GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading Beverly"s Obit notice " went to be with our Lord on September 30"

Would this be the date she was found, or the date the Autopsy gave ?

Question for our Realtor s. Have you showed property since Beverly went missing ? Are you taking different precautions than you did before? How are you coping with the tragedy? As a former Realtor I look back and am thankful nothing went wrong. I admit I sure put myself in alot of situations that could have ended badly.

My sister is a realtor in Texas and her company has had meetings daily ever since Beverly went missing. Everyone is devastated and scared. She is basically freelance, with her husband as a business partner, and he usually does a bit of work on homes they are listing, keeping up the lawn and doing the books but now he is wanting to go on every showing with her. Not sure how they will work it out in the long run, as she is extremely busy and he won't be able to keep that up. She did take a suggestion I saw here and she emails him a photo of car and license plate as soon as her client pulls up...of course that only helps after the fact. She won't show a man on his own unless she knows him, but as we know, even that is not foolproof.

I think he was making her respond to texts to throw people off and stall for time.(She may have told him, "People are going to be looking for me.") I believe its possible she texted her husband.(by force) He knew she didnt drink so what better way to alert him she was in trouble? I think he may have been telling the truth when he said he hadnt seen her for a couple of days. He could have killed her right before the accident and realizing what he did was out of control and driving like crazy.

I wonder how long before the accident LE started following him. If it was for awhile, he couldn't have killed her right before the accident.

Very good question and I think the actual date of death would be important. It will be engraved on her tomb stone.

My sister is a realtor in Texas and her company has had meetings daily ever since Beverly went missing. Everyone is devastated and scared. She is basically freelance, with her husband as a business partner, and he usually does a bit of work on homes they are listing, keeping up the lawn and doing the books but now he is wanting to go on every showing with her. Not sure how they will work it out in the long run, as she is extremely busy and he won't be able to keep that up. She did take a suggestion I saw here and she emails him a photo of car and license plate as soon as her client pulls up...of course that only helps after the fact. She won't show a man on his own unless she knows him, but as we know, even that is not foolproof.

About the only thing that would keep you safe is meet them in the office the first time and document DL etc. Also if they make anything like the life alerts to wear around your neck where you could press a button if you feel there is danger.

About the only thing that would keep you safe is meet them in the office the first time and document DL etc. Also if they make anything like the life alerts to wear around your neck where you could press a button if you feel there is danger.

I told her to get one...they have ones that go direct to the police station, also broaches, clips etc that you can put at your waist.

Its not just Realtor s that need to rethink safety. One lady got murdered a few years ago doing a door to door census. Any job where you are meeting with clients alone and not in a public place can be dangerous. Its sad this world has gotten so bad a person cant do their job without being afraid. We have barter pages on fb for our area. People post their cell numbers and are meeting people to buy stuff.

I told her to get one...they have ones that go direct to the police station, also broaches, clips etc that you can put at your waist.
Yeah, that's a great idea but it's going to take time for authorities to show up. ( even with an alarm system installed in every foreclosure) When someone is in a situation like that, 5 minutes can make or break you. The only great thing about an alarm installed in every foreclosure ( and making it mandatory) would be the emergency with a key-fob and the alarm going off in the house. The newer ones are designed for communication on the unit and fire/ambulance/police will arrive but it will be that 5-30 minute issue ( depending on the area). Also, many houses will continue to be in rural areas and will be too for out for an alarm system.

They generally go by the date the body was located. It's doesn't make sense to me.

Wondering if she would be waiting for him in the house or in the car...

Yeah, that's a great idea but it's going to take time for authorities to show up. ( even with an alarm system installed in every foreclosure) When someone is in a situation like that, 5 minutes can make or break you. The only great thing about an alarm installed in every foreclosure ( and making it mandatory) would be the emergency with a key-fob and the alarm going off in the house. The newer ones are designed for communication on the unit and fire/ambulance/police will arrive but it will be that 5-30 minute issue ( depending on the area). Also, many houses will continue to be in rural areas and will be too for out for an alarm system.

You don't even need an alarm system installed in the house. These devices are worn on your person and can directly communicate with LE, medical etc. It has nothing to do with the house itself. I had one for several months for a medical condition.

Well night everyone...cant hardly keep my eyes open....zzżzz

Obit says that she passed on September 30 in Cabot, Ark...so she was alive until Tuesday? Wow.

I have been wondering if Beverly was being held somewhere alive and when it wasn't going to work out for him, he then killed her.

I caught up on the thread and read that the date is when the victim is found, I've not heard this before. Anyone else heard that?

Those are my suspicions also. Some of the wording at the press conference troubled me. I don't want to guess any further though since I am not certain and I want to be respectful also. But more will be revealed I think. Poor lady. Poor husband. And family.. It's just so sad.

I'm on an iPad and have an iPhone. If I go to "Photos" on iPad, it has Camera Roll (photos taken with my iPad) and Photostream which is all photos from all devices linked to it. (Pretty embarrassing for my teen son when I let him have my old iphone when he broke his.) You can turn Photostream off, btw.

I caught up on the thread and read that the date is when the victim is found, I've not heard this before. Anyone else heard that?

On the Erin Corwin case there was a post from Sept. 14th( post # 554) Thread 12 on the Erin Corwin thread that discussed the posting from the Facebook for Erin and it listed August 16th that Erin went to be with the Lord,
so it isn't unusual.
IMOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members