GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many people, myself included, don't believe in an open casket. I believe in remembering your loved one the way they looked in life, not in death.

It is A PERSONAL CHOICE.

I'm totally not trying to be snarky, I just want to know why it matters exactly the spot of her grave for our purposes? Is there something I'm missing?

I think it tells more about the than it just being about where he buried her. why did he bury here there and think she would not be found, what was he thinking, how did he get in, when did he do it--those types of things will be answered by the location. imo

Where and when she was buried is one of the biggest pieces of this puzzle again imo

I'm almost to the location. And I promise you, there is a Little Rock police officer who came beside me down the interstate and is now in front of me on Highway five. Very interesting because this is cabinet, and we don't see Little rock police cars ofter.

Edited: I was voice texting and misspelled . He didn't turn in. I have to turn around and go back. It's a big turn to do the left into the lot and I chickened out because no one is there but everyone looks when they drive by. [emoji27]

There was nothing to see behind the donut place. And you could not walk over to the concrete place because it is fenced in between them so I had to go back out on the highway and turn around and now I have pulled into the concrete plant. There is a gate and it is closed there is a building here and I noticed from the donut shop the back door was open the flowers are here and they are outside of the gate.

The back door that office is open but I called out and no one is here. That's weird!!! There is nothing to see really. The sun is blinding the pics I tried to take. There is a small memorial on a tree in the woods before the gate of the plant and 2 sets of flowers against a concrete block on the opposite side. She had to have been buried beyond that gate. I see nothing here that helps. Except that she was NOT behind the donut shop unless she was behind it in plant. Sorry y'all. I'll post pics when I get home but the sun was preventing me from seeing anything beyond the gate.

so it sounds like he must have had a key then to get in the property. I wonder if they have security cameras?
I can not fathom why he would choose that location when there are so many woods around--even right across the street. things would most likely have gone better for him if he did choose somewhere else. Thank goodness he didnt. Dumb Criminals 101.

Thanks for the onsite sleuthing, TamE. Very Nancy Drew of you. Well done.

I'm thinking he must have had a key also. And he was stuck in the mud a few days before so he could have been looking at other sites and decided on this one because it's behind a locked gate.

These pics are not good. This one is from the parking lot of concrete plant office. To the left if you zoom in you can see flowers up against a block then a drive way then a red memorial on a tree
0267124554c864e6c706f7f9c6cd5c70.jpg
. This is a close up of the memorial then I was trying to show how far that was from the gate but the sun blinded the picture
949f46e04fbd21369758855aa897b7ec.jpg
da454f2e42eccae1b47cf96f13127c32.jpg

There is a sign at the back of building that said security cameras on premises.

But that back door was open! No cars there and no one answered when I said Helloooooo anyone here? Weird! Sorry I wasn't more help. All this accomplished for me is to confirm she was buried beyond the gate of the plant somewhere.

My brother was pronounced at 12:01 on Friday, August 13, 1982. He was murdered August 12, 1982. The pronouncement was a technicality in the ER as it was the time the ER physician came in to his room.

My brother's tombstone says August 12, 1982 as that was the date he was taken from us so violently. The death certificate reads the 13th. It didn'tmatter. We also had a closed casket for my brother as we preferred to remember him full of life. In my mind's eye however, I still see him on the stretcher in the ER. It has never left me in 32 years....

Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss.

There is a sign at the back of building that said security cameras on premises.

But that back door was open! No cars there and no one answered when I said Helloooooo anyone here? Weird! Sorry I wasn't more help. All this accomplished for me is to confirm she was buried beyond the gate of the plant somewhere.

You're either a very, very dedicated & brave sleuth or crazy as heck, LOL. Thank you for the photos.

You're either a very, very dedicated & brave sleuth or crazy as heck, LOL. Thank you for the photos.

I'm crazy as heck. But, it's the crazy ones that don't know they are crAzy that you have to worry about. Lol. I'm harmless. I just wanted to see if I could help with any information since it's so close.
My husband is scolding me for doing it alone. I said okay, next time I try to sleuth a place I'll take you with me. [emoji33][emoji23]

I'm crazy as heck. But, it's the crazy ones that don't know they are crAzy that you have to worry about. Lol. I'm harmless. I just wanted to see if I could help with any information since it's so close.
My husband is scolding me for doing it alone. I said okay, next time I try to sleuth a place I'll take you with me. [emoji33][emoji23]
I may go to his trial. I watch trials on TV when I can, would like to go in person to one. Although this high profile case may be a full house and difficult to get in.

Isn't that freshly disturbed ground right in front of the flowers on the tree?

It does look like a mound of fresh sand/dirt. And if you zoom in very closely you'll see - I kid you not - a round gold Christmas ornament directly above it hanging low from a tree branch. Perhaps from a family member? To me, an ornament is very personal. Moo.

I read on FH last night about someone posting AL's picture on their instagram and recognizing him because he had waved him down to help pull his car out - a silver Ford Fusion.

Interesting......

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads