GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely hope he suffers for killing Beverly. The is disgusting.

The killing perps are usually the biggest babies about any discomfort ....
He --->just wants it to be over.... I bet!
Hopefully he's in for long and multi layered suffering before the final bye bye.

JMO

Where was Beverly found? Thanks

She was found in a shallow grave directly behind the office building of the Argos Cement Co. he used to work at. He is also accused of stealing a dump truck from this place and had the keys to the truck on him when he was arrested putting him at that location, which I believe is how they knew to be searching near there.

The hesitance by LE in answering the question IRT if there was a sexual assault lead me to believe that there was. LE could have said, "I don't believe so." They could have said, "We don't have information back on that yet."
What is your take on that aspect?

Just my opinion, but I think they are going to need her phone. She wouldn't have opened two houses if he hadn't been pre-qualified. That's standard procedure. Of course, he probably stole that information too but the question is who did she think was coming over?

Maybe slightly OT, but I wonder why people keep their FB accts active? I know he wasn't able to delete his but others who are associated with him are who I am talking about. I know they are innocent but I just wouldn't want the aggravation that comes along with it. JMHO

The hesitance by LE in answering the question IRT if there was a sexual assault lead me to believe that there was. LE could have said, "I don't believe so." They could have said, "We don't have information back on that yet."
What is your take on that aspect?

Their response didn't mean much to me, as I don't think they wanted to comment either way. And I'm not sure if the entire autopsy would have been completed yet.

BUT, IMO there would have been a sexual assault. From what we have heard about this guy, he seems too obsessed with controlling women via sex not to have sexually assaulted a vulnerable woman who was already his victim.

On SM someone said they heard he took a pic of himself with her phone and it went to the cloud and her husband saw it. Don't know if there is any truth in that or not.

It's sickening, that since last night, when we all found out about his Instagram, he gained 20 or more followers....... Ugh.... Why?? Like who would want to follow him now?

My niece works for her agency. Yes, they would have shown the house if someone wasn't pre-qualified, especially a vacant property. One reason to pre-qualify prospective clients is to protect the homeowner. I certainly wouldn't want coming into my home without being prequalified but if the house is vacant, I wouldn't care.

I honestly think Beverly just let her guard down because these houses were right in her own backyard, her home community where she was well known. Scott is close knit. It was the last place she thought she'd come to any harm. IMO.

Thoughts and prayers to Beverly's family and to those in Scott and the Real Estate community.

It's sickening, that since last night, when we all found out about his Instagram, he gained 20 or more followers....... Ugh.... Why?? Like who would want to follow him now?

Some people are just crazy. Look at all the Jodi Arias supporters. Some people's elevator does not go to the top floor. These people are not the brighest crayons in the box. They make me sick.

What AL said during his perp walk has me wondering about something. What is the common phrase that most folks would use when talking about a REALTOR? Would they say real estate agent or broker? Because as a broker I know that there is a difference between being a broker and an agent. Most salespeople only hold an agent license. Beverly held a Broker's license. For a person of AL's questionable intelligence to use the term broker would beg for one to look deeper into this thing. Maybe being in the business makes it where I can't see the forest for the trees, but to me that is a big clue.

FWIW: I tell all of my sales associates each year that rule number 1 is never let them take you away from the scene of the first crime. They don't want to rape or kill you in a house that could have another realtor on their way to show it. Their goal is to get you to their cave. Put up your fight there at the house, you might die fighting but you'll be found quickly and you will stand a better chance of surviving.

Wow thanks for bringing this to our attention. I didn't even think anything about the "broker" comment.

Just my opinion, but I think they are going to need her phone. She wouldn't have opened two houses if he hadn't been pre-qualified. That's standard procedure. Of course, he probably stole that information too but the question is who did she think was coming over?

I am sure they have access to her work email. Also, LE alluded during the press conference that they either have the phone, or they have the information from it, and they are still reviewing that information. When I bought both my houses, I brought my pre-qual paperwork with me to the showing. I did not go to the realtors office prior.

The killing perps are usually the biggest babies about any discomfort ....
He --->just wants it to be over.... I bet!
Hopefully he's in for long and multi layered suffering before the final bye bye.

JMO

am I correct that AL complained about the "conditions" of prison during a prior incarceration?

:baby: :tantrum:

On SM someone said they heard he took a pic of himself with her phone and it went to the cloud and her husband saw it. Don't know if there is any truth in that or not.

There isn't any truth to that photo of him bloody being a selfie from her phone. The police took the photo of him after he wrecked his car and then they took him to the hospital because his head hit the windshield. When he was supposed to be getting his head examined, he left the hospital. He was not under arrest at that time, so the police could not be with him when he was getting examined. However, AL leaving the hospital lead to the manhunt. The man from the mortgage company that followed him until police arrived said he pulled a knife on him and ran into an apt. bldg. office. When police cornered him, he jumped out the window, but the police had backups outside the bldg. and got him down on the ground and cuffed quickly. Unless he ditched the knife in the office where he was hiding, he had that knife on him when he was arrested.

My niece works for her agency. Yes, they would have shown the house if someone wasn't pre-qualified, especially a vacant property. One reason to pre-qualify prospective clients is to protect the homeowner. I certainly wouldn't want coming into my home without being prequalified but if the house is vacant, I wouldn't care.

I honestly think Beverly just let her guard down because these houses were right in her own backyard, her home community where she was well known. Scott is close knit. It was the last place she thought she'd come to any harm. IMO.

Thoughts and prayers to Beverly's family and to those in Scott and the Real Estate community.

I thought that too. She had been business for a long time and perhaps let her guard down and the area was in her backyard.

Agreed... There is something more to be gained by playing their cards so close to their vest! Something or more likely someone they are leading out....

What everr became of his wife (girlfriend) did she ever get picked up on the warrant. No news on her unless I missed something? I think her name was CL?

Some people are just crazy. Look at all the Jodi Arias supporters. Some people's elevator does not go to the top floor. These people are not the brighest crayons in the box. They make me sick.

Jodi is just a <modsnip> ( I am calling a spade a spade, and not indicating anything other than what she is) so those kind of people are going to be attracted to her. She is another that is obsessed with herself and Arizona's money and attention. Really sad case for Travis. He couldn't even run away from her. As far as the attention from him, she didn't care if it was negative or positive. He started disrespecting her and was completely burned out. There is not much of a difference between what happened and her case today. It's nothing but attention and she loves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne