GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as official date of death, I had a tour of our county morgue this week (college class trip). The date of death on a death certificate is the date they are pronounced dead by a physician or are found and pronounced by the coroner. Even if they have been decomposing for a while, the official date of death is when they are found.

I was interested in that fact because I review deceased customers' bank accounts for transactions after the date of death.

Someone posted the IG name of the person who pulled him out because he posted a mugshot of Lewis and said I just pulled this guy out of the mud last week. Her post was mod snipped real quick but I saw it and checked it out. He said that Lewis flagged him down and asked for help . Said him and his girlfriend had been looking for a place to make out and got stuck in the mud. When they got back to the car, the man asked about the gf because no one was at the CAR, a silver for fusion, and Lewis told him he had already gotten her a ride.
He didn't remember what day last week that it was. But he was adamant that it was a silver ford fusion.
Did he say WHERE this ford fusion was when he helped get it out of the mud?

Did he say WHERE this ford fusion was when he helped get it out of the mud?

Yes he said Gravel Ridge off of Jacksonville Cato road.

I used to live on that road. You can take hwy 107 ( the hwy that Jacksonville Cato road is off of) and travel north about 10 miles and cut through to Cabot and be at the plant she was found at in 10 minutes.

Crime scene.
House they met at-Kidnapping
location unknown-murder
concrete place-body buried in a shallow grave.
He had a time frame of Thursday evening late until Monday morning to kill her.
So, where did he take her when he left the house?
Also, just within a couple of hours when they got the "Tip" or whatever lead to the discovery of her body, LE was asking people to check any vacant buildings etc she could have been kept alive.
I suppose it is even possible that once he fled from the hospital he stole the dump truck and buried her body at the concrete place on Monday night.

Crime scene.
House they met at-Kidnapping
location unknown-murder
concrete place-body buried in a shallow grave.
He had a time frame of Thursday evening late until Monday morning to kill her.
So, where did he take her when he left the house?
Also, just within a couple of hours when they got the "Tip" or whatever lead to the discovery of her body, LE was asking people to check any vacant buildings etc she could have been kept alive.
I suppose it is even possible that once he fled from the hospital he stole the dump truck and buried her body at the concrete place on Monday night.

I think she was killed and buried Thursday night sometime before he sent the text messages to her husband claiming to be out drinking with friends. I think they were asking everyone to search because, even after 12 hours of interrogation, all he would say he did was kidnap her but not kill her. (We know that isn't the case as LE states he acted alone and he has been charged with her murder.) LE was remaining optimistic when asking everyone to search for places she may have been kept based on the lies he was telling them, on the slight chance he was telling them the truth that he didn't kill her. MOO.

IMO - I think they strongly suspected she was deceased, even though he said differently. Asking the public to check does not necessarily mean they thought she was still alive, but that they wanted to find her quickly. It's harder to find someone the longer they are missing. God bless her wonderful family and friends.

From the above reporter's Twitter account I saw he had transcribed the questions he asked AL during his first perp walk to the police car (stating there were audio issues so we didn't hear the entire exchange.) I don't know how these reporters stay so composed. I would have punched him for being such a jerk about a missing woman.

Does CL own the pu truck? Did he come first in the truck and she met him there with his car? Did he put BC in the car and drive the truck home to wash as a way to create an alibi with his neighbors?

This silver car has become the equivalent of the mysterious "red car" in Erin Corwin's case. Frustrating.

well maybe since he got stuck trying to find somewhere to place her--he decided he couldnt risk that again and went with somewhere "safer" like the concrete yard. he knew he wouldnt get stuck there.

I think she was killed and buried Thursday night sometime before he sent the text messages to her husband claiming to be out drinking with friends. I think they were asking everyone to search because, even after 12 hours of interrogation, all he would say he did was kidnap her but not kill her. (We know that isn't the case as LE states he acted alone and he has been charged with her murder.) LE was remaining optimistic when asking everyone to search for places she may have been kept based on the lies he was telling them, on the slight chance he was telling them the truth that he didn't kill her. MOO.

Where do you think he killed her at?

I think if he killed her at the house he would have left her there. He left her car there. If he removed a dead body from there wouldnt he have wanted to relocate her car somewhere else to throw LE off and make it look like she left that house and then a crime occured?

TamE

Do you happen to know how far it is from the property Beverly was showing to AL to the Donut Shop and Plant?
Sorry if I missed this earlier.

Pulaski County Assessors Office shows 2 cars registered in his name. 2011 Chevy Malibu & 2012 Ford Fusion

I noticed that too. Also, a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee and 2008 Pontiac G6 (I'm guessing this is the prior year), which match up with his Facebook posts from October 2013 and November 2013. No pickup truck, although there is the pickup truck in the pictures on Facebook from September 2013. I'm curious about the "slate gray" pickup truck that was spotted...

TamE

Do you happen to know how far it is from the property Beverly was showing to AL to the Donut Shop and Plant?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412445323.111547.jpg

I'm trying to map out all locations, but I'm not too sure I can figure out how to do it. Working on incomes taxes (YAAY for extensions) and trying to sleuth at the same time.

http://speakingofrealestate.blogs.realtor.org/2014/10/01/beverly-carter-she-was-an-angel-on-earth/
Her friend talking about the last day she saw Beverly.

“She was talking about how excited she was,” recalls Vaught, executive broker of Carter’s Crye-Leike office. “Her grandchildren were the highlight of her life. … It was a happy day. [Carter] had won $100 at an open house raffle — it was just a good day.”

I wonder if the $100 was still in her purse? Maybe thats why her husband said all the contents were there?

TamE

I read it was 18 miles. I haven't been to Scott.. Just passed the exit on the interstate, but it seems further to me. You could mapquest the addresses and see. I'm out and about on my phone or I would do it for you.

My guess is that he did not bury her that night. He asked for a drill on Friday and I feel like that had something to do with however he planned to dispose of her . I have no guess as to when, where or how he killed her. I don't think he did not have an accomplice after realizing he has a silver for fusion and it was backed up to the house and his truck still being in driveway. He can't drive 2 vehicles at the same time. I think police hoped she was still alive when they asked people to check their properties and that they were alerted to that location through a tip of someone who had knowledge of the plant and his familiarity with it and that he had access. I think he still had keys that allowed him to steal the dump truck and enter the plant.

all MOO.

She did go to a huge church and has touched the heart of many Arkansans even before her death. She was a good Christian woman and her death is a tragedy. We need more people like her in this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli