GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read it was 18 miles. I haven't been to Scott.. Just passed the exit on the interstate, but it seems further to me. You could mapquest the addresses and see. I'm out and about on my phone or I would do it for you.

My guess is that he did not bury her that night. He asked for a drill on Friday and I feel like that had something to do with however he planned to dispose of her . I have no guess as to when, where or how he killed her. I don't think he did not have an accomplice after realizing he has a silver for fusion and it was backed up to the house and his truck still being in driveway. He can't drive 2 vehicles at the same time. I think police hoped she was still alive when they asked people to check their properties and that they were alerted to that location through a tip of someone who had knowledge of the plant and his familiarity with it and that he had access. I think he still had keys that allowed him to steal the dump truck and enter the plant.

all MOO.

She did go to a huge church and has touched the heart of many Arkansans even before her death. She was a good Christian woman and her death is a tragedy. We need more people like her in this world.

Thanks for everything you're doing TamE.

I live in Cabot. I've read WS forever, but never registered until now. We drove past that concrete plant twice Monday. It makes me sick to know that we were driving past her body.

This is the route from where she was buried to the location he wrecked his car on Sunday. It was noted he was heading west when he wrecked. Maybe he buried her Sunday and fled going west and wrecked? Also note AF base nearby. His alleged "co-defendant" was AF.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412447318.709329.jpg

well that shows gravel ridge road right there---the place the guy said he pulled him from the mud---is that closer to the plant or where he wrecked on sunday--i am NOT good with directions--can NOT read maps at all LOL but I can do taxes ;0)

okay as i look at it again--it looks like that is closer to where he wrecked. how weird that the place he got stuck and needed help is where he wrecked his car?

can anyone do a map of all the known locations?

I'm trying, but not having much luck on my iPad with Google maps. It seems like mapquest might give more location options for routes? If someone will get me all location info I will try to map it out later. I have house location, wreck location, burial location and AL's house location. Need where he was spotted and arrested. Location of dump truck too. My eyes are crossing from multitasking in quicken on taxes and Google maps. Be back later! ;)

I'm trying, but not having much luck on my iPad with Google maps. It seems like mapquest might give more location options for routes? If someone will get me all location info I will try to map it out later. I have house location, wreck location, burial location and AL's house location. Need where he was spotted and arrested. Location of dump truck too. My eyes are crossing from multitasking in quicken on taxes and Google maps. Be back later! ;)

here is the arrest location--He was apprehended by the Little Rock Police Department Monday morning at Pleasant Pointe Apartments at 1602 Green Mountain Drive around 10 a.m.

will keep digging for more to add---THANK YOU!!!

this is all i can find about the dump truck location---LITTLE ROCK (KATV) -
A truck reported stolen by a cement company was found at the scene where Arron Lewis, the suspect in the missing Beverly Carter case, was arrested.

The manager of the Little Rock cement company, Argos, told Channel 7 News that Lewis is a former employee of the company.

The company believes the truck went missing Sunday night.

Crime scene investigators made the area where the truck was parked a crime scene, while they took pictures of the interior and the back of the truck. The dump truck was hauled away by detectives.

Police also obtained surveillance video outside of the building, where the truck pulled in and parked.

Employees in the store said Lewis came inside looking to use the bathroom, but they sent him across the street to a Subway restaurant.----so the subway on green mountain drive is across the street from where the truck was parked----Arron Lewis, 33, is seen walking into a store off Green Mountain Dr. near the scene where he was arrested around 10 a.m. and taken into custody by officers of Little Rock Police Department

and dont forget to mark the "stuck in the mud location on gravel ridge road---http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loca...ewis/16449117/

Neighbors of suspected kidnapper of realtor speak out

"It is down to the point now where you cannot even trust your neighbors," said G.C.

G.C. lives on Randall Drive in Jacksonville on the same street as Arron Lewis. She agreed to talk to THV11, but requested that only her initials be used to identify her. When she woke up from a nap Thursday afternoon, she says she had a missed call from him.

"He was trying to get a hold of me Thursday afternoon to help get him out of a mud hole that he got stuck in," said G.C.

and dont forget to add the hospital location!

Where do you think he killed her at?

Since LE has stated that there was no sign of murder at the house he met her at.....

I think he brought her somewhere else after kidnapping her and before burying her such as another abandoned building, deserted place, the woods, etc. He may have just brought her to the yard/plant where he buried her and/or maybe killed her there or in his car. MOO.

If her choked her to death then there may have been no signs of a struggle or murder in the house.

He sure was all over the place in that 4 day time span. Its hard to come up with a possible crime scene location.

Was the dump truck stole from the same place he buried her?

I dont think we know--it was speculated that he stole it from close to the hospital and was using that for transportation. there were trucks on site for construction purposes and perhaps that is where he got it--other wise how was he getting around? should someone be charged with aiding/abetting?

If her choked her to death then there may have been no signs of a struggle or murder in the house.

Its also a vacant house. Not anything top knock over or disturb. Other than knowing he kidnapped and murdered her I wonder if LE is having trouble filling in these gaps?

I've seen the report and it's interesting that AL turned and asked AN "why are you chasing me?" I wonder what was going through his head. Did he not realize his picture was plastered all over the media?

http://m.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog/...grave-on-highway-5-in-northern-pulaski-county
I found this while searching. Scroll to bottom to read arrest report. First I've seen of the actual report. Still working on maps but not having much luck. Ugh.

We were discussing this yesterday. Interesting that he had a box cutter on him and attempted to get rid of a pair of gloves that LE has in their posession.

Thanks for working on a map (not an easy task!) I have been logging the multiple addresses in this case but they mean nothing to me if I can't see where they are in relation to one another.

I've seen the report and it's interesting that AL turned and asked AN "why are you chasing me?" I wonder what was going through his head. Did he not realize his picture was plastered all over the media?

He knew or he wouldn't have been running in the first place. Sounds like the same stupid game he was playing with the press after his capture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli