DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted elsewhere---no link allowed

Attachments

• AaronLewisarrest.jpg
    AaronLewisarrest.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 378
He had been described by police as 5'11, weighing around 156. Some consider 5'11 tall, it is definitely taller than the average male. As to the beard, it appears IMO from the bloody face photos that he was recently clean shaven, head included.

***** tells me that he pulled his car up in front of Razor Vapors (near Grumpy's in WLR) to find Aaron standing right in front of his car. Adam called the police and followed Aaron who then pulled a knife on him but soon fled again. Adam tells me that police found Aaron hiding in a closet in the office of Pleasant Point Apartments.

not sure if link is okay to post.

Attachments

• AaronLewis2.jpg
    AaronLewis2.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 379
This whole case has moved very rapidly. Praying that Beverly is found really quick now. Still having hope she is alive.

Does anyone know if there has been any info regarding this appointment to view the house? I know that when I was looking around for houses, there was lots of contact with the agents/real estate company prior to being shown a house I was interested in. They definitely had all of my contact info, name, address, email....
Was this the only house that she was showing to this supposed appointment? When I was looking for real estate in my area, I would ask to be shown two or three homes at a time in the same area, and there were many times when the agent would just hop into our car to go from one house to the other....for convenience...but also for the sales pitch and to show and talk about the neighborhood.

Is there pictures of the truck? If so can you link please?

My bad. I saw the Forbidden Hillcrest Facebook link and thought that truck was the same one that Lewis was driving, it was a different story. Sorry!

I just want to say that Beverly obviously has a husband that knows his wife well and when things arent right he gets the ball rolling. I so hope she is brought home safely to this man that seems to be very much in love with his wife.

Third verse............same as the first

Attachments

• aaronlewis3.jpg
    aaronlewis3.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 367
I am betting (despite the news story that says otherwise) that she did take that picture. We know her phone was used later that night after the abduction; plenty of time for the picture to get automatically uploaded to icloud. Also, they train women to pop guys in the nose, and it sure looks like that is what she did. It also looks like she popped him a good one with some sort of an object. If you read the police report of the accident, it says he had shoulder/neck injuries. It doesn't say one word about facial/nose injuries. I'm glad they caught him; now to find her.

She was taken at night, that is clearly a daytime pic. And what about the accident? Seems likely to me he'd sustain neck/shoulder injuries as well as facial lacerations.

I am betting (despite the news story that says otherwise) that she did take that picture. We know her phone was used later that night after the abduction; plenty of time for the picture to get automatically uploaded to icloud. Also, they train women to pop guys in the nose, and it sure looks like that is what she did. It also looks like she popped him a good one with some sort of an object. If you read the police report of the accident, it says he had shoulder/neck injuries. It doesn't say one word about facial/nose injuries. I'm glad they caught him; now to find her.

She was abducted on Thursday evening. His new smashed-face photo was taken on Sunday afternoon, at the scene of the crash. He was bleeding at the time it was taken.

That is a full 72 hours (3 days) between incidents. If she had smashed his face while driving down the road, why was she not found ?

Looking at the pictures of him arrested you can see how short he is. This can't be the tall skinny guy with a beard. Maybe lewis was driving the car that was seen at the house.

The description given in the article about his arrest says he is tall? He sure looks shorter in the photos though! You'd think they have his actual height since he's been in jail? Strange....

Lewis is described as a white male standing at 5 feet, 11 inches and weighing around 156 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes.

From here: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/29/missing-realtor-suspect-sought/16415785/

Happy to get back on and see they've got him! Go Adam. I always appreciate those who are willing to get involved. Bravo...

I agree, he does look much shorter! Maybe the arresting officers are just really tall making him look shorter? I really do think that he was not the only person involved. This perp seems to be financially driven and I feel like some sort of monetary gain had to be involved. Her purse was not stolen, but that does not mean that he did not intend originally to rob her. Sometimes things do not go according to a perps original plan. Did he take her in exchange for payment from another party? Was there another car there? This whole case is really bizarre. I am really hoping that they are able to get info out of him that will lead to Beverly's safe return home. If someone else was involved I have a feeling he will sing like a canary to lessen his own punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GFinder