GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two phones lit up? "Yes" to no question first text. Accident occurred near where phone pinged?

And AL lived very close to where the accident occurred. Wonder if the phone pings were from when her device sent the first messages to her friend or when the messages were sent to her husband?

And AL lived very close to where the accident occurred. Wonder if the phone pings were from when her device sent the first messages to her friend or when the messages were sent to her husband?
I would think the husband's phone since he was with the police and they had access to his phone. I doubt if they had the other realtor's phone and probably didn't even know about her texts and calls to Beverly at that time. I'm sure they probably found out about them soon after she was assumed missing.
Edit: However LE probably had access to all incoming and outgoing calls if they were tracking her phone GPS pings. I'm not sure how all that techy stuff works or how much they can access.

AL's mom doesn't live in Arkansas but I did read that she had a rough start and has been a believer for some time now. IMO, it'd be a long stretch for her and BC to have crossed paths since she doesn't live in the same state. Assuming she belongs to the same denomination (I haven't read that she is but know I have missed some info) doesn't necessarily give him a link to BC. In this State, there are numerous "Pentecostal" churches and belonging to one doesn't mean you are in communication with members of another.

Wonder where that pink laptop is?? :thinking:

BBM He probably sold it on craigslist or ebay the day he "acquired" it. I also agree about it being a long shot that there is any connection between the two women.

I don't think I am understanding this. Why would both her son's phone and her husband's phone light up when Beverly's phone sent her husband a text message? Surely her son's phone wasn't configured so that every time Beverly sent a text message to her husband her son's phone received it, too? Are you saying you think he meant that another non-phone also received the message because of iCloud (such as her mac computer or her iPad?) Or was Beverly's phone found in her car and another electronic device with wifi capabilities such as an iPad went missing with her?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy0bWSjiIQs&app=desktop At 3:29 he says "All of a sudden, TWO different phones light-up with texts from my mom's phone".

If him and his father are at the house.. I am taking it, the two phones are his and his fathers cell phones that received texts at the same time from Beverly's phone.

Well, we have no idea what was on the computer or if they were linked. ( Al's mom and BC) Al's mom could have visited United Pentecostal.. who knows? but I just remember he stole his mothers computer. He stole everything he could get his hands on ( or tried).. I really think AL met her on a job he was doing with concrete. It would have been a new home or new construction/subdivision. Commercial most likely. He could have even poured an addition for an existing commercial/residential structure that was in foreclose.. or to be leased or build to suite to a new commercial owner.

Wasn't AL only employed with that company for a few weeks? And just as a driver?

I would think the husband's phone since he was with the police and they had access to his phone. I doubt if they had the other realtor's phone and probably didn't even know about her texts and calls to Beverly at that time. I'm sure they probably found out about them soon after she was assumed missing.

Good point. Thanks you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy0bWSjiIQs&app=desktop At 3:29 he says "All of a sudden, TWO different phones light-up with texts from my mom's phone".

If him and his father are at the house.. I am taking it, the two phones are his and his fathers cell phones that received texts at the same time from Beverly's phone.

oh! So maybe she did a group text and sent the message to both of them? I was just trying to figure out why you thought that the son's phone and the husband's phone would both receive the text and why you thought the son and husband's phone would both be linked to the same iCloud account.

Please watch this and you will understand the questions of two phones, it has nothing to with the cloud...

But what "two phones" lit up when Beverly's phone sent a text to her husband? That's what I am not understanding. Makista posted that it had something to do with both her son's phone and husband's phone being on the same iCloud account? or is "the cloud" something else and I am assuming they are the same? TIA.

oh! So maybe she did a group text and sent the message to both of them? I was just trying to figure out why you thought that the son's phone and the husband's phone would both receive the text and why you thought the son and husband's phone would both be linked to the same iCloud account.
Or...it could be her husband has two phones. Work and personal cell? Or...it could've been some type of intercepting phone or device police were using?

I don't know really. Maybe the same family phone plan? Carl Jr. said he didn't think the texts were from his mom. The real question should be why would AL send a group text to both phones, unless he was close to the property and saw the son and the husband AT THE HOUSE. I could see him sending one text to one phone or one person ( HER SON OR HER HUSBAND), but not a group text unless he was in close proximity and could see both people from where he was. I don't know many people that label their phone cards ( on their phone) .. husband and son.. Just a thought

Edit: Or AL sent a group text to both numbers that were calling her phone.

I don't think this has anything to do with the cloud. I believe that her husband, CC, had a personal cell phone and a work cell phone and his texts are received on both at any given time. That would explain why two phones lit up at the same time. Even if this family used the cloud, which I believe they did, they wouldn't have the same Apple ID or they would all get each others text messages. It especially wouldn't make sense for the son to have the same apple ID.

I'm thinking AL had Beverly ' s phone and while in a frenzy "thought" he had HIS phone and replying to previous texts on his phone. The texts he sent to Carl didn't even make sense.
Like those texts were meant for someone else AL was texting.

Mr Carter said he received three text messages in a row from her phone at about 1am on Friday.

The first read simply: "Yes."

The next said: "My phone's low. The battery's down, and I'll call you whenever I get signal."

The final message*read: "Oh, I'm out drinking with some friends."

http://news.sky.com/story/1343827/odd-texts-from-missing-estate-agents-phone

I don't think this has anything to do with the cloud. I believe that her husband, CC, had a personal cell phone and a work cell phone and his texts are received on both at any given time. That would explain why two phones lit up at the same time. Even if this family used the cloud, which I believe they did, they wouldn't have the same Apple ID or they would all get each others text messages. It especially wouldn't make sense for the son to have the same apple ID.

Well, I am in business as well and there is no way I would have two phones and seriously doubt that he had two phones. If I had two phones.. One would be in the toilet and I wouldn't care how expensive it was.

Please watch this and you will understand the questions of two phones, it has nothing to with the cloud...

I listened to it twice, and still don't get it. Since they were with the police, was the police receiving all outgoing texts from her phone? What was your take?

What if son or dad sent group text (including dad and son's #)to Beverly's phone then when AL replied it went to both phones?

What if son or dad sent a group text (including dad and son's #)to Beverly's phone then when AL replied it went to both phones?

Good thinking! Nothing has been mentioned what they were texting to BC's phone before or after receiving texts from her phone at 1am, IF they were texting or calling at all. LE could've taken over and called all the shots pertaining to phones.

I have nothing to add regarding the two phones, but it would make sense because early on we had heard that multiple devices received info from her phone.

Anyway, I really didn't believe their paths had crossed prior to Beverly showing him the home, but after listening to her son explain that he believes their paths did cross prior to this, I'm rethinking this scenario. Especially now that we know of his stalking and obsessive behavior towards women.

I read an article recently (I will try and find it) where it stated that the other listing she was going to show the client (which ended up being AL) was in Lonoke.

Did the other Realtor show the Lonoke house to someone then? Didn't she say she couldn't find a key which is why she sent Beverly a text?
Who met the Realtor in Lonoke, anybody? I don't understand why the other Realtor would be asked to be there if Beverly was already with the potential buyer (if she intended to show him the property in Lonoke). I'm not getting this story and it actually sounds fishy to me for some reason.

AL was supposed to depart from Beverly and drive out to Lonoke to see another house where the other agent was waiting (without a key)?

I agree with you. I was just not raised to ask for help anyway. Now a days it seems people are setting up these ********.com sites for anything. Some of it real needs of course, but some of it is not. A friend of mine set up one to pay for her divorce. Maybe I am just cold hearted but I have been divorced and single, heck my dad died when I was a year old, so I grew up with a single mom. We always made our own way. I would have never dreamed of asking for anyone to help pay for my divorce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46