GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As the state resumes its case in chief, it calls another sheriffs deputy who assisted in surveillance of #ArronLewis This is witness #7

At break its important to keep in mind that prosecution must convince 12 jurors of guilt; the defense only has to convince 1 to doubt guilt.

Chanley Painter

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

long time lurker from the area- haven't read up on this thread yet today and someone may have already posted this- but the reporter from AR Dem Gaz is also tweeting live reports from the trial but he's not using #ArronLewis - just an alternate source for ya'll

Brandon Riddle ‎@BrandonCRiddle

Hendrix: The "Adams" email account was created about 9:39 a.m. Sept. 24, 2014 and was used to communicate with Beverly Carter. #ArkDG

3:13 PM - 13 Jan 2016

https://twitter.com/BrandonCRiddle

Investigator at scene of #ArronLewis car crash now on stand. He'd been staking out home where Lewis was living. #ARnews
Drew P.

THV11 ‏@THV11 2m2 minutes ago

State now calls Adam Nash to the stand. #ArronLewisTrial
0 retweets 1 like
THV11 ‏@THV11 3m3 minutes ago

Prosecution now discussing Arron Lewis's time in the ER following the car pursuit that led to an accident. #ArronLewisTrial
0 retweets 0 likes
THV11 ‏@THV11 6m6 minutes ago

Investigator: seized phone from defendant when his phone number matched the number they were investigating. #ArronLewisTrial

Astonishing -he was consumed with when the vape shop opened

THV11
@THV11

Nash: Saw someone outside a "vape" shop on Green Mtn. Dr. asked him when it opened. Appearance matched Arron Lewis. #ArronLewisTrial

Aaron Nash is now on the stand; he identified #ArronLewis outside a vape shop,called police-knowing there was a warrant 4 #ArronLewis arrest

Chanley Painter

THV11
@THV11
38s
Prosecution to Nash: "Why did you chase [Lewis]?" Nash: "I don't know." Court audiences laughs. #ArronLewisTrial

Lewis asked Nash why are you chasing me? Nash said because you kidnapped the realtor. Nash checked a picture on FB to make sure it was him

Elicia Dover

Now hearing from the manager of Argos, the concrete plant where #BeverlyCarter's body was found. #CarterCase

Elicia Dover

KATV's Elicia Dover
@KATVElicia
33s
Now hearing from the manager of Argos, the concrete plant where #BeverlyCarter's body was found. #CarterCase

The prosecution is not wasting any time moving through the many witnesses it has subpoena'd in #ArronLewis trial

Chanley Painter

#ArronLewis former employer says "he was no dummy"

Chanley Painter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors