GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of off-topic but what does BBM mean? I've seen people use it and I tried looking it up but can't find anything that makes sense for the context it is being used in.
I'm pretty new here, but I am pretty sure it means "bolded by me" as I see it used when people bold something in a post they are quoting.

Chloroform (is that what its called?) on a rag over her mouth. Backs car up to house and opens garage and lifts her up and into trunk. That's my theory. Quiet and quick.

Has a neighbor from the house she was showing say the garage opened?? I'm sure someone would have noticed that... Right?

I don't think robbery was motive.
IMO he went to that house playing big man I wanna buy a house and she knew right away he was a waste of her time and told him so. I think he got very angry and violent. Ended badly!
To me he seems to think he is very IMPORTANT.
I think he was high on something and is a very dangerous .
All JMO

From this article posted by ConcernedMother:
http://speakingofrealestate.blogs.realtor.org/2014/10/01/beverly-carter-she-was-an-angel-on-earth/

"She was very caring and very, very professional in dealing with every client, every colleague, every affiliate,” Vaught says."

I just don't see her calling anyone out and possibly hurting their feelings. She just doesn't seem from what we have heard and seen posted from articles, the aggressive type. JMO

BBM

From this article posted by ConcernedMother:
http://speakingofrealestate.blogs.realtor.org/2014/10/01/beverly-carter-she-was-an-angel-on-earth/

"She was very caring and very, very professional in dealing with every client, every colleague, every affiliate,” Vaught says."

I just don't see her calling anyone out and possibly hurting their feelings. She just doesn't seem from what we have heard and seen posted from articles, the aggressive type. JMO

BBM

This guy is a PUNK not a client.
Im sure she knew after 5 minutes with this person what she was dealing with.
And I would think she wanted away from him ASAP.
Now I said she maybe told him she was wasting her time but maybe she said it nicely to him Im not to sure about that tho.
This person was not a friend, client or affiliate.

IMO she got a bad feeling from this encounter and wanted away from him asap and he didn't like it.
JMO

I do believe others are involved. Maybe not in the planning or the abduction or the actual murder of Beverly, but in some type of knowledge. Someone out there knows something! Maybe they know that he was out of control & capable. Maybe they had previously heard him talk about grabbing a woman, or coming up with some scheme to get money. Maybe they knew he was going to look at property. Maybe after the fact they knew he was acting strange, they knew he was missing during those hours. The entire country was talking about Beverly...Surely that discussion came up around him...maybe he acted or said something that seemed off.. who's vehicle was he driving when he wrecked...was it his? If it wasn't than what reason did he give that person for borrowing a car. Where did he sleep, why did he ask to borrow a drill? Who else did he call to help him when he was stuck in the mud? So many unanswered question and I know there are others out there that have some type of knowledge about Beverly and too me, unless they immediately called the police...than they too are guilty.

I agree. I think he had help....maybe not in planning or murder (maybe that too) but someone assisted after the fact. He was too mobile to not have had help.

I don't think robbery was motive.
IMO he went to that house playing big man I wanna buy a house and she knew right away he was a waste of her time and told him so. I think he got very angry and violent. Ended badly!
To me he seems to think he is very IMPORTANT.
I think he was high on something and is a very dangerous .
All JMO

See his FB post dated 11/16/2013. "Just a bit of advice...don't get involved with a girl who hates to go south cause it won't change and you won't ever be satisfied. Also, if the rest isn't right at the beginning, it won't get better down the road. Make sure she can satisfy you or do what i did and leave her."

"Make sure she can satisfy you...or leave her..."

Entitled and an insatiable appetite for adoration in this case?

BBM

I completely agree with you, CatsInTheCradle.

Here is the part that I can't quite put together. If the dump truck was a significant part of the investigation as many have said, I don't understand why, unless there was something he left in it and it's not the dump truck itself. Because if he was in a wreck in Jacksonville and was transported by ambulance all the way to Baptist in West Little Rock then how did he end up the next day still in West Little Rock, less than 24hrs later, with a new mode of transportation that just so happened to also be a significant piece of evidence? Scott is E/SE of Little Rock. Jacksonville is N/NE of Little Rock and Cabot is much further to the NE. West Little Rock is, obviously, on the complete other side of the metro. If the dump truck was stolen from either Jville or Cabot, how did he get there from WLR and why drive it back to WLR and drop it off less than 2mi from where he was last seen? On the other hand, if he stole the dump truck in WLR, why did it have evidential significance and further, why ditch such a significant piece of evidence less than two miles from where he was last seen (gas?) and proceed on foot? I can't make either scenario plausible. In other words, how did the dump truck travel from the area of significance (crime scene/cabot area) to WLR??? If he drove it from that area after he escaped the hospital, how did he get back to it if he worked alone? Help.

I think her time if death will be key and answer a lot of questions.

Here is the part that I can't quite put together. If the dump truck was a significant part of the investigation as many have said, I don't understand why, unless there was something he left in it and it's not the dump truck itself. Because if he was in a wreck in Jacksonville and was transported by ambulance all the way to Baptist in West Little Rock then how did he end up the next day still in West Little Rock, less than 24hrs later, with a new mode of transportation that just so happened to also be a significant piece of evidence? Scott is E/SE of Little Rock. Jacksonville is N/NE of Little Rock and Cabot is much further to the NE. West Little Rock is, obviously, on the complete other side of the metro. If the dump truck was stolen from either Jville or Cabot, how did he get there from WLR and why drive it back to WLR and drop it off less than 2mi from where he was last seen? On the other hand, if he stole the dump truck in WLR, why did it have evidential significance and further, why ditch such a significant piece of evidence less than two miles from where he was last seen (gas?) and proceed on foot? I can't make either scenario plausible. In other words, how did the dump truck travel from the area of significance (crime scene/cabot area) to WLR??? If he drove it from that area after he escaped the hospital, how did he get back to it if he worked alone? Help.

I think others have stated this, but there's significant construction going on at the exit for Big Baptist. Plenty of heavy equipment, including dump trucks. Since he worked for Argos, I think it's likely that their trucks were in that area and he took advantage of that knowledge. I can go down there tomorrow and look at the logos on the trucks to see what's there if that would be of benefit.

When does AL go to court next, does anyone know?

I don't understand how he got her out of that house without alerting a neighbor, especially since there was no evidence of a crime being committed inside the house being shown. JMO, but I would think if he went into a rage and killed her there would have been evidence of that.

Agreed! This is the very point that I have been making in previous posts. I just don't think it's plausible.

I think the crime scene is somewhere else and I also wonder if she may have been alive up until right before he wrecked?He may have been telling some truth when he said he hadnt seen her for 2 days. Remember the Queen of liars-Casey Anthony? Every one in a while even a bit of truth comes out of their mouths.

For the record, I am still not ruling out the possibility that this was a contract killing. There are too many pieces that still just don't fit for me. Moo.

We also need to remember, when discussing the possible substantial evidence in the dump truck, that AL didn't abandon or ditch the dump truck where it was found. He parked it there to use the restroom. He was told to go across the street to use the restroom at the Subway (mentioned in the 911 recording we heard) and was subsequently spotted, chased down and apprehended. I assume he left some things in the dump truck that he wouldn't have if he thought he wouldn't be coming back to it shortly. MOO.

http://www.katv.com/story/26657919/stolen-dump-truck-possibly-connected-to-beverly-carter-case

I think others have stated this, but there's significant construction going on at the exit for Big Baptist. Plenty of heavy equipment, including dump trucks. Since he worked for Argos, I think it's likely that their trucks were in that area and he took advantage of that knowledge. I can go down there tomorrow and look at the logos on the trucks to see what's there if that would be of benefit.

Yes, I was one of the ones that mentioned the 430/630 intersection but that doesn't explain it if the truck he got was a significant piece of the puzzle as some have mentioned. I get stealing the truck from the construction zone, but what about the truck was significant? Others are implying there is something about THAT truck. Or was it that it was a cement truck and that told them to check cement company sites?

We also need to remember, when discussing the possible substantial evidence in the dump truck, that AL didn't abandon or ditch the dump truck where it was found. He parked it there to use the restroom. He was told to go across the street to use the restroom at the Subway (mentioned in the 911 recording we heard) and was subsequently spotted, chased down and apprehended. I assume he left some things in the dump truck that he wouldn't have if he thought he wouldn't be coming back to it shortly. MOO.

http://www.katv.com/story/26657919/stolen-dump-truck-possibly-connected-to-beverly-carter-case

Now THAT makes sense. Ok. Good. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member