GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does someone want to decipher this....my brain is too tired to figure out what "DEF EPNG" means.....especially EPNG. First thought is appearing, but I know that can't be right...??????

Anyone?

01/12/2016
03:16 PM COURT APPEARANCE LEWIS, AARON M
Entry: DEF APP'D W/ ATTY DEF EPNG ON AMENDED INFO DEFENSE MOTION IN LIMINE W/ REGARD TO PRISONER LETTERS GRANTED JURY SWORN RECESS FOR THE EVENING AT 3:15 PM
Images No Images

https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/cconnect/PROD/public/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=60CR-14-3928&begin_date=&end_date=

Reading online I don't think some people understand although 14 jurors seated that is 12 jurors and 2 alternates.

I made reference upthread to 14 people, but I was including the alternates in that total. I know they really only have to convince 12, but since the Netflix doc "Making a Murderer" is fresh on my mind it was at the forefront of my thinking that the alternates can sometimes wind up counting, so I included them in my total.

edit: Oops...hope that wasn't a spoiler for anyone. In the whole scheme of things, it's really not.

Does someone want to decipher this....my brain is too tired to figure out what "DEF EPNG" means.....especially EPNG. First thought is appearing, but I know that can't be right...??????

Anyone?

01/12/2016
03:16 PM COURT APPEARANCE LEWIS, AARON M
Entry: DEF APP'D W/ ATTY DEF EPNG ON AMENDED INFO DEFENSE MOTION IN LIMINE W/ REGARD TO PRISONER LETTERS GRANTED jury] SWORN RECESS FOR THE EVENING AT 3:15 PM
Images No Images

https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/cconnect/PROD/public/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=60CR-14-3928&begin_date=&end_date=

I haven't seen this Motion

Anyone?

01/12/2016
03:16 PMCOURT APPEARANCELEWIS, AARON M
Entry:DEF APP'D W/ ATTY DEF EPNG ON AMENDED INFO DEFENSE MOTION IN LIMINE W/ REGARD TO PRISONER LETTERS GRANTED JURY SWORN RECESS FOR THE EVENING AT 3:15 PM
ImagesNo Images

I know limine is a legal term, I believe, Latin for "at the begging or at the start"...might want to look that up to make sure.

I'm off to see if I can google EPNG and get some answers.

The pic I uploaded of court docs might be easier to read.

Also, looks like a lot of subpoenas were entered yesterday by Bill James.

AL still showing out to court status on Vinelink. Wonder where they meeting him? Not at PCSO

Oops the pic didn't upload. Let me try again.
f03d9940d8407bea60b9a7aca2ceb4ed.jpg

All of those are also already State witnesses. I meant like all other motions that been scanned, haven't seen things one. If you notice says prison letters. Possible just was a late filing or one the working on. Again I sounded if same ones confiscated by Tucker guard?

3dc8f8165e74067f49864ee8c4b1f459.jpg

Sorry. One more try. I cut off part of the wording on the last pic. Ooopsie!

Oops the pic didn't upload. Let me try again.
f03d9940d8407bea60b9a7aca2ceb4ed.jpg

All of those are also already State witnesses. I meant like all other motions that been scanned, haven't seen things one. If you notice says prison letters. Possible just was a late filing or one the working on. Again I sounded if same ones confiscated by Tucker guard?

He probably has a room at The Peabody. I'm only halfway kidding. Lol

Lmao wonder if they kept him at courthouse lol. On lol he had same amount of security as has had prior. One reporter said under heavy guard.

3dc8f8165e74067f49864ee8c4b1f459.jpg

Sorry. One more try. I cut off part of the wording on the last pic. Ooopsie!

Jmho...EPNG lol not elpaso natural gas like Google thinks lol. I think it is Essentially Pleading Not Guilty ? To the charge
Which is same Capital Murder but amended to include full statute wording. Lol I just guessing on what stands for but sounds plausible.

Jmho...EPNG lol not elpaso natural gas like Google thinks lol. I think it is Essentially Pleading Not Guilty ? To the charge
Which is same Capital Murder but amended to include full statute wording. Lol I just guessing on what stands for but sounds plausible.
Guess that sounds better than the things I came up with for EPNG. Having to do with AL. HAHAHA! I won't elaborate.

Going to bed ..

:praying: :judge:

Keeping Beverly Carters family in my prayers.

I thought it might be that Defendent is approved for court appearance (like testifying) "DEPENDING" being that weird DEF EPNG word.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153956868019113&id=62408869112

Opening statements begin Wednesday morning in the trial of a man accused of killing realtor Beverly Carter.

Drew Petrimoulx*shows us where we stand the night before testimony is set to begin...

KARK4 news report for today

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

The following post has nothing to do with the legalities of the case and is simply my own inner "catty girl" coming out.

After watching that report and seeing AL and his stupid looking face and his stupid looking (ugly) shaved head, there was one thought that came to the forefront of my mind: If AL was truly meeting BC for the reasons he states....why would he have shaved his head earlier that day, like his neighbor stated?

Because it's such a great look on him? NOPE! I know it's a matter of personal preference, but he looks extra gross with a shaved head. Wouldn't he want too look good for a "date"?

My own theory is that he shaved his head so that a kidnap victim couldn't get a handhold on his hair. Made it harder for someone to fight back.

JMO.

Okay..with that I'm out and going to bed. :)

If I remember correctly tomorrow is AL birthday. I remembered it being the same day as my husband's. What a way to spend your birthday. I doubt he has any regrets but he had plenty of pocket money to start a good new life with, when he was last released. If their only defense is that affidavit this maybe a short trial, which would be awesome for the Carters.

The following post has nothing to do with the legalities of the case and is simply my own inner "catty girl" coming out.

After watching that report and seeing AL and his stupid looking face and his stupid looking (ugly) shaved head, there was one thought that came to the forefront of my mind: If AL was truly meeting BC for the reasons he states....why would he have shaved his head earlier that day, like his neighbor stated?

Because it's such a great look on him? NOPE! I know it's a matter of personal preference, but he looks extra gross with a shaved head. Wouldn't he want too look good for a "date"?

My own theory is that he shaved his head so that a kidnap victim couldn't get a handhold on his hair. Made it harder for someone to fight back.

JMO.

Yep I always thought that as well. I just wonder what surprises Bill James was speaking of.

JMO.

Right! And if it was a scheduled date, why would he admit to kidnapping her because "she was a rich broker- a woman- who worked alone". That's a weird way to say "How about a threesome later?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay