GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#ArronLewis speaks very matter of factly as he relays intense details; he is relaxed in his chair using hands to talk to attorney & jury

"What did you do when you came home?" Lewis: "played X-Box." #ArronLewisTrial
*eyeroll* keep talking big boy, you're digging your own gave now, not Beverly's! !

THV11 Verified account ‏@THV11 1m1 minute ago

Court is now in recess until 10:15. #ArronLewisTrial
1 retweet 0 likes
Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha 1m1 minute ago

#ArronLewis tells the courtroom he is telling the truth. Now on break before cross examination #ARnews
5 retweets 0 likes
THV11 Verified account ‏@THV11 2m2 minutes ago

"Is what you told the jury true?" Lewis: "Yes."#ArronLewisTrial
0 retweets 0 likes
Marielle Mohs Verified account ‏@ElleMohs 2m2 minutes ago

Bill James - "is what you told them [jury] the truth?"
Lewis - "yes"
#ArronLewisTrial
0 retweets 0 likes

On break. AL seeming to enjoy his performance. Quite animated and looking directly at the jury while talking. Told them his ENTIRE criminal history...even from when he was a juvenile. Omg! Lol

#ArronLewis says it's all "crystals fault" his wife #ARnews

After dumping body, #ArronLewis says he "stayed up and played Xbox." Then went back next night w Lowery to burry body.

Lewis said later he made Lowery come with him back to Argos "to hold the flashlight." #ArronLewisTrial

Lewis - "I'm not a doctor. I wasn't even there" Lewis saying he doesn't know if someone can die during a sex act or not #ArronLewisTrial

Lewis says he doesn't know how #BeverlyCarter died. He wasn't there. Said Crystal told him she smothered her during sex act.

#ArronLewis says he only knows what his wife Crystal told him ab how #BeverlyCarter died #ARnews

Bill James - "is what you told them [jury] the truth?"
Lewis - "yes"
#ArronLewisTrial

"Is what you told the jury true?" Lewis: "Yes."#ArronLewisTrial

LIVE on #Periscope: Quick discussion about latest in #ArronLewis trial. https://t.co/zFYZliuarR

[video=twitter;688029851123625984]https://twitter.com/DrewPetrimoulx/status/688029851123625984[/video]

Defense passes #ArronLewis, judge calls brief recess until 10:15.

YAAY!!! Bathroom break badly needed. Lol

[video=twitter;688031923394904064]https://twitter.com/victoriapricetv/status/688031923394904064[/video]

A sampling of @JohnKushmaul's sketches of #ArronLewis testifying on his own behalf. https://t.co/2ObkJ5JdsI

On break. AL seeming to enjoy his performance. Quite animated and looking directly at the jury while talking. Told them his ENTIRE criminal history...even from when he was a juvenile. Omg! Lol
I don't think they're gonna fall for his "oh poor me, I had a bad childhood" bs!

[video=twitter;688033149675163648]https://twitter.com/AustinKellerman/status/688033149675163648[/video]

SKETCHES: Carl Carter Sr., #ArronLewis on stand by @JohnKushmaul cc: @victoriapricetv @DrewPetrimoulx @chanleysha https://t.co/ZLU9HEJzKc

In Northwest Arkansas Lewis had scheme set up to steal from Walmart stores. He says he only steals when he doesn't have a job. #CarterCase

Lewis says he likes to work when he has a job. When he doesn't he says he doesn't like to just "sit around." #ArronLewisTrial

Prosecutor: are you telling this jury making money for you means stealing from other people? Lewis: it can.

On cross examination #ArronLewis leans up in his chair, elbows on arm rest, not as relaxed #ARnews

Prosecutor to #ArronLewis: You've had four stories about what happened to #BeverlyCarter

YES!!!! Nail him!!!

Prosecutor to #ArronLewis: You've had four stories about what happened to #BeverlyCarter

YES!!!! Nail him!!!
Yup. He won't ever admit to the truth. We may never know between those 2 liars. But they killed her, that is obvious. And in cold blood.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Prosecutor is questioning #ArronLewis in his many statements to police ab what happened to #BeverlyCarter #ARnews

#ArronLewis is confirming that the prosecutors account of what #ArronLewis told @_ShannonMiller was true #ARnews

Lewis: "You're implying it wrong." Said this to prosecution. #ArronLewisTrial

Right, bc everyone is wrong but you, arrogant Arron!

Lewis says he had a stolen truck from Argos. #ArronLewisTrial

Johnson: When cops caught up with you, if you had done nothing wrong, why did you run? #ArronLewis: "Bc the police were chasing me."

During defense Qs, #ArronLewis aloof, looking at Jury. Seems shelled up by prosecutor, looking at him and most answers "yes sir/no sir."

Lewis laughed when prosecutor said he ran from police. Prosecutor shows him picture of #BeverlyCarter's body "What about this is funny?"

Lewis laughed when prosecutor said he ran from police. Prosecutor shows him picture of #BeverlyCarter's body "What about this is funny?"

Prosecutor - "what about you sitting on the witness stand and this, is funny?" (Shows a picture of Beverly dead to Lewis) #ArronLewisTrial

#ArronLewis s******s while on stand, prosecution admonishes him for smiling asks him to tell jury what's so funny about this.

#ArronLewis is on the defensive with prosecutor John Johnson, talking fast and acting perturbed or annoyed at line of questioning#ARnews

Lewis said he was trotting away from Adam Nash, who spotted him in front of the vape store. #ArronLewisTrial

Lewis: "The guy looked weird at me." #ArronLewisTrial

Why run away from someone calling your name if you like negative attention? Asks prosecutor #ArronLewis

Lewis says he had a stolen truck from Argos. #ArronLewisTrial

Johnson: "You jumped out of a 2nd story building and you had done nothing wrong?" #ArronLewis

Prosecution points to Argos as Lewis's "go-to" place. #ArronLewisTrial

Lewis continually responds to several questions with "Yes sir." #ArronLewisTrial

Sorry. I'm behind. Gotta get back to wifi signal not data signal. Att sucking today!

It would have been less shocking if he didn't take the stage. I mean stand. ;) But his lack of anything good in his soul is always shocking, no matter how many times it is shown.

Remember, once you open the link, it will only show the "top" tweets. You should click on the "live" tab and then it will auto update when there are new tweets.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets...S OR #ARRONLEWISTRIAL OR #CARTERCASE&src=typd

Side note, I will be in and out today as my little one is sick and I have to get her to the doc!

Thanks to all who are posting tweets for us!

Just another grateful WS'er who thanks you for the links you have provided for tweets, etc, on this trial. :tyou:

#ArronLewis visibly &verbally defensive toward prosecutor, raising his eyebrows & cocking his head to the side, at times sarcastic #ARnews

Zap him!!!

"You took her out there to bury her." Lewis: "Yes sir." #ArronLewisTrial

#ArronLewis is on the stand right now. He and the prosecutor are getting testy with one another. A lot of back and forth. #BeverlyCarter

You are trying to steadily manipulate me- #ArronLewis to John Johnson #ARnews

#ArronLewis & John Johnson speak over each other, emotions are raised in defendant when discussing why he left hospital w/out treatment

Lewis. "Your emphasis on everything is about murder and kidnapping." Prosecution: "You're right about that." #ArronLewisTrial

I can help for a little while kay. Dang your fingers must be burning! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem