Steven Burroughs with FBI in Arkansas takes the stand #ArronLewisTrial
View details ·

Steven Burroughs with FBI in Arkansas takes the stand #ArronLewisTrial

Now for the good stuff!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

THV11
@THV11
51s
Agent Burroughs: "He wanted to talk to me about the possibility of going before a federal judge to plead guilty of kidnapping."
View details ·

THV11 ‏@THV11 15s16 seconds ago

Burroughs: Lewis told me "Trevor" might have moved Beverly to a different location. #ArronLewisTrial
0 retweets 0 likes
THV11 ‏@THV11 2m2 minutes ago

Agent Burroughs: "He wanted to talk to me about the possibility of going before a federal judge to plead guilty of kidnapping."
0 retweets 0 likes
THV11 ‏@THV11 4m4 minutes ago

State now calls Steven Burroughs with the FBI in Arkansas to the stand. #ArronLewisTrial

Geez I just posted and ran to the next tweet. I didn't take time to read it all, just skimmed. Good catch, girly!

That's where I found that other prisoner too - Snipes; so far 2 of those subpoena'd are being brought in from behind bars. Curious to see what they will be providing

ETA: oops, make that 3. Forgot CL!

Defense chooses not to cross examine FBI agent #ArronLewis

Chanley Painter

THV11 ‏@THV11 15s16 seconds ago

Burroughs: Lewis told me "Trevor" might have moved Beverly to a different location. #ArronLewisTrial
0 retweets 0 likes

0 retweets 0 likes

State now calls Steven Burroughs with the FBI in Arkansas to the stand. #ArronLewisTrial
Confusing, according the USAF publication Trevor would have likely been serving time for the 30 day confinement period at the time... maybe he got off on good behavior or just a few days prior.

Also in that court document after Trevor's and the other burglar's names it says "Vacant Property" - which I presume means they were the ones feeding AL and CL with vacant property info? Not sure.

Court pauses to discuss "off the record" matters with attorneys at the bench before next witness Jeff Allison testifies

Chanley Painter

I think I will need to leave and get some work done, starting to feel guilty watching the clock turn so fast! Carry on!

#ArronLewis told this officer he forced #beverlycarter into his trunk, stun gun in hand after luring her to the house for sale

Chanley Painter

Investigator Jeff Allison now on the stand. Says Lewis told him he tasered Carter, kidnapped her. Said "I take credit for the s*** I do."

Elicia Dover

But of course he takes credit. He's proud of it! !!

Allison is reading police report from the day Lewis was leading him to potential locations of a living Beverly Carter. #ArronLewisTrial

THV11
@THV11
17s
Allison making several references to "Trevor" holding Beverly Carter alive. #ArronLewisTrial
View details ·

I really am getting offline though!!

On night of Lewis' arrest, he took investigators to 2 houses to find #BeverlyCarter, saying she was still alive. Both houses were empty.

Elicia Dover

This witness is walking the jury through the "wild goose chase" #ArronLewis took him and another investigator on during a car confession

Chanley Painter

THV11 ‏@THV11 47s48 seconds ago

Allison: Mrs. Carter was located at the Argos plant. #ArronLewisTrial
0 retweets 0 likes

When Allison asked Lewis if Beverly Carter was located at Argos, Lewis said, "I put her in a cement mixer." #ArronLewisTrial
0 retweets 0 likes

Carl Carter Sr. is resting his chin on his hands as Investigator Allison goes over report from his car ride with Lewis. #ArronLewisTrial
0 retweets 0 likes
THV11 ‏@THV11 5m5 minutes ago

Allison: house in Haskell that Lewis led him to showed no evidence of anyone being held captive there. #ArronLewisTrial
0 retweets 0 likes
THV11 ‏@THV11 6m6 minutes ago

Allison making several references to "Trevor" holding Beverly Carter alive. #ArronLewisTrial
0 retweets 0 likes
THV11 ‏@THV11 7m7 minutes ago

Allison: Lewis directed me to a house in Haskell. #ArronLewisTrial
0 retweets 0 likes
THV11 ‏@THV11 8m8 minutes ago

Allison is reading police report from the day Lewis was leading him to potential locations of a living Beverly Carter. #ArronLewisTrial

Finally these investigators ask #ArronLewis about the cement plant & his demeanor in reaction put them on notice to search that property

Chanley Painter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members