GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a former realtor, if I got a call from a CASH buyer, I'd never refer them out. And there's very good reason for this: I wouldn't have to go through the process of the buyer qualifying & getting the approval---especially with the banks tightening up a lot in recent years! Nope, realtors keep those beautiful CASH buyers for themselves & you pray you find these buyers a house they fall in love with in that price range. Not having to bite your nails waiting for the bank to give a "clear to close" takes a lot of pressure off. No way a realtor is going to refer this buyer out to another agent UNLESS there was very good reason. Even then, this agent would've worked out a referral commission with BC.

So who was the agent referral?
Exactly!! Thank you for putting into words what was going through my mind this a.m. too, but didn't take time to put it in my lengthy post.

AL's walk:
Arron, did you kill Beverly?
"No"
"I had a co-defendant. I haven't seen her for two days"
How do you explain what happened?
"I had a co-defendant, Trevor"
http://youtu.be/oOrMu7VHGZ8
Eta link

First time I've listened to this carefully-- always thought "her" was BC- now it all seems different if it is actually CL he is referencing.

This is what he said about having a co defendant in the below linked video: (I bolded his responses to the questions.)

Arron, did you kill BC? No
You did not? No.
Do you have anything to say? I had a co defendant. I haven't seen her for two days. Now they're showing pictures of this...I haven't seen her
How can you explain what happened? I had a co defendant, Trevor.
Who is Trevor? He's air force at the military base.
And what's your relation to Trevor? They want pict...he's got text messages back and forth between me and him....(mumbles something about a phone?)

Anyone else catch that last part about the phone? I couldn't tell what he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOrMu7VHGZ8

Can someone PM me the name of this "DH" realtor so I can look too? I have not a clue how to figure it out otherwise. If this isn't allowed, please ignore me :)

I am interested as well, as I am lost...

Voice,
military base.[/B]
And what's your relation to Trevor? "They want pict...he's got text messages back and forth between me and him....(mumbles something about a phone?

I hear:
"And they um.. They wanted my phone"
I'll listen one more time .

North.. TOS doesn't allow us to.
Read a few pages back and we did a little before we got friendly reminded not to. :)
It may all be pulled soon anyway.
My "savvy intuition" (haha) "hinky meter" didn't go off. I actually friend requested this person and was accepted when he was mentioned before. He states she was a "friend". I personally think he's an empathetic person who wants justice and probably would make a good WS member.
But I have been wrong before so JMOH

That being said.. I did pm you owl. ;)
Quick sleuthing Northwest! Lol

Thanks, Savvy! I had never seen this interview. BR said that BC had planned to show THREE houses that evening to a cash buyer. First I've heard of 3!
I had not seen it either that's why I was saying let's backup and search again. We need a timeline . I need a computer and wi fi! [emoji21][emoji23]

Read a few pages back and we did a little before we got friendly reminded not to. :)
My "savvy intuition" (haha) "hinky meter" didn't go off. I actually friend requested this person and was accepted when he was mentioned before. He states she was a "friend". I personally think he's an empathetic person who wants justice and probably would make a good WS member.
And a margarita on the rocks, no salt. STAT! ;)
I had not seen it either that's why I was saying let's backup and search again. We need a timeline . I need a computer and wi fi! [emoji21][emoji23]

I completely agree with you. Nothing gave me pause except to think he has the same feelings the rest of us do regarding seeking justice. He has a lot of good links on his twitter that refreshed some details for me that I had forgotten. I agree with what you said, that I think he would make a good member of WS with his passion for the case. JMO.

CC states she had a cash buyer.. "A referral" and she was excite about it..
Did he misspeak?
I think Beverly was targeted but.. Back to referral.
http://youtu.be/LTupcCp0oUc

That is what I have understood. This was a referral. I have never heard any mention of who the referral came from. Does this necessarily mean the referral was from another agent or could it come from an acquaintance, for example from someone at the cheer place or another client she had dealt with?

I'm searching now to see who originally had the house listed on 14202 old river road, scott, ar. I'm coming up with multiple listing numbers for that address. It's taking some time. Feel free to jump in and help! Ha

John Mason - Mason and Company is who has the house listed

John Mason - Mason and Company is who has the house listed
Do you have a link for the info, please?
I'm having major probs staying connected to WS from Tapatalk. I dont know if it's the app or my crazy internet company. It drops out on me and messes with my wifi router. Will try again in the a.m. Zzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseR