GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated: I suck at guessing what an idiot who murders will do. Looks like she was behind the donut shop according to the updated link? http://m.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog/...grave-on-highway-5-in-northern-pulaski-county

Thats a blog so I don't know if it is allowed to be linked. I am interested in the police report from AL's capture. He jumped out of a 2nd story window (perhaps that is "the accident" he stated that he hadn't been to the hospital for when speaking to the reporter during his perp walk?), had a box cutter on him and threw down some gloves when being chased before he was arrested by LE. Interesting. Anyone have a link to the police report of his arrest? (The link just has the wording but not the actual report.)

I am going to stop on the way home today. I will take pictures for us. I was too intimidated by the sheriff to pull In before. But if it's outside the fence, I should be able to access it without driving past the sheriff. I really thought she was beyond the fence of the plant from the way he was parked guarding it.
4bf88ba480a84583b0c7a58ff9c3beb8.jpg

Google Earth street view. Maybe you won't have to stop and take pics now? If you do, be safe. :)

Thats a blog so I don't know if it is allowed to be linked. I am interested in the police report from AL's capture. He jumped out of a 2nd story window (perhaps that is "the accident" he stated that he hadn't been to the hospital for when speaking to the reporter during his perp walk?), had a box cutter on him and threw down some gloves when being chased before he was arrested by LE. Interesting. Anyone have a link to the police report of his arrest? (The link just has the wording but not the actual report.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkansas_Times

Arkansas Times, a weekly alternative newspaper based in Little Rock, Arkansas, is a publication that has circulated for nearly 40 years, originally as a magazine.

It's not a "blog" associated with the Arkansas Times? I thought these types "blogs" were more like editorial pieces or weekly column pieces and were allowed.

Okay I couldn't quote the map. See the marker for the address on it? That is the entrance and there is a little building there like office. The the rest of the plant can't be seen from the Hwy except for the top of the mixers or whatever Equipment that is. I would guess that he buried her to the right of the plant because that is wooded. The left of the plant has a closed down gas station and a donut shop in the building next to it. There aren't trees behind that building.

Edited because I'm not sure about the gate being there anymore now that I think about it. I'll check and post again.

Please don't ask me where... I will look later for it, but it was my understanding she was buried behind the donut shop...

Oops I see we figured this out already :) sry

I caught up on the thread and read that the date is when the victim is found, I've not heard this before. Anyone else heard that?

Yes. When my father passed away, we didn't find him until a couple of days later. The coroner determined that he died two days prior, but his death certificate and obit have date of death as the day we actually found him. It has always irked me.

I don't know if the brick building in front is the office for the concrete plant or not, but in the night photo above you can see a white pickup that is almost completely hidden behind the building. It's probably a sheriff's vehicle, but it shows that a truck could have been pulled back there and hidden from view while the body was buried. Behind the donut shop is a pond that can be seen on google earth. Maybe the gate was locked to the plant, so he went behind the donut shop to bury her near the pond where the ground would be softer.

Still looking for an arrest report...I did find this while looking
http://www.pcso.org/InmateRoster.shtml

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkansas_Times

It's not a "blog" associated with the Arkansas Times? I thought these types "blogs" were more like editorial pieces or weekly column pieces and were allowed.

Arkansas Times is one of our weekly newspapers that you can pick up all over (library, mall, etc). Looks like the article that was linked was part of the website that is called Arkansas Blog. I would not consider this newspaper a blog at all.

Thats a blog so I don't know if it is allowed to be linked. I am interested in the police report from AL's capture. He jumped out of a 2nd story window (perhaps that is "the accident" he stated that he hadn't been to the hospital for when speaking to the reporter during his perp walk?), had a box cutter on him and threw down some gloves when being chased before he was arrested by LE. Interesting. Anyone have a link to the police report of his arrest? (The link just has the wording but not the actual report.)[/QUOTE

I didn't think it was a real blog. It used to be in print.

HOWEVER, now that I'm at a computer, I realize this is the first report they did after the body was found. The "update" was to add that the police report had been obtained.

So, I'm guessing AGAIN that she WAS beyond the fence of the plant and to the right where there are woods.

As far as the "accident" I thought she asked "are you hurt" and he said Yes, I had a car accident Monday... I'll have to go back and watch when I can to be sure.

We had a friend that committed suicide and they used the date they found her as date of death. She left 3/18 at 5:30 am and drove to a country rode and walked behind several houses and stabbed herself. They found her 2 days later :( She was 40, had 2 girls, a husband. She was depressed and let their house go into foreclosure and bought stuff with the money instead.

Is this the donut shop?

snipped by me. Yes, that was taken before it was a donut shop I think. It used to be a gas station and then it was a little store with a bad reputation for doing illegal things... (gambling) and now it is Daylight Donuts.

I really have nothing to say except that the entire Carter family has been on my mind today and will be for quite some time. I am holding all of them up in prayer that they will feel peace some way somehow. My heart just hurts for all of them; not only for the upcoming hours this week-end but for the rest of their lives. Beverly, RIP - you would be so proud of your family and friends. It is obviously you were a very loved lady!

My father was murdered and pronounced the next morning. The date in his death certificate is not the day he was stabbed because he was found fead at 10 pm but was not pronounced dead till after midnight.
It made me mad to see that when I knew he was killed the day before (on his birthday so it was important to me at the time.

Anyway, I'm thinking that is the day that the coroner pronounce her dead.

I'm sorry for your loss. I totally get being irritated about the date. For some reason details like that can become important to us when we lose someone. My dad died on my husband's bday and that was the first thing I said. Totally made no sense why but it mattered somehow! The husband is now a was-band so that date double sucks now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member