GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the rumor of the other car.It was silver.At one point the truck ,car and Beverly's car was in the drive at the same time. First the car was pulled in the drive and later it was backed up into the drive.

Had to get this post above from a closed thread so I couldn't quote it......

I read that too! However, I've not seen another word about it.

I posted about it here last night but mods removed it. The guy picked him up and helped pull his fusion out of the mud. So if he was in a Ford Fusion where does the gray truck come into play. This guy went to the police after he saw AL's face on the news.

Me three. I'm usually done after an arrest but I'm sticking to my guns that there is way more to this than it seems on the surface. There are too many loose ends that have to stretch really far to get tied. The West Little Rock issue bothers me greatly. Oh and just to clear up something: North Little Rock is actually a different city from Little Rock, it's named "North Little Rock", it's not referring to the northern part of Little Rock, however, West Little Rock is not a separate city (although it feels like it). I'm still sold on there being someone else involved due to the very odd pattern of travel on the allotted time frame. JMO.

OT Like West Memphis ....

I saw that and then in the comments he first said he thought it was Tuesday, then maybe Friday. I don't remember the exact words but it didn't seem like this guy had a clue what day it happened. Kinda made me wonder if it was true or not.
He sounded very honest to me. He also had a picture of a little boy with the caption about raising children with a strong faith in god and lots of comments under it that appears to be from fellow church members.
He had just realized where he saw the guy before. It did not hit him when he first saw the news just bugged him that he's seen him before. When he was asked what day, he sounded honest that he didn't remember exactly. It was last week though.

MOO

He sounded very honest to me. He also had a picture of a little boy with the caption about raising children with a strong faith in god and lots of comments under it that appears to be from fellow church members.
He had just realized where he saw the guy before. It did not hit him when he first saw the news just bugged him that he's seen him before. When he was asked what day, he sounded honest that he didn't remember exactly. It was last week though.

MOO

I also saw on AL Instagram, where the guy that helped AL out the mud, his wife left a comment saying her husband was waved down by AL and he helped AL out the mud....

Back to the rumor of the other car.It was silver.At one point the truck ,car and Beverly's car was in the drive at the same time. First the car was pulled in the drive and later it was backed up into the drive.

Had to get this post above from a closed thread so I couldn't quote it......

So how the hello did Lewis drive 2 vehicles to the house?
Now it makes no sense that he's the only one charged or that he acted alone.

So I got a new "sleuthing FB".... Can anyone send a link to AL page? Some reason I can't find it.

Is David Huffman the realtor that gave the referral? Came accross his name and a logo had Beverlys name on it, and CL is friends in FB with him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-really-creepy-I-felt-like-watching-time.html

Carter’s murder came after Lewis had been arguing with his 38 year old wife CL at their home in Jacksonville, Arkansas.
The argument got so heated police were called, according to two neighbour interviewed by MailOnline.
'All I could hear was doors slamming and lots of screaming and shouting,' said one neighbour who asked not to be named. 'It was awful. Someone else called the police because it was going on for so long.'
It did not surprise me when I heard he was a suspect in the realtor's disappearance. I would not put anything past him
The neighbour said Lewis and his wife and lived in the house for almost a year – and described their relationship as 'very volatile.'
'They were always arguing and seem to be at each other’s throats.'

This also:
Another neighbour told how Lewis asked to borrow a drill on Friday night – by which time police believe Mrs Carter was already dead.
'He seem very calm and there was nothing out of the ordinary,' said the neighbour. 'We always got on well with him and he was no trouble but it is spooky to think he was back here while that poor woman was missing.'

BBM

Sooooo.....if you believe the Daily Mail to be a reputable news source LE believed that BC was murdered either on Thursday or Friday prior to AL asking his neighbor for the drill.

His own Mom warned a young woman who was a friend of hers on fb about him. You have to go back a ways, but it's there. AL comments back to her also ...

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/2014/09/29/looking-into-the-background-of-arron-lewis/16463247/

I always knew he seemed crazy. It's just something that came off but I didn't want to be that person to judge anyone," Kristen continues. After corresponding over several text messages and phone calls, Kristen says she decided to end all communication. She says, "He came off very clingy and obsessed. He's just, I would say psycho.

Donut Shop Photo.jpg

It makes sense that her body was found behind the Donut Shop, on the cement company property probably west of the concrete dump/truck wash out area (that's what that white patch looks like to me) in the very back of the yard. She could have easily have been there Thursday night and no one would have noticed at work on Friday. I imagine he had keys to the place still and let himself in, knowing he would be alone and obscured from anyone that might be passing by.

ETA - Him taking the dump truck may have tipped off LE that he had never given the keys back to his employer when he was terminated and that may have been why they started searching the company sites...knowing he had access to them because of the keys that he was clearly utilizing. Him taking that dump truck may have been what led LE to find the grave and her body.

MOO.

(...and a special thanks to TamE for the wonderful photos! Good job!)

I posted about it here last night but mods removed it. The guy picked him up and helped pull his fusion out of the mud. So if he was in a Ford Fusion where does the gray truck come into play. This guy went to the police after he saw AL's face on the news.
I read it real quick after it was posted also!

On that guy's IG page ( the one who helped pull him out of the mud).. Didn't someone comment something about her grandma was RIGHT! Grandma lives next door to the foreclosed home and said she saw a SILVER car.... And BC car! The girl in the comments appeared excited that in all the confusion it boiled down to AL having the silver car like her grandma said!

Does CL own the pu truck? Did he come first in the truck and she met him there with his car? Did he put BC in the car and drive the truck home to wash as a way to create an alibi with his neighbors?

Lurker attempting to post without breaking the rules... In August on a certain social media site a certain gf makes a comment that while shopping she told someone to lock the doors to her truck. I didn't see any pictures of a truck so unfortunately I don't know what kind. This may be against the rules. And may mean nothing. Also watching a video of AL doing a stunt on his bike it's being video taped by someone driving a silver car. I have anfusion but I can't tell by the video if that's what this car is. Not that it's prevalent.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Is David Huffman the realtor that gave the referral? Came accross his name and a logo had Beverlys name on it, and CL is friends in FB with him.

I don't believe the name of who referred AL to BC has been released. I do know that DH was very active in the search for BC and had worked at the same real estate office since 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14