GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We also need to remember, when discussing the possible substantial evidence in the dump truck, that AL didn't abandon or ditch the dump truck where it was found. He parked it there to use the restroom. He was told to go across the street to use the restroom at the Subway (mentioned in the 911 recording we heard) and was subsequently spotted, chased down and apprehended. I assume he left some things in the dump truck that he wouldn't have if he thought he wouldn't be coming back to it shortly. MOO.

http://www.katv.com/story/26657919/stolen-dump-truck-possibly-connected-to-beverly-carter-case

Where did he get the firearms and the knife, if he didn't have any help? He was charged with having them.

RSBM, BBM

Has AL's wife been listed as a POI?
Is she a suspect?
I don't believe she is.
She has a warrant out for her arrest for "theft by receiving", dated the same day Lewis was arrested. She might not be a POI, but should be questioned. She could possibly have had guns, tazers, (as mentioned before that Lewis had shown someone the guns and tazers), or he could have even given her BC's phone or jewelry.

https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/c...o=P&case_id=PCS-14-6992&begin_date=&end_date=

NG is going to have some of his friends on tonight.
Oh lawdy, do we even want to watch? Ha. Who in their "right" mind would own up to being his friend? The first time I reviewed his FB page he had like 54 friends, the number of friends dwindle down each day.

Where did he get the firearms and the knife, if he didn't have any help? He was charged with having them.

I wouldn't have a clue. But just because he owned and/or had possession of firearms doesn't mean someone plotted this kidnapping and murder with him. Same goes for his mode of travel leading up to his arrest. Just because someone gave him a ride or he took the bus doesn't mean those people are accomplices. He may have just asked a friend for a ride. I'm not saying he didn't have an accomplice, as I don't know any more than what the news has released however I tend to give LE the benefit of the doubt, as they have all of the evidence. LE has stated they believe AL acted alone in the kidnapping and murder of Beverly and they are not looking for anymore suspects.

We don't know that he owned them or whose they were. I am convinced he had help, either after he kidnapped her and/or after he ran from the hospital. I hope the LE doesn't close this investigation too quickly.

Jmo but I think this will end up being a sex-related crime. Have they released autopsy results yet?

I just don't understand how he got her out the house into another car without anyone seeing anything.... I know this has already been said... Sorry for repeating... Just think there is something more than being random or him getting mad...

In my opinion I think he planned this whole thing out, he wanted to do it for his sexual pleasure and his sadistic mind. I also think he is linked to the craigslist add. At the news conference when LE was asked about if he was linked to it they said they couldn't comment on that or something to that extent. I do however think he had help transporting her body and that's where I feel the second vehicle comes into play. Why would the neighbors say there were two vehicles? A truck and a car? How can he get two vehicles there? Now as for how he got her out of the house.... I think he tazed her that's why no struggle, also an individual can choke someone out as well and u wouldn't hear them. I would like to where he was in between all of this bc we have proof from FH that he was sending messages on POF to girls in between this time.

What would be his reasoning of stealing the dump truck? Possibly to leave the hospital? Went and got her, brought her out to the cement plant that day burried her? Not sure!?!? Where was he hiding out at, and where was he going with the dump truck when he stopped to go pee!?!?

Jmo but I think this will end up being a sex-related crime. Have they released autopsy results yet?

I completely agree. And, no autopsy results have been released but with the upcoming funeral in a few days I believe it is complete.

I completely agree. And, no autopsy results have been released but with the upcoming funeral in a few days I believe it is complete.

I also think it was sex related plus keep in mind he could've had knowledge of the realtor app on her phone that unlocks the houses, giving him possible future empty home entrances to steal appliances, etc to sell?

We don't know that he owned them or whose they were. I am convinced he had help, either after he kidnapped her and/or after he ran from the hospital. I hope the LE doesn't close this investigation too quickly.

BBM
Had help doing what after he ran from the hospital?

Those who live in the area...
How far is Baptist Hospital from where he was caught at the apt complex the next day? Hopefully the dump truck had a GPS system on it.

Also, didn't he have about a 24 hr time frame from when he left the hospital til the time he was captured?

He was in Baptist ER one late afternoon and was found the next day a couple of miles away at the Subway/EZ Mart/Apartments before noon, I think. Definitely less than 24 hours from hospital to caught.

What in the he** did this monster do to this lady? NG has mortician talking about the amount of restorative work that will have to be done because of the trauma!

I have been reading Carl Juniors post, he is such a sweetheart, she raised some fine boys. I know her funeral will be jam packed. Beverly, Creator must of needed you to bring some bright light to above, or maybe her son Chris who passed needed his mom. I like to think of it that way, then the tragic way her life on Earth ended.

Where did he get the $17,000 in 2013 a month after getting out of prison to buy that house trailer? He had $17,000 in 100 dollar bills a month out of prison?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassysyl