Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
Pulaski County authorities say Lewis was a person of interest before he was involved in a Sunday afternoon car accident. Following the accident, deputies took a picture of Lewis's facial injuries. Because of his injuries, he was taken to Baptist Health in Little Rock before the arrest warrant was issued by a judge

http://www.katv.com/story/26648630/a...g-realtor-case

Actually maybe they took the photo so AL couldn't say they beat him up! JMO

Awesome...........now..........is she alive and being held somewhere ? They gotta get that out of him, starvation and dehydration could be gave concerns if he has her stashed in an old abandon farmhouse or barn somewhere.

He just comes across as a petty criminal to me that probably escalated to kidnapping and ransom schemes, something he probably learned during his last stint in prison.

Maybe his plan was to extort enough money that he could flee the U.S. and never have to worry about the charges. He is undoubtedly a con man and a shyster in every sense of the word.........but is he a cold blooded murderer ?

They need to make him talk......time is of the essence if she is still alive.

Awesome...........now..........is she alive and being held somewhere ? They gotta get that out of him, starvation and dehydration could be gave concerns if he has her stashed in an old abandon farmhouse or barn somewhere.

He just comes across as a petty criminal to me that probably escalated to kidnapping and ransom schemes, something he probably learned during his last stint in prison.

Maybe his plan was to extort enough money that he could flee the U.S. and never have to worry about the charges. He is undoubtedly a con man and a shyster in every sense of the word.........but is he a cold blooded murderer ?

They need to make him talk......time is of the essence if she is still alive.

I get the feeling that he is impulsive, almost manic maybe, probably influenced by drugs but also just his personality. It was probably a matter of time before he escalated.

I am betting (despite the news story that says otherwise) that she did take that picture. We know her phone was used later that night after the abduction; plenty of time for the picture to get automatically uploaded to icloud. Also, they train women to pop guys in the nose, and it sure looks like that is what she did. It also looks like she popped him a good one with some sort of an object. If you read the police report of the accident, it says he had shoulder/neck injuries. It doesn't say one word about facial/nose injuries. I'm glad they caught him; now to find her.

What does this mean?

I can CLEARLY read your quote from the article, and we all KNOW that everything that is reported -is fact!

Just on the side of... Just in case it isn't fact :

https://www.facebook.com/forbidden.hillcrest

Here- in a post with the officers narrative from the accident scene, no where does he state: iI then took a selfie like picture of the suspect... No where does it say that.

I'm simply pointing out a possibility...

"Minden said that the photo of Aaron Lewis was taken following a car accident in the 8700 block of Jacksonville Cato Road near Mt. Ison Road at around 9:55 a.m. this morning. "

From: http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlo...ant-issued-in-disappearance-of-beverly-carter

Minden doesn't say specifically that police took the photo...

Even the arrest is just insane. I really hope no movie is ever made about this because I suspect he'd really enjoy that. Praying they find her alive..

I am betting (despite the news story that says otherwise) that she did take that picture. We know her phone was used later that night after the abduction; plenty of time for the picture to get automatically uploaded to icloud. Also, they train women to pop guys in the nose, and it sure looks like that is what she did. It also looks like she popped him a good one with some sort of an object. If you read the police report of the accident, it says he had shoulder/neck injuries. It doesn't say one word about facial/nose injuries. I'm glad they caught him; now to find her.

Did you see his truck? There were witnesses to the crash, which had him at a high rate of speed. The truck was overturned and completely totaled. There is no sign of the victim.

The theory that he could have abducted her for ransom has been thrown out here and debunked. This is just a thought and only that, no proof, what if he has contacted the family for ransom? Police wouldn't tell that to the media. That could be a reason they think it was kidnapping from the start and why everything happened so fast in looking for her.

That happened in the Samantha Koenig Case (Alaska). Israel Keyes was texting her family from her phone, demanding money.

Not so sure that is the case here, but as you say, it could be a possibility. Lewis doesn't seem to want to actually work for his money.

Looking at the pictures of him arrested you can see how short he is. This can't be the tall skinny guy with a beard. Maybe lewis was driving the car that was seen at the house.

I'm still wondering about the second car at the house that was seen both front-face in the driveway and then backed in, while his truck was still there. I really worry that he had help and she could be in the trunk of that car.

This house has been on the market for awhile, so it's probably vacant, yes? You mean stealing appliances, copper, etc.?

Yes, which would probably require an accomplice. In my personal experience with selling my own home, was on the market for almost two years, empty for one year. had furniture there (for staging purposes) and appliances. One day I walked in to check on the house and all furniture was stolen and they even attempted to steal the stove.

Although, I agree, she was supposed to meet a someone at the house. Wondering if she showed up early to turn on lights, heat...etc.

Also, the being lured there would make very good sense, but I would think that there would have to be some kind of reason. A vendetta? Some kind of connection between Beverly and the poi. He worked in concrete, and her husband owns a construction company....Is there any info on where he was last employed? Maybe he was fired or there was some kind of conflict between the husband and poi involving work?

From that post made in a prior link of the person claiming he threatened his family...wouldn't be surprised if this might be his mo when people piss him off.

all just my opinion.

Did you see his truck? There were witnesses to the crash, which had him at a high rate of speed. The truck was overturned and completely totaled. There is no sign of the victim.

Is there pictures of the truck? If so can you link please?

I get the feeling that he is impulsive, almost manic maybe, probably influenced by drugs but also just his personality. It was probably a matter of time before he escalated.

That's true, but they normally escalate things to murder in an attempt to prevent witnesses from sending them back to prison. The difference here being, he sought her out, she wasn't a witness, per Se'. He grabbed her in an attempt to perpetuate a crime.

I am dead smack in the center of the fence on whether he may have killed her or not, he just seems like a Catch-Me-If-You_Can type that enjoys the chase as much as anything, thus him texting and toying with the husband 4 hours after she was discovered missing.

The only thing this guy seems to care about is get-rich-quick schemes. My guess would be that he is also heavily influenced by things he sees in action movies and suspense dramas.

Looking at the pictures of him arrested you can see how short he is. This can't be the tall skinny guy with a beard. Maybe lewis was driving the car that was seen at the house.

got a link to arrest pictures? tia

That's true, but they normally escalate things to murder in an attempt to prevent witnesses from sending them back to prison. The difference here being, he sought her out, she wasn't a witness, per Se'. He grabbed her in an attempt to perpetuate a crime.

I am dead smack in the center of the fence on whether he may have killed her or not, he just seems like a Catch-Me-If-You_Can type that enjoys the chase as much as anything, thus him texting and toying with the husband 4 hours after she was discovered missing.

The only thing this guy seems to care about is get-rich-quick schemes. My guess would be that he is also heavily influenced by things he sees in action movies and suspense dramas.

I'm not so sold on the "he sought her out" idea. It could have been wrong place, wrong time type of situation. But who knows, they may have had problems in the past. I keep thinking of the one home invasion comment on the news article that was linked before. Seems like a violent person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vetiversailles