GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't make anything right about what she did in this mess but I do think CL testimony helped seal the deal. jmo.

I'm thankful she finally did the right thing. I've been continuously following this case from the start, like so many others here. At times it was SO difficult to see a select few defending Crystal. It calms my heart that BOTH of these monsters will pay for what they did. I'm disappointed that she may one day get out of prison, but I guess that's the "deal with the devil" they had to make to arrive at this verdict.

Finally over and jury did the right thing! Long day! More later....in traffic jam in downtown little rock. Lol.

So glad some justice was served!

Be careful getting home, jstkiddn! Can't wait to hear about your day!

Thanks to you also, zxbeer, for jumping in and helping out with posting the tweets for us. I'm fairly certain poor KayKay85 and ConnectZDots do not have fingerprints anymore from typing!
My pinky was seriously cramping from holding my phone for hours!! Yep, i think ive swiped my fingerprints off swiping this phone so much. Lol. I lasted abt 5 min on the laptop. Just so used to using my phone. Drove up to Arby's (hadn't eaten all day), got to the pickup window and received a text telling verdict, then my phone was popping, tweeting, whistling, vibrating with tweets and WS notifications! Lady at window said, wow...is that your phone doing all those noises??? Lol
I said, yep...good thing I'm at Arby's and not church!

Finally over and jury did the right thing! Long day! More later....in traffic jam in downtown little rock. Lol.

I tip my hat to all of you that were in the courtroom. Can't imagine what that felt like. My back is tense just being home watching the tweets rolling in.

RIP, beautiful Beverly Carter.

Thank you, CL and AL for taking the stand and nailing the coffin for AL.

I know some will disagree, but I gained some respect for CL. My prayers are with her daughter.

AL is just beyond redemption and respect.

My pinky was seriously cramping from holding my phone for hours!! Yep, i think ive swiped my fingerprints off swiping this phone so much. Lol. I lasted abt 5 min on the laptop. Just so used to using my phone. Drove up to Arby's (hadn't eaten all day), got to the pickup window and received a text telling verdict, then my phone was popping, tweeting, whistling, vibrating with tweets and WS notifications! Lady at window said, wow...is that your phone doing all those noises??? Lol

Ha! She probably thought you'd just picked up a nice big shipment and customer calls were rolling in! Pamper your fingers and be good to yourself!

Ha! She probably thought you'd just picked up a nice big shipment and customer calls were rolling in! Pamper your fingers and be good to yourself!
Shipment? Hmmm. Hahahaha.
I told her I was glad I was at Arby's and not at church with my phone going crazy!

Geez, I wonder if AL will be giving his thumbs up sign as they lead him out of court this time? I can't imagine he's feeling his usual smugness now.
Oh, wish they'd made keeping that stun belt on him forever part of his sentence.

Safe travels! Waiting on your in depth report!!! Woot! Celebration time for sure!!!!

Thanks for the tweets everyone!
I am from Arkansas (living in MS now) but this is the first time I have followed a trial there in real time. I am impressed! Restored my faith in the justice system... At least for the moment.
So glad Beverly got justice. May she rest in peace.:rose:

Adding my Thanks!! to all the dedicated folks with sore fingers for keeping us updated!

Told my DH today that it's been a good couple of months for time spent sleuthing ..finding two precious boys, Malik and Lonzie and now finally Justice for Beverly... Icing on our WS cake!!

JMHO, which is based on limited information, but I think CL testifying to the truth was essential to getting a conviction on AL. Can't say without her he wouldn't have been convicted but I am convinced that it would have been a much, much more difficult job getting him put away for life. And while CL absolutely deserves credit, that does not in any way absolve her of responsibility for the obvious and significant part she played in Beverly's death. What's more she has also irrevocably changed the life of her own child--but at least CL gave her daughter the gift of truth and taking responsibility for her actions which is something that her child can build upon amid the wreckage left in the wake of CL's choices.

I could never, ever be a defense attorney. I will never identify with the mindset of someone who can do that for a living.

[video=twitter;688139948537458688]https://twitter.com/thvshayla/status/688139948537458688[/video]

#ArronLewis throws up a peace sign as the car door closes to take him away https://t.co/avU5Q9YTEY

Bahaha. AL speechless for once. I love it!!!

TKL123

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

This was published to YouTube last November. A tribute to Beverly with photos of fellow Realtors, family, friends. It's beautiful. Have tissue ready. Not sure we can post tributes but will give it a try.

[video=youtube;9XVNC7Vb8V8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XVNC7Vb8V8[/video]

[video=twitter;688139948537458688]https://twitter.com/thvshayla/status/688139948537458688[/video]

#ArronLewis throws up a peace sign as the car door closes to take him away https://t.co/avU5Q9YTEY

Bahaha. AL speechless for once. I love it!!!

I like the comment at that post
"I've got a sign for him too...but it's only one finger "

[video=twitter;688141301062094848]https://twitter.com/chanleysha/status/688141301062094848[/video]

Wonder who that woman was that said...you just had a really bad day, didn't you? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove