GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CL's entire resume (as posted up above) seems so confusing...For example - was she or is she a "Medical Assistant"? Was she currently a "Medical Assistant" who was furthering her education in a Nursing Program? Was "Medical Assistant" her title at her last job for "insurance" company?? When did she start in the Nursing Program? Is the Nursing Program for LPN or RN? etc etc etc Was she attending full-time or part-time?

Could she have graduated as a medical assistant in May 2014 and started nursing school this Fall? We have numerous schools in the area that you could get a medical assistant degree in. Maybe she enrolled in that and decided she wanted to be a nurse? Only speculating.

There's a few things I'm wondering about....IF it's a matter of public record and can be backed with a link, it would be nice to know about "the gym" and rape charges that have been mentioned here. And it would be nice to know who was involved in the alleged toilet paper incident (that just sounds so childish - that's what we did as young kids for Halloween etc) and also very curious as to the alleged ex-boyfriend's description who provided refuge/place to stay.

I sent you a PM

Would they even offer her a plea deal or is her attorney blowing smoke? They have Beverly's body. Do they even need her testimony against AL?
Pleas are almost always an option. This case is still in the early stages though so it's too early to tell whether the State will need CL's testimony to get a capital murder/kidnapping conviction against AL.

If CL does get to plead to a lesser offense, she will most likely still receive a stiff sentence if there is sufficient evidence that she was directly involved in the crimes that led to Beverly's death. IMO, JMO

There's a few things I'm wondering about....IF it's a matter of public record and can be backed with a link, it would be nice to know about "the gym" and rape charges that have been mentioned here. And it would be nice to know who was involved in the alleged toilet paper incident (that just sounds so childish - that's what we did as young kids for Halloween etc) and also very curious as to the alleged ex-boyfriend's description who provided refuge/place to stay.
http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...er-time-leaves/d/story/p31kIGXQRUiLQoJszjijcA this is all I know about on your list. I had read it in the State paper.

Pleas are almost always an option. This case is still in the early stages though so it's too early to tell whether the State will need CL's testimony to get a capital murder/kidnapping conviction against AL.

If CL does get to plead to a lesser offense, she will most likely still receive a stiff sentence if there is sufficient evidence that she was directly involved in the crimes that led to Beverly's death. IMO, JMO
She would/could only plea is she knew or was involved some how correct? I as most all, believe they were very careful and took their time getting what they needed to charge her. Those aren't charges I have seen used lightly. I don't think they Over Charge in Arkansas like they do in say Florida lol I don't live in the immediate area so I cant say but I believe the Pros Atty has been there a while.

She would/could only plea is she knew or was involved some how correct? I as most all, believe they were very careful and took their time getting what they needed to charge her. Those aren't charges I have seen used lightly. I don't think they Over Charge in Arkansas like they do in say Florida lol I don't live in the immediate area so I cant say but I believe the Pros Atty has been there a while.

You have to give them something they want. Which means you have knowledge and if they want her to roll on him she would get a lighter sentence.Like maybe the capital murder reduced so she wouldnt face the DP assuming AR is a DP state..

http://pulaskipa.org/larry-jegley-biographical-sketch/ Prosecutor for Pulaski County Arkansas where AL and CL were charged.

You have to give them something they want. Which means you have knowledge and if they want her to roll on him she would get a lighter sentence.Like maybe the capital murder reduced so she wouldnt face the DP assuming AR is a DP state..
Arkansas does have the Death Penalty. I know there was a big lawsuit going on over the lethal injection stuff. Not sure the latest, but yes Arkansas does have DP

Okay.... a few more connections to check out but this is an area of great interest to me in the case. Did anyone say anything else about the truck that I missed? Think it was silver or grey? Anything about old or new ...or about the bearded guy? Sorry - there is just so much information here it would take too long and I'm juggling so much business at the moment I shouldn't even be here or sleuthing!

Info about what the neighbors saw at the house Beverly was showing and current vehicle assessment for AL.

Attachments

• cars at house - names removed.JPG
    cars at house - names removed.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 73
  • ARRON VEHICLE ASSESSMENT.jpg
    ARRON VEHICLE ASSESSMENT.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 62
Info about what the neighbors saw at the house Beverly was showing and current vehicle assessment for AL.

The 3 vehicles there are one time has bugged me since the beginning. Thats why I think there may be one more person involved.

I am STILL looking for that flippin' news video of the man they interviewed who saw the "slate grey truck". I am beginning to think I've dreamed this or the video has been deleted! It was probably filmed on Fri. Pretty sure the first of it had CC being interviewed kind of out by the street of the house, then it went to the man/witness sitting in his pickup stating what he saw. Has anyone seen this video too? I don't recall it being on KARK and can't find it on their website.
ETA: I don't guess it matters.
The man interviewed said he saw the pickup pulled up behind BC in driveway, slate grey pickup, tall white male gets out and walks towards the door. No mention of any other vehicles or a male with long pointy beard.

I've been very curious about this as well, but hesitant to post anything.

Also, my apologies for bringing the drug issue back in to play here. I just thought it was interesting that what NJ was told by CL regarding the drug tests seemingly checked out (I admit, I was pretty skeptical). FWIW, I've been involved in a child custody case and had the other party drug tested (both urine and hair follicle). I believe the hair follicle is pretty hard to fool, for lack of a better word. We had the opposite results, though; he passed the urine test and failed the hair follicle.

I must be dense or having a blonde moment.... Did she fail a urine test with PCP, but pass a hair follicle test? If so, how on earth is that possible? If it was the other way around, that would make sense as PCP stays in your urine for 72 hrs. How far apart were the tests? Maybe I am just confused.
Haven't read past here yet so forgive me if it's been discussed.
We did discuss this back when NJ told us about the test. There are several medications that can caUse a false positive for PCP and nj said that CL takes one of those presriptions.

And NJ is going to love this! It just dawned on me that if her medication was showing up in her urine, she did nothing to inhibit her urine drug screen. Can't block out certain drugs and keep the others.

I said it before and I'll say it again. I believe she wasn't on drugs and that baffles me because it would explain so much about why she is involved with this loser and why she would be involved with a crime with him.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5667884

As to the toilet paper rolling, this is just info that I am hearing from people. I do not think I can post more.

Wow is correct! I don't think I'd want my daughter or granddaughter wrapped up in this gym's drama and crimes. If any of the current mothers are anything like the ones I viewed on the TV program? I would run very fast from this place. JMO

To prove I have not totally lost my mind....look what I found! YAAY!
Note in this video as they are zooming in towards the front door...there IS a stormdoor. (I think we discussed this yesterday?) Anyway...here's my older man/witness in the pickup I was looking for!

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...-on-search-of-be/89164/UikpIAyP4Ei-yJo80e5Vug

Yay! No lost mind is a good thing! :) Thanks!

I noticed this report said the house door was left "wide open" as opposed to just open. And the bearded guy in camo & cap said a tall skinny guy got out of the pickup, but no beard mentioned by the bearded guy... Is AL tall? They said he had recently lost weight so that could have been him that was spotted getting out of the truck I guess. And maybe another stolen truck? The guy I found is neither heavy nor skinny, kind of medium build. Did have a pointy beard though! And a 2-door slate grey pickup. OK, for now I think I will put my bearded grey truck dude on hold until later, unless more info surfaces. I'll bet LE has a lot more on this and we just aren't getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay