GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read on FH last night about someone posting AL's picture on their instagram and recognizing him because he had waved him down to help pull his car out - a silver Ford Fusion.

Interesting......

MOO

That darn silver car again.

I read in his Instagram, someone was posting a very long comment... Anyway one part stood out for me that said, "you took someone away from their family cause you needed money". The last part .... "Needed money"

It was under the pic of him with no shirt on....

What is his Instagram? I'm curious to check it out... :)

That darn silver car again.

I saw that and then in the comments he first said he thought it was Tuesday, then maybe Friday. I don't remember the exact words but it didn't seem like this guy had a clue what day it happened. Kinda made me wonder if it was true or not.

Normally this is where I stop. When the person has been found and an arrest made. I will have to follow this trial to see if anything comes out about a silver car. Its driving me crazy. :)

Normally this is where I stop. When the person has been found and an arrest made. I will have to follow this trial to see if anything comes out about a silver car. Its driving me crazy. :)

Same here..., I usually stop, but there is so much more I think.... It's driving me crazy too

I am really confused by what you are saying. A Class A is way worse than a Class D. I don't believe a box cutter would carry a heavier sentence than a gun.

Okay, then turn it around.

Class A would be the gun

Class D would be the box-cutter, tazer and the knife.

I saw that and then in the comments he first said he thought it was Tuesday, then maybe Friday. I don't remember the exact words but it didn't seem like this guy had a clue what day it happened. Kinda made me wonder if it was true or not.

I know what we'll do. We'll send TamE to look for it. :)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-really-creepy-I-felt-like-watching-time.html

Carter’s murder came after Lewis had been arguing with his 38 year old wife CL at their home in Jacksonville, Arkansas.
The argument got so heated police were called, according to two neighbour interviewed by MailOnline.
'All I could hear was doors slamming and lots of screaming and shouting,' said one neighbour who asked not to be named. 'It was awful. Someone else called the police because it was going on for so long.'
It did not surprise me when I heard he was a suspect in the realtor's disappearance. I would not put anything past him
The neighbour said Lewis and his wife and lived in the house for almost a year – and described their relationship as 'very volatile.'
'They were always arguing and seem to be at each other’s throats.'

This also:
Another neighbour told how Lewis asked to borrow a drill on Friday night – by which time police believe Mrs Carter was already dead.
'He seem very calm and there was nothing out of the ordinary,' said the neighbour. 'We always got on well with him and he was no trouble but it is spooky to think he was back here while that poor woman was missing.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-really-creepy-I-felt-like-watching-time.html

Carter’s murder came after Lewis had been arguing with his 38 year old wife CL at their home in Jacksonville, Arkansas.
The argument got so heated police were called, according to two neighbour interviewed by MailOnline.
'All I could hear was doors slamming and lots of screaming and shouting,' said one neighbour who asked not to be named. 'It was awful. Someone else called the police because it was going on for so long.'
It did not surprise me when I heard he was a suspect in the realtor's disappearance. I would not put anything past him
The neighbour said Lewis and his wife and lived in the house for almost a year – and described their relationship as 'very volatile.'
'They were always arguing and seem to be at each other’s throats.'

This also:
Another neighbour told how Lewis asked to borrow a drill on Friday night – by which time police believe Mrs Carter was already dead.
'He seem very calm and there was nothing out of the ordinary,' said the neighbour. 'We always got on well with him and he was no trouble but it is spooky to think he was back here while that poor woman was missing.'

A comment posted to that article from Hot Springs National Park

RE: A friend of mine got contacted by this guy on a dating site. She posted a screen grab of the email. Spooky stuff; he was looking for women to target. It wouldn't surprise me if he hasn't done this before.

Isn't that freshly disturbed ground right in front of the flowers on the tree?

I'm catching up. No, that is a patch of concrete and the ground did not look freshly disturbed.

I read on FH last night about someone posting AL's picture on their instagram and recognizing him because he had waved him down to help pull his car out - a silver Ford Fusion.

Interesting......

MOO

Someone posted the IG name of the person who pulled him out because he posted a mugshot of Lewis and said I just pulled this guy out of the mud last week. Her post was mod snipped real quick but I saw it and checked it out. He said that Lewis flagged him down and asked for help . Said him and his girlfriend had been looking for a place to make out and got stuck in the mud. When they got back to the car, the man asked about the gf because no one was at the CAR, a silver for fusion, and Lewis told him he had already gotten her a ride.
He didn't remember what day last week that it was. But he was adamant that it was a silver ford fusion.

A comment posted to that article from Hot Springs National Park

RE: A friend of mine got contacted by this guy on a dating site. She posted a screen grab of the email. Spooky stuff; he was looking for women to target. It wouldn't surprise me if he hasn't done this before.

His own Mom warned a young woman who was a friend of hers on fb about him. You have to go back a ways, but it's there. AL comments back to her also ...

Someone posted the IG name of the person who pulled him out because he posted a mugshot of Lewis and said I just pulled this guy out of the mud last week. Her post was mod snipped real quick but I saw it and checked it out. He said that Lewis flagged him down and asked for help . Said him and his girlfriend had been looking for a place to make out and got stuck in the mud. When they got back to the car, the man asked about the gf because no one was at the CAR, a silver for fusion, and Lewis told him he had already gotten her a ride.
He didn't remember what day last week that it was. But he was adamant that it was a silver ford fusion.

Ahh! The car that neighbors seen backed in! .... The neighbors seen the truck and the silver car.... Right?

It looks like a big rock to me, but I'm on my phone zooming in on pic. Might look different on bigger screen. Keep in mind LE reported she was buried in a shallow grave in the back part of the property.

(They obtained permission to search the property," Minden said at the scene. "During the search of the property, they did find a shallow grave toward the back of the property," he said. "After they uncovered it, it was positively identified as Beverly Carter.")

http://m.arkansasonline.com/news/2014/sep/30/realtors-body-found-shallow-grave-lewis-charged-mu/

9bd2ba31b837068b535df8499c9e4552.jpg

From Google Earth pic again. There appears to be excess concrete dumped on the ground in the back of the property?

Yes it looked like a rock till I got closer too but was a patch of concrete. Yes it looks like excess concrete in the back.

I had not read that till now! If I had, I would not have stopped. I knew I couldn't get to the back.

In that article it said they got a "major break in the case" that led them to the property.

Not a phone ping. A major break in the case.

His own Mom warned a young woman who was a friend of hers on fb about him. You have to go back a ways, but it's there. AL comments back to her also ...

I'm missing so much.. I don't have facebook anymore...

Same here..., I usually stop, but there is so much more I think.... It's driving me crazy too

Me three. I'm usually done after an arrest but I'm sticking to my guns that there is way more to this than it seems on the surface. There are too many loose ends that have to stretch really far to get tied. The West Little Rock issue bothers me greatly. Oh and just to clear up something: North Little Rock is actually a different city from Little Rock, it's named "North Little Rock", it's not referring to the northern part of Little Rock, however, West Little Rock is not a separate city (although it feels like it). I'm still sold on there being someone else involved due to the very odd pattern of travel on the allotted time frame. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli