GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And like someone said earlier, it doesn't really matter now whether it was a selfie and I can honestly look and see it both ways.

I think what people are seeing in the reflection as his arm, could be a number of other things too, such as a sidewalk.

I think I accidentally sent someone a message instead of replying. Sorry! Don't know who got it, lol!

ETA: nevermind. I'm a dumb@$$...

Not that I have heard. I am talking to 3 people who have some sort of connection to information in one way or another. But None of them knew and only one of them suspects he did not do it alone.
I do not know. I think he could be sick enough that he did it on his own. I have confidence in LE that if anyone else is involved, they will charge them. Doc Holladay don't play! :)

This makes me feel better. Thank you. (BBM)

I think it looks like someone holding a phone with two hands to take a pic. I sometimes hold it with my left, using my right index finger to click the shutter. Actually I do this a lot for a steady pic.

This is a reflection in his left eye (if the image is not flipped like most forward facing cameras do automatically). If it was a mirror, it would be showing the left thumb. Since we don't know if it was flipped or not, it doesn't necessarily matter, it's just that the thumb is in the right location for being the left eye. We are looking at a reflection in his left eye, so the right side of the eye as viewed would reflect something seen on his left side in person. Make sense?
I did just realize that forward facing the iPhone flips the image. How did I just learn that?!

At the press conference they stated very adamantly that it was NOT a tip that led them to the body but rather the smart work of LE working on the location. That part really stood out to me because he seemed to want it well known that LE alone got the credit for finding the location of her body. I don't know if you can find the presser online somewhere but if you watch it you'll see what I mean.

Maybe they looked at the area of BC's phone pings and the "tip" was finding out that AL had previously worked at the concrete business in the same area. JMO

I'm on the run today but just wanted to mention that somewhere (arrgghh! I can't remember where) but I read in the media that the dump truck was INSTRUMENTAL in finding her.

During the press conference, someone asked about finding her body "Was there a tip? He said "that was the hard work of men and women of the PCSO."

Someone else said "I know there were text messages sent but how much help using modern cellphones either location services, current technology helped with finding her" (sorry, paraphrased this!)

The answer was "We're in a world of modern technology, cellphones, computers and the many things we have in our vehicles that give information."

MOO - I think the dump truck had gps software, dispatching software, something of that sort and they were able to track where it had been and when.

I took this to mean that the PCSO vehicles have a lot of real-time information gathering ability and they can be much, much more effectively mobile in this day and age than ever before. Let's not forget that the sheriff and the prosecutor aren't exactly spring chickens! Ha!

If he had taken her to an atm and made her withdraw money that would make for sense to me for a robbery. But her contents were in her purse. This has me scratching my head.

I don't think robbery was motive.
IMO he went to that house playing big man I wanna buy a house and she knew right away he was a waste of her time and told him so. I think he got very angry and violent. Ended badly!
To me he seems to think he is very IMPORTANT.
I think he was high on something and is a very dangerous .
All JMO

JMO
I don't think anyone else is involved but him.

I'm also a local, and the answer is a resounding "YES!" among my group of friends and acquaintances.

May I ask why you and your friends believe that?

I don't think he had anyone else helping him to do this. Didn't he take her body to a concrete place where he use to work?

It all seems to involve him and him only, imo.

IMO

Despite the circumstances surrounding the end of her life, Carter took the safety of agents seriously, Vaught says. She remembers a sales meeting years ago where Carter told everyone, “Never, ever, ever get in a prospective client’s vehicle.”

“Safety is the No. 1 thing in our office, and we are always looking out for each other,” Vaught says. “Whatever happened to [Carter], it wasn’t because she wasn’t being careful.”

I don't understand how he got her out of that house without alerting a neighbor, especially since there was no evidence of a crime being committed inside the house being shown. JMO, but I would think if he went into a rage and killed her there would have been evidence of that.

Has it ever been released when he called and made this apt?

I do believe others are involved. Maybe not in the planning or the abduction or the actual murder of Beverly, but in some type of knowledge. Someone out there knows something! Maybe they know that he was out of control & capable. Maybe they had previously heard him talk about grabbing a woman, or coming up with some scheme to get money. Maybe they knew he was going to look at property. Maybe after the fact they knew he was acting strange, they knew he was missing during those hours. The entire country was talking about Beverly...Surely that discussion came up around him...maybe he acted or said something that seemed off.. who's vehicle was he driving when he wrecked...was it his? If it wasn't than what reason did he give that person for borrowing a car. Where did he sleep, why did he ask to borrow a drill? Who else did he call to help him when he was stuck in the mud? So many unanswered question and I know there are others out there that have some type of knowledge about Beverly and too me, unless they immediately called the police...than they too are guilty.

Despite the circumstances surrounding the end of her life, Carter took the safety of agents seriously, Vaught says. She remembers a sales meeting years ago where Carter told everyone, “Never, ever, ever get in a prospective client’s vehicle.”

“Safety is the No. 1 thing in our office, and we are always looking out for each other,” Vaught says. “Whatever happened to [Carter], it wasn’t because she wasn’t being careful.”

I don't understand how he got her out of that house without alerting a neighbor, especially since there was no evidence of a crime being committed inside the house being shown. JMO, but I would think if he went into a rage and killed her there would have been evidence of that.
Chloroform (is that what its called?) on a rag over her mouth. Backs car up to house and opens garage and lifts her up and into trunk. That's my theory. Quiet and quick.

Bringing a weapon means premeditation...and doesn't that = the death penalty?

Kind of off-topic but what does BBM mean? I've seen people use it and I tried looking it up but can't find anything that makes sense for the context it is being used in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks