GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, new question. So was the property the Realtor locked herself out of (Beverly's listing) in Jacksonville or Lonoke. Anybody know?

*Voice posted "Jacksonville" (could have been a mistake). Just checking.

This link is from a previous poster (I pulled it out of my computer history) of the house that the other realtor was showing in Jacksonville (of Beverly's). It's on Haynie Road. Here is the link with the ad/info about the house. I apologize to the original poster for not finding their post in this thread and crediting them with it. I just remember them posting about hearing Beverly's sweet voice at the end of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcrsQ1pC2aM

Someone posted a link to the house earlier in this thread. The house in Lonoke was scary looking (from the outside) and looks very desolate.

In one of Carl Sr's first interviews after BC went missing, he said the second house she was going to show that evening was on Kerr Road--which was also in Scott.

http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/...-speaks-out-i-ju/17900/GBhlSM4T5kysUFFVqwvR_w (around 3:10 when he talks about BC telling him about the two houses she was going to show that night)

The three towns, Scott, Lonoke and Jacksonville form almost a perfect triangle with Scott being south, Lonoke east and Jacksonville directly above Scott only north. So a sideways triangle.

I recall other cases where geographical triangles were discussed. One was the case of the little girl, Jessica Ridgeway, taken on her way to school in Colorado.

This link is from a previous poster (I pulled it out of my computer history) of the house that the other realtor was showing in Jacksonville (of Beverly's). It's on Haynie Road. Here is the link with the ad/info about the house. I apologize to the original poster for not finding their post in this thread and crediting them with it. I just remember them posting about hearing Beverly's sweet voice at the end of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcrsQ1pC2aM

Is the house in Jacksonville scary too? I specifically remember the Realtor saying the property she was at was isolated (desolate) and it was getting dark so she was creeped out (my words).

I'll look at the link - thanks!

How come everyone has been saying the second house was located in Lonoke? Nobody corrected my (and others mistake) except for Voice4 and I just happened to notice Jacksonville but not until I read the post a second time.
How did Jacksonville become Lonoke?

How come everyone has been saying the second house was located in Lonoke? Nobody corrected my (and others mistake) except for Voice4 and I just happened to notice Jacksonville but not until I read the post a second time.
How did Jacksonville become Lonoke?

Not sure why nobody corrected you. If I remember correctly, one of the texts therealtor friend JH received from BC (after 7pm the night she went missing --which wasn't really from her, imo) said she was with a client in Lonoke. I think that's how all of this got mixed up.

Not sure why nobody corrected you. If I remember correctly, one of the texts therealtor friend JH received from BC (after 7pm the night she went missing --which wasn't really from her, imo) said she was with a client in Lonoke. I think that's how all of this got mixed up.

Okay, about to go nuts here. Yes, I always understood Lonoke. Now posters are stating the Realtor was in Jacksonville. What am I not getting? Plus, I can't really understand what Mr. Carter said, regarding the property locations, on video.

Oh, do you mean the text stated the wrong location (of Lonoke) saying Beverly was there (sent by the perp) but the texts were sent to the Realtor who was in Jacksonville? I'm so sorry for my misunderstanding!

Now the thought crossed my mind that somebody has a personal vendetta against Mr. Carter.

I have been on this from the beginning and stated then that I suspected this was a contract killing. Nothing that has come out has changed my thoughts on this. I do not believe that the police are revealing what they know, rather watching and waiting. And someone mentioned life insurance. Yes, I'd love to know just how much life insurance BC had and if she did have one or more policies, who took them out. There are so many possibilities at this point, but the lone wolf looking for a sexual fix or the desire to simply kill a rich woman does not fly with me at all. I do not believe AL concocted this all on his own. I just don't.

MOO.

Now the thought crossed my mind that somebody has a personal vendetta against Mr. Carter.

I am at a better place now to post or explain my other posts. I started thinking about this again and first of all, AL knew to go to that trailer for Carters Construction. He wouldn't have known about that trailer for nothing which leads me to believe that either he did some work ( under the counter) for the roofing company or Carters or maybe HE WASN"T PAID for his last few days at Angus but I think he took Beverly there because she knew the business and she knew how to print a check and operate the computer ( pass codes). He was there for a check.. whether it down that way.. or not. He didn't go down there because he had nothing to do. . That tells me it was about money.

I also said he posed as a contractor when he showed up at that house. He started rattling off some names she was familiar with and her husbands name was one of them. That is why she went willingly.

yes! i was thinking earlier about some other cases and the thing is if you hate someone and want them dead--that really doesnt punish them--its over and they know nothing about your revenge--on the other hand--if you take the thing or person they hold most dear--now that is a lifetime of suffering that might get your point across more effectively.

yes! i was thinking earlier about some other cases and the thing is if you hate someone and want them dead--that really doesnt punish them--its over and they know nothing about your revenge--on the other hand--if you take the thing or person they hold most dear--now that is a lifetime of suffering that might get your point across more effectively.

Yep, get 'em were it hurts. The oldest game in the book.

After that didn't work, he stole the dump truck.

Like I said, it doesn't mean it went down that way, or my posts are absolutely correct, which are ( IMO) but it sounds pretty close.

I find the whole thing weird, was she raped,stabbed, shot? Why did he take her but not her purse, why not take her car? Where did he take her? Why did he text husband? Why weren't we told condition of her body? Did she put up a fight? Were there any scratches on him? And this memorial fund is just weird!! Where is the husband and why is the son always on social media?

BBM Thinking about this, he could have taken her personal items like her hand bag, computer, phone, etc... and distributed them anywhere he wanted, it would have sent LE chasing rabbit trails. This is so strange to me. I firmly believe that there are more players in this. MOO

Has the "Find Beverly Carter" facebook page been removed or the name changed? tia

She's been found and they have their man, so they say.

Really? I thought Carl, jr was going to keep the page up. Still think it's strange, they could have changed the name to "In Memory of Beverly Carter" and been an advocate of protection and security for others.

Really? I thought Carl, jr was going to keep the page up. Still think it's strange, they could have changed the name to "In Memory of Beverly Carter" and been an advocate of protection and security for others.

Oh, I was just speculating and being a bit sarcastic about the case being open and closed. I have no idea really. In Little Rock we had a case of arson involving an apartment complex. The now convicted arsonist was posting on a Facebook page which actually helped turn attention to her as a suspect. She was just sentenced this week after pleading guilty. Point being that all eyes are everywhere, here, Facebook, wherever. Law enforcement can use whatever is available. Maybe they took it down for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clementine123?