GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah was this going to be a robbery for drug money?

Kind of what I was thinking. What if he/their original intention was to kidnap Beverly for ransom? They just don't seem like the smartest criminals to me. Maybe Beverly fought back more then they anticipated & an "accident" happened. Now they don't know what to do, so they hide the body and run for it in the hopes they won't be connected. I so so so hope this is wrong though.

From the Find Beverly page it sounds like interrogation is still ongoing. He isnt going to tell them.

This article just does not add up. He did not even meet up with Beverly until after 5:30 PM, so how did he get mud on his car earlier in the afternoon and then have scratches on his face while he washed his car just a few hours later. I'm confused.

It would have been dark or close to dark. It doesnt add up.

This article just does not add up. He did not even meet up with Beverly until after 5:30 PM, so how did he get mud on his car earlier in the afternoon and then have scratches on his face while he washed his car just a few hours later. I'm confused.

I think what is confusing about it is that she states, "I saw him washing his car off later in the day". They don't bother to say whether it was after dark or not, but it would almost had to have been.

Also, don't forget about the husband receiving texts after midnight a few hours later. I think he was trying to toy with and confuse her husband, but he is such a dumb criminal, who really knows what his thought process was ?

He is on supervised parole. I would HOPE it would be quite often.

Let me tell you, unless the parole officer is actually in the loo while one is "creating" the sample & watching very closely, there's various methods to seemingly produce a clean urine sample. A hair analysis is much more accurate but cost prohibitive.

The interrogation has been going on for seven hours now. It's look like we will just have to wait. Tomorrow will be the five day mark..:thinking::thinking:

I thought I saw a twitter post on here earlier today about a neighbor saying he called them Thursday night about his truck being stuck in the mud. Does anyone remember seeing that posted on here today?
"He was trying to get a hold of me Thursday afternoon to help get him out of a mud hole that he got stuck in," said G.C.

She says he told her what he was calling about when she saw him later that day washing mud off of his vehicle in his driveway.*
"He was not smiling," said G.C. "He had scratches on his face."

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...rter-realtor-kidnapping-arron-lewis/16449117/

Parole officer has to directly observe him. Not saying he didn't have other means of faking it. Parole in Arkansas isn't going to cover hair follicle unfortunately. They run the urine through the machine right at the office and the machine usually detects adulteration. I wish they would say how often he was tested because you don't have to each time.( likely would only see him once every 3 months)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InvestinTest