GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a ransom plot gone wrong!!!

I've thought this all along. Although, if this were so, then why no ransom demands? Or could there have been one and LE just has not released that information yet?

One other thing that makes me think it may have been a ransom situation is that I really think that up until the very last minute, LE thought she was being held somewhere. As a matter of fact, shortly before they found her body....the same night....after they had arrested AL and interrogated him for something like 12 hours, they came out and announced for citizens that lived in Pulaski, Saline and Lonoke counties (going on memory...I think it was those three) to please check any abandoned or empty properties they might have. Anything like a house, barn, storage shed, etc. I specifically remember the officer in the video saying something along the lines of "anywhere you could hold somebody" and saying "if you see a lock on a storage shed or something that isn't a lock you put on, call us immediately". In hindsight, it was just a couple of hours later that they found her body.

At the time, I thought they had managed to get some info out of AL during the interrogation and they had reason to believe she was alive. Although, after hearing AL doing his chatty cathy routine and talking about his co-defendent for the news cameras during his perp walk, I guess at that point that is probably what he was telling them. And I can't remember if I read it here or if it was somewhere on FB, but the best description I've seen to date about AL is that he's a lying liar who lies. So who knows what he was telling them and who knows if any of it were true.

Reading Beverly"s Obit notice " went to be with our Lord on September 30"

Would this be the date she was found, or the date the Autopsy gave ?
My father was murdered and pronounced the next morning. The date in his death certificate is not the day he was stabbed because he was found fead at 10 pm but was not pronounced dead till after midnight.
It made me mad to see that when I knew he was killed the day before (on his birthday so it was important to me at the time.

Anyway, I'm thinking that is the day that the coroner pronounce her dead.

:seeya:

Good morning. I just had to remove some posts this morning. Please no sleuthing of family members of AL, also no sleuthing of his friends. Keep in mind we do not post screen shots and the only social media allowed is MSM & the suspects. any questions, PM a mod.

TIA

I caught up on the thread and read that the date is when the victim is found, I've not heard this before. Anyone else heard that?

Just saw this. Yes and no. My dad was found on jan 25 but was pronounced after midnight officially so his date of death is jan 26 on death certificate.

My father was murdered and pronounced the next morning. The date in his death certificate is not the day he was stabbed because he was found fead at 10 pm but was not pronounced dead till after midnight.
It made me mad to see that when I knew he was killed the day before (on his birthday so it was important to me at the time.

TamE, I hope you don't mind my asking, but: Were you given a choice as to what date was put on your father's marker? Were you able to put the true date...his date of birth...on the stone?

Thank you, and I am so sorry this horrendous thing happened to your daddy and your family.

I'm so sorry for your loss! Thanks for the personal perspective. Today is going to be a long, painful day for the Carter family.

Yes for erin corwin they did that too...i think they do that for all murders victims as they cant say exactly when she or he died...

Even if someone commits suicide and they dont find them until few days later...like it was for jennifer huston...

I am certain that the family hasn't received all (or any) of the findings from the coroner and/or LE on when she died, etc. so they are just going with the date she was found/death was confirmed. It isn't unusual. (Because, unlike Erin Corwin, she was recovered relatively quickly I believe the autopsy will be able to determine when she died but that information might not be released to the family for some time because of the ongoing investigation.)

I also think that LE made the statement to the public of looking on their property or anywhere you can hold someone because he wasn't telling them anything and because he was admitting that he kidnapped her but denying that he killed her (they were hoping against hope that she was being kept somewhere alive.) I believe there was no way he was going to admit to what he had actually done to her probably very close to when she went missing which is also why he wanted to just plead guilty and get it all over with BEFORE everyone learns the details of his crime. MOO.

This case go round and round in my head...there was one realtor killed in canada..showing vacant house to a couple...she was found stabbed in that house...i believe it was in 2008 and still no arrest...:-(...she was 24 years old...so sad

TamE, I hope you don't mind my asking, but: Were you given a choice as to what date was put on your father's marker? Were you able to put the true date...his date of birth...on the stone?

Thank you, and I am so sorry this horrendous thing happened to your daddy and your family.
I had him cremated so it wasn't an issue. If he had a stone, I would have insisted on true date. I don't know if that would have been an issue with the engraver or not.
OT, I find a lot of comfort having him with me. It's like a protection thing. I don't know.
Thank you for your kind words.

You never know... I totally agree, but within a month of getting out he probably had a land fall of at least 25000 ... Would be my guess... Inheritance, insurance, or payoff.

I think he sells or sold drugs!
I think he carries a weapon all the time.
But that's JMO

Carl Jr. posted this about his mother....so with a closed casket and him saying they won't see her, perhaps the woman on NG was right and did know more about the details of her murder.

Good Morning, precious friends.
Today we start the formal process of saying goodbye to mom. Visitation will be tonight from 5pm to 7pm at First Pentecostal Church in North Little Rock.

Although none of us will ever be able to see her again (her casket will be closed), I wanted you to know that this is what she will be wearing. This photo was from her 50th birthday party in December. She was radiant that night. She felt and looked like a princess, and this is how we wanted her laid to rest. I wish you all could have been there. Mom, Dad, Chad, and I danced all night and laughed so hard that our sides hurt. Sweet Kim was too preggo to join in our silliness.

I'm so sorry that I can't reply to all of the wonderful messages. You all have sent so much love that it's just impossible to keep up. Please know how grateful I am for each of you.

For each of you, I hope you know Jesus. He is my rock and I literally feel His presence now. There is no other explanation for the peace that I feel through this terrible sorrow.

With so much love and gratitude,
Carl Jr.

You don't even need an alarm system installed in the house. These devices are worn on your person and can directly communicate with LE, medical etc. It has nothing to do with the house itself. I had one for several months for a medical condition.

The system still has be hard-wired in the house.. was my point

Carl Jr. posted this about his mother....so with a closed casket and him saying they won't see her, perhaps the woman on NG was right and did know more about the details of her murder.

Good Morning, precious friends.
Today we start the formal process of saying goodbye to mom. Visitation will be tonight from 5pm to 7pm at First Pentecostal Church in North Little Rock.

Although none of us will ever be able to see her again (her casket will be closed), I wanted you to know that this is what she will be wearing. This photo was from her 50th birthday party in December. She was radiant that night. She felt and looked like a princess, and this is how we wanted her laid to rest. I wish you all could have been there. Mom, Dad, Chad, and I danced all night and laughed so hard that our sides hurt. Sweet Kim was too preggo to join in our silliness.

I'm so sorry that I can't reply to all of the wonderful messages. You all have sent so much love that it's just impossible to keep up. Please know how grateful I am for each of you.

For each of you, I hope you know Jesus. He is my rock and I literally feel His presence now. There is no other explanation for the peace that I feel through this terrible sorrow.

With so much love and gratitude,
Carl Jr.

JMO I think he beat her in a rage!
This dude IMO has a short fuse.
Beverly knew the moment she saw him he couldn't buy the house and probably ended the apt..
I can see her wanting to leave the house quicky.
Id bet my last dollar he was drinking before he went there and on a drug of somekind.
All JMO

Beverly knew the moment she saw him he couldn't buy the house and probably ended the apt..
Id bet my last dollar he was drinking before he went there and on a drug of somekind.
All JMO

I'm now thinking along those lines.
I don't get the feeling he waited to attack
Beverly. I think he attacked her soon after she
got to the property.

I wanted to add..... a closed casket can be telling as to the
condition of the body. :(
RIP Beverly.
Loving energy to her family and friends today.

I wonder how long before the accident LE started following him. If it was for awhile, he couldn't have killed her right before the accident.

My guess is that he buried her Sunday night into Monday morning. I don't believe she was at that plant Friday morning. If they were following him though... My guess is wrong.

All JMO

When I was in the 10th grade, a friend died in a car wreck. Not only did they have an open casket, they hired a photographer to take pictures of her in the casket. Plus they paraded us by the casket. I didn't know that it was in my best interest not to look. Her face was smashed in and it did not look like a face. WHY would a family have an open casket like that when for many of us it was our first funeral. So, I'm happy that this family chose not to do that if their mother does not look like herself. As with cremation, a photo of the person when they were alive is a great memory and much better to think of in the days and years to come.

I think another reason they are having a closed casket is because of the grandchildren, they really don't want those grandchildren seeing their grandmother like that, they are traumatized enough. The immediate family the two sons and the father probably have their own visitation before the funeral to see Beverly, especially if she has been that brutalized by that monster AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14