GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^THIS. Those of us locally caught on but the rest of the viewers, not so much.

Without being disrespectful to the family, I would like to add this. Being rich is relative. BC to AL may have been a rich broker. IMO, she was a lady who was doing ok and finally at a place to enjoy the fruits of her labor. Driving a nice vehicle is a personal choice and one of those "fruits", in my opinion. Making a mortgage payment, auto payment, etc is one thing...as a family having to come up with thousands of dollars for a funeral home (before the service, if you don't use credit) is another. I have not personally heard or read anywhere that the family was in need of funds for the service. I will again say that we used the same funeral home for my grandparents and they are one of the nicest (not the cheapest) in the area. Again, just wanted to state that one driving choosing to drive a nice vehicle doesn't mean you are rich or that you have funds in the bank waiting for your funeral service.

And agents need nice vehicles to show property. They usually need something roomy to hold a couple or even a family.

Our agents aren't allowed to take people in their vehicles, too much liability to start with not counting the abduction possibilities. Imagine if you have a family in your car and you get into a wreck with an uninsured motorist, the bill for lifeflighting your passengers could be over $100k before considering the medical treatments that will be necessary. The client always should take their own car and follow.

As for fancy car "written off", well the $700 per month payment on fancy cars doesn't just come out of thin air. Trust me, you may expense your mileage or you might have a corporation that owns the vehicle, but the payment still comes due every month and it comes out of your pocket.

Our agents aren't allowed to take people in their vehicles, too much liability to start with not counting the abduction possibilities. Imagine if you have a family in your car and you get into a wreck with an uninsured motorist, the bill for lifeflighting your passengers could be over $100k before considering the medical treatments that will be necessary. The client always should take their own car and follow.

As for fancy car "written off", well the $700 per month payment on fancy cars doesn't just come out of thin air. Trust me, you may expense your mileage or you might have a corporation that owns the vehicle, but the payment still comes due every month and it comes out of your pocket.

Many of us that have been around the real estate industry will tell you, it is often just a game of smoke and mirrors.
It's highly competitive, and it costs thousands of dollars to keep yourself looking more successful than the rest. It can cost $100,000 in advertising and promotion to make someone a $150,000 earner before taxes. That's in the area I worked in, and it was recent. Smoke and mirrors for the most part (and I don't know Beverly's status, I am speaking from general experience).

The below came from Carl Jr facebook:

"As you may have heard, a Memorial Fund at Centennial Bank in my Mom's Name. The grand kiddos will benefit from that fund for their college expenses."

I looked up the listing that Beverly's friend was at when she got locked out and sent the text messages to Beverly. I wonder why AL didn't meet her at a more secluded location such as this? Was saddened when watching this video and heard (what I assume to be) Beverly's voice as she spoke her name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcrsQ1pC2aM

You can lease a car like Beverly had for 329.00 month for 36 months ( providing it was a 2014 Cadillac SRX 2 wheel drive with $3,500 down) in Little Rock at Parker Cadillac. I found her car on their website http://www.parker-cadillac.com/CorporateIncentives

It is kind of hard to lease when you have seven felonies though. A 2015 dump truck can list for $135,000 ( to start)

The below came from Carl Jr facebook:

"As you may have heard, a Memorial Fund at Centennial Bank in my Mom's Name. The grand kiddos will benefit from that fund for their college expenses."

Yes. This was the request made in lieu of flowers (although many were still sent).

Very interesting. 7:17 in the interview.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy0bWSjiIQs

I feel the same way that Carl Jr. does.

Here is what was said (as best I could transcribe it) : "I think that he had an interaction with my mom at some point and she is very charismatic and she is very, very beautiful and I think that he grew an interest in her, an evil interest in her, and I think that he planned this, he plotted to get her to a remote location so that he could do this to her.

Here is what was said (as best I could transcribe it) : "I think that he had an interaction with my mom at some point and she is very charismatic and she is very, very beautiful and I think that he grew an interest in her, an evil interest in her, and I think that he planned this, he plotted to get her to a remote location so that he could do this to her.

I knew that some had thought this. Just interesting to hear his say basically the same thing for a motive -- before she was found. Of course, I don't know if he feels the same (or knows more info) at this point.

The two phones baffles me. Carl Jr. is grown, has his own family, lives in another town than his parents. Just not sure why his phone would have been the other phone linked to the icloud (if we are to assume it was although he never said that).

I am glad you said that because it jogged my memory. Somewhere on one of the BC threads, it was said that AL stole his mothers computer. ( It was a pink laptop) Since she is part of the Pentecostal church, AL could have gotten BC's name/info from there as well.

I am gad you said that because it jogged my memory. Somewhere on one of the BC threads, it was said that AL stole his mothers computer. ( It was a pink laptop) Since she is part of the Pentecostal church, AL could have gotten BC's name/info from there as well.

AL's mom doesn't live in Arkansas but I did read that she had a rough start and has been a believer for some time now. IMO, it'd be a long stretch for her and BC to have crossed paths since she doesn't live in the same state. Assuming she belongs to the same denomination (I haven't read that she is but know I have missed some info) doesn't necessarily give him a link to BC. In this State, there are numerous "Pentecostal" churches and belonging to one doesn't mean you are in communication with members of another.

Wonder where that pink laptop is?? :thinking:

AL's mom doesn't live in Arkansas but I did read that she had a rough start and has been a believer for some time now. IMO, it'd be a long stretch for her and BC to have crossed paths since she doesn't live in the same state. Assuming she belongs to the same denomination (I haven't read that she is but know I have missed some info) doesn't necessarily give him a link to BC. In this State, there are numerous "Pentecostal" churches and belonging to one doesn't mean you are in communication with members of another.

Wonder where that pink laptop is?? :thinking:

Well, we have no idea what was on the computer or if they were linked. ( Al's mom and BC) Al's mom could have visited United Pentecostal.. who knows? but I just remember he stole his mothers computer. He stole everything he could get his hands on ( or tried).. I really think AL met her on a job he was doing with concrete. It would have been a new home or new construction/subdivision. Commercial most likely. He could have even poured an addition for an existing commercial/residential structure that was in foreclose.. or to be leased or build to suite to a new commercial owner.

Not to be disrespectful at all, but I think that it is inappropriate to ask for donations for any grand kids other than the one BC was raising. The onus for college falls on the parents, not on the grandparents. If my mother were to pass away tomorrow I would not expect donations for my kids to go to college. That is just odd IMO. I am sure it was meant with good intentions though.

Grab the kleenex for this video I found. I'm assuming this was the video played at her funeral.

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=beverly Lownes carter&sm=3

What a beautiful woman, wife, mom and grandma!! Her eyes just simply *twinkle* and she appeared to be so full of life and happy. Her beautiful smile just radiates!

Shame, shame, shame on you Arron Lewis for taking this woman's life!!
RIP Beverly

Not to be disrespectful at all, but I think that it is inappropriate to ask for donations for any grand kids other than the one BC was raising. The onus for college falls on the parents, not on the grandparents. If my mother were to pass away tomorrow I would not expect donations for my kids to go to college. That is just odd IMO. I am sure it was meant with good intentions though.
I don't believe they "asked" for donations. It said in lieu of flowers you can make a donation for the grandkids. I'm sure it's something Beverly would've wanted?

Both of the phones were on the cloud. I am taking it that both phones are meant to mean her son and her husbands. Hers, her son and her husbands phone were on the cloud.

I don't think I am understanding this. Why would both her son's phone and her husband's phone light up when Beverly's phone sent her husband a text message? Surely her son's phone wasn't configured so that every time Beverly sent a text message to her husband her son's phone received it, too? Are you saying you think he meant that another non-phone also received the message because of iCloud (such as her mac computer or her iPad?) Or was Beverly's phone found in her car and another electronic device with wifi capabilities such as an iPad went missing with her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46