GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marielle MohsVerified account ‏@ElleMohs 45s46 seconds ago
BREAKING - Arron Lewis is guilty of capital murder and kidnapping. Jury decision was unanimous #ArronLewisTrial

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha 45s45 seconds ago
Victims son on the stand for victim impact statements #ArronLewis #ARnews

And nothing in BC life to tarnish her reputation. RIP Beverly. Justice was served. May your family find some comfort in this.

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha 30s30 seconds ago
#BeverlyCarter son crying on the stand as he tells jury what his mom meaned to him

Janelle Lilley ‏@JanelleLilley 45s45 seconds ago
Carl Carter weeping on the stand right now as he talks about his mom. Says her grandchildren were her world. #ArronLewisTrial

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha 32s32 seconds ago
Courtroom crowd is filled with noise of sobbing and sniffles #ArronLewis #BeverlyCarter #ARnews

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha 1m1 minute ago
#ArronLewis emotionless chin in hand slouched in seat #ARnews

My battery is about to go, i won't be able to do more tweets soon...

#ArronLewis emotionless chin in hand slouched in seat #ARnews
Haha. Got him! Now he is gonna have to nurse his ego. I hope he has a real hard time in prison.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

At times while son testifies jurors will look with disgust towards #ArronLewis #ARnews

I wish they could just bind his feet and hands, duct tape his mouth so he cant yell and stick him in a grave to die a slow death.

Hallelujah!!!! I knew if I took some time to do work this would happen. Thank God and we saw this coming. Good job Prosecution. Poor Carls and rest of the family but at least it was over fast, the trial, the verdict. Much better than dragging out for years. Big sigh of relief here

Chanley Shá Painter
@chanleysha

Jury is dismissed to deliberate sentence for kidnapping felony #ArronLewis
2:11 PM - 15 Jan 2016

2 part verdict

Hallelujah!!!! I knew if I took some time to do work this would happen. Thank God and we saw this coming. Good job Prosecution. Poor Carls and rest of the family but at least it was over fast, the trial, the verdict. Much better than dragging out for years. Big sigh of relief here

Are you okay, ConnectZDots? Where is our KayKay85? Hope she is okay. I feel limp as a dishrag right now but so relieved!

:drumroll::loveyou::scared::happydance::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::rollercoaster::cheers::crazy::razz::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

Chanley Shá Painter
@chanleysha

Hugs and tears all around courtroom. Family thanking law enforcement officers present #ARnews
2:12 PM - 15 Jan 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member