GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You never know... I totally agree, but within a month of getting out he probably had a land fall of at least 25000 ... Would be my guess... Inheritance, insurance, or payoff.

Or money stashed somewhere.

I'm really wondering about what NG said about the condition of her body, I don't think she would create something because last night Carl, Jr said he wanted to work with her in the future in memory of his mom, if I remember correctly. I think NG has some insider intel.

I have been reading Carl Juniors post, he is such a sweetheart, she raised some fine boys. I know her funeral will be jam packed. Beverly, Creator must of needed you to bring some bright light to above, or maybe her son Chris who passed needed his mom. I like to think of it that way, then the tragic way her life on Earth ended.

Where did you read she lost a son? What year was that tragic loss?

I believe that is the last person communicating with her was when she was showing Beverly's listing. (Lonoke) I know we heard that she was communicating with her at 7:30 . But I wasnt paying close enough attention to know if she said a time tonight. jmo (If it really was Beverly she was alive at 7:30)

I believe that is the last person communicating with her was when she was showing Beverly's listing. (Lonoke) I know we heard that she was communicating with her at 7:30 . But I wasnt paying close enough attention to know if she said a time tonight. jmo (If it really was Beverly she was alive at 7:30)
Oh! I thought it was Beverly that texted she was at Lonoke. TMI, getting confused.

http://www.re-newsit.com/2014/09/realtor-beverly-carter-51-shows-house.html
This says 7:30
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...tate-agent-beverly-carters-kidnapping-n214006
Carter’s friend and coworker, Jane Carfagno, told NBC News that she and Carl Carter both received texts from Carter’s phone after 7 p.m. that did not sound like they came from Carter. Carfagno had locked herself out of a nearby home she was showing, and when she texted Carter for help, Carter said she couldn’t come. “She’s so kind and sweet and giving … I’m thinking Beverly might have called me back.”

This says 7. She said Beverly would have called her back. She still could have made the texts but not able after that to use her phone.
On NG tonight she said Beverly texted her she couldnt she was with a client.
Ill be glad when the time of death comes out but that may not be until a trial starts.

Is that where she was showing the house? So confused. We need a mapper!

She was showing the house in Scott and she lived in Scott. I'm trying to catch up with y'all. Why is lonoke in question? If I were going to travel to Scott I would not go through lonoke. It would be faster to take the interstate. But if I wanted to lay low from police, I guess I would travel from Scott through lonoke to get to Cabot because it's more rural. Hmmm

You never know... I totally agree, but within a month of getting out he probably had a land fall of at least 25000 ... Would be my guess... Inheritance, insurance, or payoff.

Lawsuit? Anyone know how to pull up the outcome of his lawsuit against the prison?

I cannot for the life of me remember where I read this, but I believe the $17,000 was from the sale of a previous house he had owned and sold. I really wish I could remember where I read that.

20 miles from location she was found. Between Cabot and Scott.

Ok, that is where she said she was when she texted her friend that she was showing a property to a client (or was with a client.) No time was given as to when that text exchange occurred. NG stated that the friend BC was texting may have been the last person to be in contact with her that day.

In my perfect world the bad folk would just commit crime against other bad folk. Why do we read about so many wonderful people taken or lives not yet realized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh! I thought it was Beverly that texted she was at Lonoke. TMI, getting confused.

(Unless I am totally losing my mind) It was BC who texted she was in Lonoke when her friend asked if she could come by and get a key from her. (It was on the left hand side of the iPhone screen, too.)

Doesn't the parole board have internet to check fb of the ex cons? If they followed WS, some parole officers could sharpen their skills.

(Unless I am totally losing my mind) It was BC who texted she was in Lonoke when her friend asked if she could come by and get a key from her. (It was on the left hand side of the iPhone screen, too.)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1409/30/ddhln.01.html

PINSKY: Interesting point. Let me get -- I want to turn to now, Jane Carfagno. She was a friend and co-worker of Beverly Carter.

And, Jane, first of all, thank you for joining us. And everyone here at our show gives our sincerest condolences to you and to everyone in the

community there and Beverly`s family. You were actually texting with her the night of the murder.

Can you tell us what you observed?

JANE CARFAGNO, FRIEND AND COWORKER (via telephone): Well, actually, I had locked myself, I was showing her listing and I had locked my keys in the

house. We have a key fob and then we use our phones and we have several other things we`re carrying and sometime it`s a little complicated.

PINSKY: Jane, can I interrupt you? Is this the very house that she was abducted from?

CARFAGNO: No, no. Beverly was showing another house. I was showing Beverly`s listing.

PINSKY: Got it.

CARFAGNO: So I called her and she didn`t answer. I call her back again after that. She sent a text back that said, "With a client. Call you in a

little bit."

And so I texted her back and said, I`m showing your listing. And I gave the location. And I said, I`m locked out and the buyers have left the

property. Is there any way, are you in the area? Much to my dismay, that I texted back.

And then she texted me back and said in Roanoke.
Them I texted her back and said if there was a possibly a key hidden and she texted back and said,

no, sorry.

You are NOT losing your mind. Like I said I was listening but busy and not watching or focused. I found an earlier transcript that pretty much has the conversation . So, the question is, "Was he texting as Bev at 7:00ish ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli