GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NJ, I really really hope that you dont get hurt in all this. I hope that your loyalty is justified. I just know that sometimes people can have aspects of their lives that they keep hidden from everyone else. For example, how many of you would have thought that the one gym parent was capable of raping a young boy? I bet she had friends who would have never dreamed she was capable of that.

It just occurred to me.. Beverly saying "in lonoke"... To get to Kerr station from Scott you would go through lonoke. Kerr station road crossed the city of Cabot at a point not that far from where she was found... I'm guessing about 7 miles.
This Lonoke thing has always bugged me. We know those texts were sent 7-7:30 Thurs. p.m. If Beverly was taken shortly after 5:30...wasn't answering calls but texting around 7:30. Do you think she was doing the texting at that time or someone else? If someone else, they could've been trying to buy some time and throw off the other realtor by saying "in Lonoke"?

Case ID: PCS-14-7794 - STATE V CRYSTAL HOPE LOWERY
Filing Date: Thursday , October 30th, 2014
Court: 60 - PULASKI
Type: WO - COUNTY ARREST WARRANT

Case Event Schedule

Event Date/Time Room Location Judge
VIDEO ARRAIGNMENT HEARING 11/10/2014
08:30 AM COURTROOM PULASKI COUNTY DISTRICT COURT DISTRICT JUDGE OF PULASKI COUNTY
CLERK REVIEW SCHEDULED 01/05/2015
09:00 AM COURTROOM PULASKI COUNTY DISTRICT COURT DISTRICT JUDGE OF PULASKI COUNTY

Does anyone know if this hearing was held today?

Case ID: PCS-14-7794 - STATE V CRYSTAL HOPE LOWERY
Filing Date: Thursday , October 30th, 2014
Court: 60 - PULASKI
Type: WO - COUNTY ARREST WARRANT

Case Event Schedule

Event Date/Time Room Location Judge
VIDEO ARRAIGNMENT HEARING 11/10/2014
08:30 AM COURTROOM PULASKI COUNTY DISTRICT COURT DISTRICT JUDGE OF PULASKI COUNTY
CLERK REVIEW SCHEDULED 01/05/2015
09:00 AM COURTROOM PULASKI COUNTY DISTRICT COURT DISTRICT JUDGE OF PULASKI COUNTY

Does anyone know if this hearing was held today?

10/31/2014
08:30 AM VIDEO ARGNMT HEARING HELD
Entry: none.
Images No Images

The test was done on the 2 children listed. Custody was almost given back to CL until she tested positive for PCP https://contexte.aoc.arkansas.gov/i...resent2?DMS_ID=NLE0TPIJ606SFEB45KE7MSQ2TAWREH

I don't think the drug tests were done on the children. For one thing, the son was living with his dad already. Custody was about her ability to parent and that she was married to a 7 times felon. I don't understand how you came up with the testing was done on the children?

Tone it down in here, please. Discuss the case and not each other. :tyou:
100% agree. I have seen some pretty rude comments between posters on here LONG before NJ even started posting and it's uncalled for. Differences in opinions are fine. Bickering in posts and unnecessary drama? Not so much!

10/31/2014
08:30 AM VIDEO ARGNMT HEARING HELD
Entry: none.
Images No Images
I'm not familiar with these "video"arraignments. Not sure if OK has this technology yet. I know they don't in my part of the state. Just curious. Is this done to save time or is it just done on certain cases with harsh charges?

Turning off of Hwy 70 onto South Kerr Station Rd, is considered a Scott address. (I have friends that live on that end) IIRC after you cross the over pass bridge over 440 its a Lonoke town Address yet rural. All of Kerr Station Road is LONOKE County tho. Kerr winds around and goes all the way into the City of Cabot. Offhand I don't know what the address on Kerr is in question, but it could be a Lonoke address or a Scott address or even a Cabot address, depending where its at.

I'm not familiar with these "video"arraignments. Not sure if OK has this technology yet. I know they don't in my part of the state. Just curious. Is this done to save time or is it just done on certain cases with harsh charges?

I think it's just done so that they don't have to move prisoner from the jail to the courthouse. Saves time and money. I don't think it's only for violent charges.

Sorry I ment on CL, I edited it, as it was stated in the paperwork that gave custody to the father that CL was to have the test. Sorry for not typing correct before hitting enter.

Turning off of Hwy 70 onto South Kerr Station Rd, is considered a Scott address. (I have friends that live on that end) IIRC after you cross the over pass bridge over 440 its a Lonoke town Address yet rural. All of Kerr Station Road is LONOKE County tho. Kerr winds around and goes all the way into the City of Cabot. Offhand I don't know what the address on Kerr is in question, but it could be a Lonoke address or a Scott address or even a Cabot address, depending where its at.
CC stated in one interview BC was to also show a house on Kerr Road that evening. I think I read LE has already checked that location out.
They did say they got pings from BC phone on Baucum Road and Roosevelt.
http://www.re-newsit.com/2014/09/realtor-beverly-carter-51-shows-house.html?m=1

CL was charge with Theft by Receiving with violation date of Sept 29th, 2014. So the "receiving" part of that charge, CL was in possession of the stolen property (BC phone). And Arron was charged with Robbery Sept 30th. I feel LEO has had CL in their sites from the beginning also. I have the feeling this will have something to do with drugs and I will leave it at that. Keep up the good work, enjoy reading here.

I wonder if the ping if from Baucum Rd is from what is called Baucum Pike Rd aka Old England Hwy and is HWY 165, which goes to Scott and you get off 165 to 161 and then turn on to Upper Steel Bend Rd. There is also a different road (the one in the picture in your link) It is a totally diff road, its HWY 391 it runs into HWY 70, turn left on Hwy 70 go down a few miles then turn left onto South Kerr.. (confusing as hell road names huh)

IF a person came from Upper Steel Bend Rd, hit Baucum Pike/Old England Hwy/Hwy 165 and drove back towards Interstate 440 got on 440 and went over the Arkansas River and followed it around then at the fork took Interstate 30, Roosevelt Rd would be right there. Personally, if the pings were close in time together, this is the route I think took. JMHO (to add more confusing, if you knew the area, you could get off before the spot where the interstate splits up, at the LR Airport.. and hit Roosevelt)

Google is a friend. Put this in, Upper Steel Bend Rd, Scott AR then directions to University of Arkansas at Little Rock on University Ave LR. (will give you that option) 18.1 miles / 26 min with no traffic. If CL had class at the school or any of the local hospitals that night she could have had ample time to make it to class... jmho

Unless it has one of those touch lock things- a code or something you do instead of using a key.

I have this same vehicle. It does have a keyless, passive-type entry system; however, one must have the keyless entry remote in a purse or pocket, or nearby at least. So if this remote were left in her vehicle, then she had to have an additional remote on her person in order to have gotten back into the car once she was ready to leave the house. It does come with 2 remotes.

I must be dense or having a blonde moment.... Did she fail a urine test with PCP, but pass a hair follicle test? If so, how on earth is that possible? If it was the other way around, that would make sense as PCP stays in your urine for 72 hrs. How far apart were the tests? Maybe I am just confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum