GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
since he lived in Jacksonville and worked/buried BC in Cabot i wonder how he decided on the house in Scott to be the abduction site? just lucky? just browsing empty house listings? its not like he picked her/browsed her listings/found one empty/enacted plan. because it wasnt her listing. so that wont fly. so how come that house/that agent?

Looks like his Facebook account is gone... Or is this just me?

Instagram too...

Looks like his Facebook account is gone... Or is this just me?

Instagram too...

I wondered why this hasn't happened sooner, usually that's the first thing their atty does.

I currently live in CO, but spent the majority of my life in the LR area with most of my family still in LR & NLR which makes this case even more disturbing for me. And even though he is in custody, there just isn't any justice for this case. The more I read, the more disturbed I am. It disturbs mean on a lot of levels, the subculture of him and those in his circle. And the fact that you and I have certainly crossed paths with people like them every day in our normal average lives. They are walking around among us and we have no idea of their true capabilities of sickness. It's a scary thought because we don't know what will set them off or turn them on.

I keep looking at the number of times that he has been in jail, the crimes he & those around him have committed and it confuses me that "we" continue to allow them to have another "chance." At what point in time do we realize that rehabilitation is not working. A habitual offender doesn't stop their offenses... instead they escalate them. Did you see the list of Parolees that have abscounded in Little Rock area? These are offenders that just quit checking in with the Parole Officers. They are under the radar until they commit another crime. And this is not just LR, it's everywhere.

Not much has been said about his wife, CL. You can't live with someone like him and not be a part of that culture. I don't know if she was directly involved in or has direct knowledge of Beverly's death, but she lived with AL (even though there have been reports that she was wanting him to move out). I would bet she knows something. How is it that she is in nursing school at UALR? I'm sure that her education is being funded by you and me through government grants. Would you want a nurse with her life history taking care of you or someone you love? Would you want her in a hospital with access to drugs. She has a record, she has committed crimes & yet the government (IMO) is most likely paying for her to have legal access to drugs & property. How does this happen? UALR admission requirements states you have to pass a background check & CL started nursing school in March 2014. How did she pass a background check? Why is nothing being said about her? .... just ranting & wondering.
She is probably taking prerequisit courses and is not at the point of going into the nursing program yet. My niece graduated last year. She didnt need the background check until she was ready for the actual nursing classes but she considered herself a nursing student at all times. At least in SC thats how it worked for her.

I think she was killed and buried Thursday night sometime before he sent the text messages to her husband claiming to be out drinking with friends. I think they were asking everyone to search because, even after 12 hours of interrogation, all he would say he did was kidnap her but not kill her. (We know that isn't the case as LE states he acted alone and he has been charged with her murder.) LE was remaining optimistic when asking everyone to search for places she may have been kept based on the lies he was telling them, on the slight chance he was telling them the truth that he didn't kill her. MOO.

Agreed. I also think they felt that when the public was sure they had him locked up, the public wouldn't be afraid to talk...meaning, those close to him.

His Instagram account has also been shut down and also the video on cl Facebook page
Of his superman stunt on his motorcycle is no longer on. his profile on pof is no longer
Available for viewing. All this has been shut down this afternoon.

His YouTube videos are still up. I imagine they will be the next to be yanked.

Maybe they figured out his passwords. Lol

User: Steveoh29
Pass: Oh Oh Oh Duh

Sorry, I couldn't resist! :/

Maybe they figured out his passwords.

User: Steveoh29
Pass: Oh Oh Oh Duh

Sorry, I couldn't resist! :/

well that shows gravel ridge road right there---the place the guy said he pulled him from the mud---is that closer to the plant or where he wrecked on sunday--i am NOT good with directions--can NOT read maps at all LOL but I can do taxes ;0)

okay as i look at it again--it looks like that is closer to where he wrecked. how weird that the place he got stuck and needed help is where he wrecked his car?

He also wrecked his car and got stuck pretty close to the Air Force Base, I see.

I'm trying, but not having much luck on my iPad with Google maps. It seems like mapquest might give more location options for routes? If someone will get me all location info I will try to map it out later. I have house location, wreck location, burial location and AL's house location. Need where he was spotted and arrested. Location of dump truck too. My eyes are crossing from multitasking in quicken on taxes and Google maps. Be back later! ;)

He was spotted and arrested at the intersection of Green Mountain Dr. and Rainwood Rd. in Little Rock - He went into a Subway restaurant there before he went across the street and was recognized by AN and others. The Subway Restaurant address is 11715 Rainwood Rd
Little Rock, AR 72212. The dump truck was parked nearby.

I'd patronized that Subway many times before I moved away a few years ago.

I think he realizes what he's facing and has decided he wants to fight the charges. Someone is in damage control, but it's a bit late for that!

These are the addresses I have:

Kidnapping Location: 14202 old river drive, Scott, Arkansas
7:30pm Texts to Friend that police do not believe were from BC : Stated she was in LONOKE, ARK
Location of where her phone was used (text to husband around 1am?) : used on Baucum Road [rural east NLR]
Location of where her phone was used (text to husband around 1am?) : then Roosevelt Road
AL's Home Address: 165 Randall Drive, Jacksonville
Accident: 8700 block of Cato Road near Ison Road
Hospital: 9601 interstate 630, Little Rock, 72205
Dump Truck Stolen from : 16101 S Alexander Rd., Mabelvale, AR 72103 (closest to hospital) Here are the rest: http://www.argos-us.com/Locations/AR-MS/ (Arkansas Argos locations)
Subway: 11715 Rainwood Rd A1, Little Rock, AR 72212
Arrest: Pleasant Pointe Apartments 1602 Green Mountain Dr, Little Rock, AR 72211
Dump Truck Found: E-Z Mart 11724 Rainwood Rd., Little Rock, AR 72212
Grave: 12117 SR-5, Cabot, AR 72023

Am I missing any? I don't know how to put them on a map though.

I think he realizes what he's facing and has decided he wants to fight the charges. Someone is in damage control, but it's a bit late for that!

That whole wanting to plead guilty was all an act. I guarantee he is going to fight. I totally agree about it being too late for damage control. He already admitted to kidnapping her, said he wanted to plead guilty to murdering her.... and his entire online presence has been reported on repeatedly by every news agency for just shy of a week. Deleting his account isn't going to do a thing now.

Was the dump truck stole from the same place he buried her?

No, the dump truck was stolen from the Argo shop in Alexander, arkansas. Just outside if little rock in saline county. That's why LE asked people in pulaski, lonoke and saline counties to check their property.
And why this just hit me, I don't know, but I'm betting he stole the dump truck to get access to the plant in Cabot. Whether he knew the keys would be there or he wanted it to look legit when he was pulling in the plant... I don't know but I bet she wasn't buried at the plant until after that truck was stolen.

Woot! Woot! I watched a video on YouTube and can now pin all locations on the Google map. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?!? :) I'm still fine tuning on the map details. Hubby thinks he needs to be fed! Ugh! Will post ASAP

No, the dump truck was stolen from the Argo shop in Alexander, arkansas. Just outside if little rock in saline county. That's why LE asked people in pulaski, lonoke and saline counties to check their property.
And why this just hit me, I don't know, but I'm betting he stole the dump truck to get access to the plant in Cabot. Whether he knew the keys would be there or he wanted it to look legit when he was pulling in the plant... I don't know but I bet she wasn't buried at the plant until after that truck was stolen.

Thank you for the dump truck info! So you think he took her in the dump truck to the plant sometime after he fled the hospital?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli