GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking here... Some have questioned the time of day this occurred. Maybe the day and time were chosen because CL would have a solid alibi (class). On the other side, AL could have chosen the day and time because he knew CL would be gone for quite a while (IIRC, the Thursday evening class is from 4:30 PM to 10:30 PM).

I know I read somewhere that the car was locked. I just can't seem to find it, but will continue the search. I remember thinking to myself, where are her keys and how did CC get in the car? I guess LE could have opened it. Anyone else remember?

After not hearing from her for three hours, her husband rushed over to the house later that evening and found the door to the house open, his wife’s locked car in the driveway and no sign of Carter.

http://www.inman.com/2014/09/28/search-continues-for-missing-arkansas-realtor/

Frustrating because I doubt her car door was locked AND her car keys were located in her car (both of which have been reported in MSM)

After not hearing from her for three hours, her husband rushed over to the house later that evening and found the door to the house open, his wife’s locked car in the driveway and no sign of Carter.

http://www.inman.com/2014/09/28/search-continues-for-missing-arkansas-realtor/

Frustrating because I doubt her car door was locked AND her car keys were located in her car (both of which have been reported in MSM)

Unless it has one of those touch lock things- a code or something you do instead of using a key.

Just thinking here... Some have questioned the time of day this occurred. Maybe the day and time were chosen because CL would have a solid alibi (class). On the other side, AL could have chosen the day and time because he knew CL would be gone for quite a while (IIRC, the Thursday evening class is from 4:30 PM to 10:30 PM).

I thought the exact same thing!!! Choosing a day people saw her could have been their plan to try to say it could not have been them.

I spoke to someone today whose daughter was on the same team as CL's daughter. According to this person, they carpooled, so CL was not at the gym every week, but she was sometimes, and when she was, she usually stayed and watched the last 15 minutes or so of practice. I'm also told that AL was there a couple of times. BC and CC took turns dropping off their granddaughter, and they did not stay at the gym. However, BC attended all the competitions as did AL, CL, and CL's mother. If I understood correctly, there was at least one time that the parents all went out to eat together at a competition. I'm told that it's a very small gym, and that everyone knows everyone. All the families had cookouts, swim parties, etc together. All the girls sometimes stayed over night together at the owner's house including that weekend. I'm told that it is altogether likely that they all ran across each other. I think the gym owner might have an interest in trying to keep her gym as far out of this as possible.

So, here's a scenario. BC liked bling, so maybe she wore a lot of jewelry and looked rich when they had seen her. They set up an appointment using fake names to view houses planning to rob her. BC may have suggested the Scott house because she knew it was vacant and close to her home. With a cash buyer, she knew that was a good deal and she wanted to make a sale. BC had to show that house first because there was no electricity. Perhaps they had asked about a house on Kerr Station road in Cabot (that is right behind my house-yikes) that was more remote. Either CL alone or CL and AL together met BC at the Scott house where there were close neighbors, so they went to the second house on Kerr Station with BC. If CL was alone with BC, then AL could have been waiting there. He went to rob her as soon as she got out of the car, something went wrong, and she died. They panicked and had to get rid of the body. AL was familiar with the concrete plant nearby (Kerr Station Road in Cabot is pretty close to the burial site), so he took her there. He had to get rid of her quickly and that was faster than driving around trying to find a spot). If they had all driven in BC's car, then their car was at the Scott house, so while AL buried the body, CL took BCs car back, left it there, and took off. Depending on when her clinicals started, she possibly could have made it. In the chaos, they accidentally ended up with BC's phone. Maybe they didn't realize it for a while and then sent the texts and then took the batteries and SIM out of the phone, but it had already pinged from their home. CL maybe freaked out the next day when AL called the police about the TP rolling, so she got out of there. If the phone's last ping was at or near their home, the police would have been watching both of them. Maybe that's why CL was having her ex drive her around rather than using her own car that might have been seen at the Scott house.

That doesn't explain the open door at the Scott house, but they could have gone in to try to remove fingerprints and then left the door open. Maybe there never was a lockbox. If BC's blood or DNA was on CL's clothing that might explain her arrest after that time period.

Thoughts?? Does my imagination need to take a break?

Sorry for any typos. I am typing on my iphone.

Ok, so maybe this is crazy, but how do we know that panel was run on her? That paragraph is about the minor children, so I was assuming it meant run on them to make sure no abuse was occurring toward them, but I don't know! Or him, being the defendant? To me, it isn't clear who the test was run on.

Ok I read it again, in the same paragraph it DOES say the birth dates of the children... So right, it isn't clear who it was run on.

I'm guessing AL needed money for drugs, so he thought this would be quick, easy money. I'm thinking CL went along with the robbery thinking no one would get hurt. Women do all kinds of things for men, and if they were out of money, she may have been desperate. No money means no nursing school and no rent. She had a kid and needed a roof over her head. If she was completely done with him, then I don't think she would have been telling another woman to stay away from her man. I also don't think she would have gone to the hospital that day for a man you've been trying to kick out but he refuses to leave. That's just my thinking. I'm guessing neither intended to kill BC.

Ok I read it again, in the same paragraph it DOES say the birth dates of the children... So right, it isn't clear who it was run on.

I think the test was done on CL. NJ mentioned before they were doing a hair follicle test on her. Besides the son didn't live with CL, therefore no need to test him.

Just wondering about how a referral works. The reason why I asked is , didn't the other realtor say she was showing one of BC listings. Is this common ? Why would BC need to have someone show one of her houses when she was showing houses that night?

Thank you for this. I think it deserves a mention that there are numerous products on the market that can mask the detection of drugs in hair follicles. There are also numerous 'at home' methods of lessoning your chances of a positive drug test. Also worth mentioning, at one of CL's most current employment positions one of her job duties, as stated in her resume, was to collect samples for drug tests. I would assume that, because of her job title, she would be well aware of the different tricks and techniques of getting around those tests. MOO.

[modsnip] She passed the drug screen as I have already reported here. Just one more thing [modsnip] that has now been proven in LEGAL paperwork signed by a JUDGE yet, [modsnip]. She had NO idea she was going to be asked to take a drug screen at court that day. It was an Emergency hearing that came up quickly. Please at least admit that she passed the drug screen and was NOT on drugs.

Post some information that shows hair follicle test can be tampered with. Solid evidence to refute that she passed the drug screen. I want to see it. It is my understanding that hair follicle is the most accurate test on the market. 1-2-3 GO let's see the evidence on hair follicle failures. I for one am very interested in how she passed the drug screen IF all of you who don't know her somehow have expert knowledge she was a drug user.

[modsnip] let me reiterate that I'm here for the truth and justice just like ALL of you. IF it turns out CL is guilty then I would certainly want BC and her family to get justice. [modsnip] I came here to get to the truth of what happened to BC. If this site can help me do so then I'm ALL ears. [modsnip]

I think the test was done on CL. NJ mentioned before they were doing a hair follicle test on her. Besides the son didn't live with CL, therefore no need to test him.
=
I would think it would say the panel was run on the Plaintiff ? Thinking the court wanted to determine if either child had been around drugs to make sure the father was suitable also.. MOO

Thank you for this. I think it deserves a mention that there are numerous products on the market that can mask the detection of drugs in hair follicles. There are also numerous 'at home' methods of lessoning your chances of a positive drug test. Also worth mentioning, at one of CL's most current employment positions one of her job duties, as stated in her resume, was to collect samples for drug tests. I would assume that, because of her job title, she would be well aware of the different tricks and techniques of getting around those tests. MOO.

Interesting. I had no idea there were ways to "cheat" a hair follicle test. There are numerous ways to cheat on a urine test which is why I found it interesting that she had tested positive for PCP as it is the only thing a quick "drink this" to mask drug use won't cover.

=
I would think it would say the panel was run on the Plaintiff ? Thinking the court wanted to determine if either child had been around drugs to make sure the father was suitable also.. MOO
NJ said that CL took the drug test.....I believe the results are for CL. I don't think this had anything to do with drugs. Could be wrong,there is just so much info that has not been released. t Imaginations are running wild to try to figure out what really happened.

Ok, so maybe this is crazy, but how do we know that panel was run on her? That paragraph is about the minor children, so I was assuming it meant run on them to make sure no abuse was occurring toward them, but I don't know! Or him, being the defendant? To me, it isn't clear who the test was run on.
Great point. It doesn't say who the drug test was run on and he's the one trying to get custody.

I spoke to someone today whose daughter was on the same team as CL's daughter. According to this person, they carpooled, so CL was not at the gym every week, but she was sometimes, and when she was, she usually stayed and watched the last 15 minutes or so of practice. I'm also told that AL was there a couple of times. BC and CC took turns dropping off their granddaughter, and they did not stay at the gym. However, BC attended all the competitions as did AL, CL, and CL's mother. If I understood correctly, there was at least one time that the parents all went out to eat together at a competition. I'm told that it's a very small gym, and that everyone knows everyone. All the families had cookouts, swim parties, etc together. All the girls sometimes stayed over night together at the owner's house including that weekend. I'm told that it is altogether likely that they all ran across each other. I think the gym owner might have an interest in trying to keep her gym as far out of this as possible.

So, here's a scenario. BC liked bling, so maybe she wore a lot of jewelry and looked rich when they had seen her. They set up an appointment using fake names to view houses planning to rob her. BC may have suggested the Scott house because she knew it was vacant and close to her home. With a cash buyer, she knew that was a good deal and she wanted to make a sale. BC had to show that house first because there was no electricity. Perhaps they had asked about a house on Kerr Station road in Cabot (that is right behind my house-yikes) that was more remote. Either CL alone or CL and AL together met BC at the Scott house where there were close neighbors, so they went to the second house on Kerr Station with BC. If CL was alone with BC, then AL could have been waiting there. He went to rob her as soon as she got out of the car, something went wrong, and she died. They panicked and had to get rid of the body. AL was familiar with the concrete plant nearby (Kerr Station Road in Cabot is pretty close to the burial site), so he took her there. He had to get rid of her quickly and that was faster than driving around trying to find a spot). If they had all driven in BC's car, then their car was at the Scott house, so while AL buried the body, CL took BCs car back, left it there, and took off. Depending on when her clinicals started, she possibly could have made it. In the chaos, they accidentally ended up with BC's phone. Maybe they didn't realize it for a while and then sent the texts and then took the batteries and SIM out of the phone, but it had already pinged from their home. CL maybe freaked out the next day when AL called the police about the TP rolling, so she got out of there. If the phone's last ping was at or near their home, the police would have been watching both of them. Maybe that's why CL was having her ex drive her around rather than using her own car that might have been seen at the Scott house.

That doesn't explain the open door at the Scott house, but they could have gone in to try to remove fingerprints and then left the door open. Maybe there never was a lockbox. If BC's blood or DNA was on CL's clothing that might explain her arrest after that time period.

Thoughts?? Does my imagination need to take a break?

Sorry for any typos. I am typing on my iphone.

I must refute that CL went to competitions. She went to ONE. The rest of the time her daughter went with other parents. I must also refute CL's mother being at any competition. Whoever told that tale is WAY OFF BASE. CL's mother doesn't live in Arkansas and it's my understanding from CL personally that they don't have much of a relationship or see each other hardly at all.

I do not think the gym owner would lie to LE in a murder investigation. Most people do not lie to LE. CL would have been in class BEFORE the meeting time with BC and past the time that CC reported BC missing. That much is a FACT.

I must refute that CL went to competitions. She went to ONE. The rest of the time her daughter went with other parents. I must also refute CL's mother being at any competition. Whoever told that tale is WAY OFF BASE. CL's mother doesn't live in Arkansas and it's my understanding from CL personally that they don't have much of a relationship or see each other hardly at all.

I do not think the gym owner would lie to LE in a murder investigation. Most people do not lie to LE. CL would have been in class BEFORE the meeting time with BC and past the time that CC reported BC missing. That much is a FACT.

Was CL in class or clinicals? I am going to check with a friend who is a recent (spring 2014) graduate of the UALR nursing program because I find it odd that a student in her first semester of nursing school is already doing clinicals.

Was CL in class or clinicals? I am going to check with a friend who is a recent (spring 2014) graduate of the UALR nursing program because I find it odd that a student in her first semester of nursing school is already doing clinicals.

Someone posted here on WS that clinicals are from 5:30 to 10:30 - CL was supposedly home at around 10pm..??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmileyKazza