM NOTICE - OTHER JAMES JR , WILLIAM OWEN
Entry: Notice of Exhibit Objections
Images https://contexte.aoc.arkansas.gov/imaging/IMAGES/DMS/CK_Image.Present2?DMS_ID=NN7CKYJ0FR949TEWRVETQD7QSX6C7D

Okay...this is a wacky question and one that is admittedly not very well thought out, but I want to just throw this out there and see what others think.

Is there any way that weird FB affidavit that showed up and has been sitting there for weeks could have anything to do with their new objection (linked above) to AL's affidavit that the prosecution has on their proposed exhibit list? They are citing issues with "chain of custody/authentication" and I can't help but wonder if that is somehow related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay