GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would a husband generally know what cc you have in your purse? We have only heard her contents were all in her purse from the husband. I suppose he could have made her make a withdrawl off a card. LE would know this info but probably wouldnt tell the husband.

My husband wouldn't have a clue what is or isn't in my purse...possibly my billfold or cell phone being the exceptions.

If AL had her phone, there is no telling what all he had access to, banks accounts, credit cards, etc. I know I'm guilty of having all my banking and credit card apps on my phone.

I will watch and thank you. I remain firm on my opinion that there was a tip. Hopefully we will know for sure. It's very aggravating to be local and know things that are being said by people in the know and not be able to back it up with links. So.. It's JMO for now, but I bet I'm able to say "told ya" one day. (Not to you but just in general to people that have been informed it was cell pings or LE investigation alone that led them to her grave when they did.

Hushing my mouth now.
I have a slow day at work and I'm spending it with y'all. Lol

Can I ask you a question? Are locals feeling there is someone else involved on some level also?

I will watch and thank you. I remain firm on my opinion that there was a tip. Hopefully we will know for sure. It's very aggravating to be local and know things that are being said by people in the know and not be able to back it up with links. So.. It's JMO for now, but I bet I'm able to say "told ya" one day. (Not to you but just in general to people that have been informed it was cell pings or LE investigation alone that led them to her grave when they did.

Hushing my mouth now.

BBM Maybe it was a combo of all three things (a tip, cell pings, investigation) that led LE to Beverly's remains?

Hushing my mouth now.

Well I know what reporters are saying, but MHO the timing of finding her body and his arrest seems more like a tip to me too. Its hard to believe someones bulb just lit up when it did.

I'm back up on the fence about the bloody photo.

In the below version of the photo it definitely looks more like a selfie in the alignment and the shadow on his left shoulder.

Though, I know that LE could very easily have taken the photo prior to him being helped regardless of EMT arriving prior to them, if that was indeed the case.

I couldn't make out what is reflected in his eyes (but I am certain I am going to have nightmares looking at that monster so close up on my screen....and in full retina display, too! YIKES!)

http://q13fox.com/2014/09/29/man-in...ous-realtor-disappearance-taken-into-custody/
Anyone know if he is left-handed? I am and if I were to take a selfie I would hold the phone in my left hand.

At the press conference they stated very adamantly that it was NOT a tip that led them to the body but rather the smart work of LE working on the location. That part really stood out to me because he seemed to want it well known that LE alone got the credit for finding the location of her body. I don't know if you can find the presser online somewhere but if you watch it you'll see what I mean.
I heard the same thing you did.

I'm on the run today but just wanted to mention that somewhere (arrgghh! I can't remember where) but I read in the media that the dump truck was INSTRUMENTAL in finding her.

During the press conference, someone asked about finding her body "Was there a tip? He said "that was the hard work of men and women of the PCSO."

Someone else said "I know there were text messages sent but how much help using modern cellphones either location services, current technology helped with finding her" (sorry, paraphrased this!)

The answer was "We're in a world of modern technology, cellphones, computers and the many things we have in our vehicles that give information."

MOO - I think the dump truck had gps software, dispatching software, something of that sort and they were able to track where it had been and when.

My husband wouldn't have a clue what is or isn't in my purse...possibly my billfold or cell phone being the exceptions.

If AL had her phone, there is no telling what all he had access to, banks accounts, credit cards, etc. I know I'm guilty of having all my banking and credit card apps on my phone.

Also, phone cases now like some otter boxes, have the compartments for a drivers license, cc, debit cards, etc. There is no need for a purse except for keys, makeup, etc.

from the accident report I seen it does not mention anything about a possible broken nose
Are a lasaration on the forehead of al. All it says is he was being looked at by ems for neck and shoulder injury's Also has anyone did a Google earth on the location Of the accident are there woods in that
Location ?

It's just west of Gravel Ridge on Jacksonville Cato Rd. Accident happened on Ison Rd. There is an old shut down go-cart track at that intersection. Used to be houses across from that, but they flooded 3 years ago and were torn down. Just east of this is a neighborhood and then there are some woods just west of there before more neighborhoods appear.

I'm a little late on the selfie discussion but I wanted to add my two cents to this discussion. I uploaded the zoomed in bloody face photo to an app and outlined what I see in his eye reflection and then overlaid that onto the photo again to show it next to it. Hopefully the pic links correctly. I think it clearly shows a hand with a white iPhone. If an officer had taken it then I would expect to see the phone from the other side, and not the full officer's face and body because the pic is close up, and not pixelated like it does when you zoom in. Again, just my two cents, along with graphics, lol. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412275684.515548.jpg

jenandemmie

Wow, I really see it now... good work.

When I zoomed in to look at the reflection in the eye I thought I saw him holding a phone taking a selfie. I asked my husband, who has no idea who this guy is or why I am asking him to do this, what he sees and he said he sees someone taking the picture.

Can I ask you a question? Are locals feeling there is someone else involved on some level also?
Not that I have heard. I am talking to 3 people who have some sort of connection to information in one way or another. But None of them knew and only one of them suspects he did not do it alone.
I do not know. I think he could be sick enough that he did it on his own. I have confidence in LE that if anyone else is involved, they will charge them. Doc Holladay don't play! :)

and if that's his left hand wouldn't his thumb be on the other side of the phone?

and if that's his left hand wouldn't his thumb be on the other side of the phone?

This is a reflection in his left eye (if the image is not flipped like most forward facing cameras do automatically). If it was a mirror, it would be showing the left thumb. Since we don't know if it was flipped or not, it doesn't necessarily matter, it's just that the thumb is in the right location for being the left eye. We are looking at a reflection in his left eye, so the right side of the eye as viewed would reflect something seen on his left side in person. Make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14