GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears that he is attorney for only Lewis to me. I would think they need separate attorneys.

On the discovery requests there is another attorney (public defender) referenced that was served by AL attorney. I assume that is the name of the attorney for CL.

On the discovery requests there is another attorney (public defender) referenced that was served by AL attorney. I assume that is the name of the attorney for CL.
I can't view those on my phone. It tries to download then says failed to download. Grrr.

AL is back to using Aaron (instead of Arron). I know lots of shady people who do carp like that.

Hensley is the only atty on the 11/27 docket.

Earlier docket for CL showed Qualls representing her in capital cases.

Holiman only shows up on docket for her theft by receiving charge.

AL is back to using Aaron (instead of Arron). I know lots of shady people who do carp like that.

How can you do that legally? I can see him doing it on instagram or FaceBook but how can you do that on legal paperwork?

How can you do that legally? I can see him doing it on instagram or FaceBook but how can you do that on legal paperwork?

Thats a good question and I wonder the same thing. You only have one legal name and I would think all his arrest records would be under one name. You would think the other spelling would be listed as an alias.

How he's switching back & forth, I don't know. The people I know of just give wrong names to cops, either completely fabricated or a variation of their real name, i.e. Peggy Jeannette Owens may say Jean Owen or Peggy Jennett or Jeanie Owens or something. One guy I know of gives his brother's name or his late son's names. The courts usually get it straightened out in their databases eventually.

Hensley is the only atty on the 11/27 docket.

Earlier docket for CL showed Qualls representing her in capital cases.

Holiman only shows up on docket for her theft by receiving charge.

Qualls is the name on the discovery sent by Hensley.

Thats a good question and I wonder the same thing. You only have one legal name and I would think all his arrest records would be under one name. You would think the other spelling would be listed as an alias.

I think it used to be more of an issue before they came up with the common databases, and as someone stated it usually gets worked out eventually.

Many of them are just simple misspellings. I've mentioned I have a brother that has been in and out of the system for years. (meth and all the thefts that come with it) Mom and I have come to an agreement to just not discuss him, because we don't see eye to eye ;) so I sometimes get curious and look it up online. Sometimes when I sleuth his records I find that they have misspelled his last name (changed one letter) and he goes by his middle name, so I often see his first and middle names swapped. Mr. Middle First Last. Or Middle (first initial) Last. It's just someone screwed up when they entered the info.

My uncle's birth certificate has one name on it (I assume he had a birth certificate - his given name which also appeared on school records.) All of his Army records have another name. It was a clerical error, he said. He liked the Army's version better and that's what he has gone by ever since. His driver's license has Army's name. Never did a legal name change in court.

He was born around 1935. I don't know how that worked as far as his social security card. Back then and when I was growing up, you didn't apply for your SS# until you were old enough to work or file for benefits.

ETA: Yes, I am that ancient, LOL.

I think it used to be more of an issue before they came up with the common databases, and as someone stated it usually gets worked out eventually.

Many of them are just simple misspellings. I've mentioned I have a brother that has been in and out of the system for years. (meth and all the thefts that come with it) Mom and I have come to an agreement to just not discuss him, because we don't see eye to eye ;) so I sometimes get curious and look it up online. Sometimes when I sleuth his records I find that they have misspelled his last name (changed one letter) and he goes by his middle name, so I often see his first and middle names swapped. Mr. Middle First Last. Or Middle (first initial) Last. It's just someone screwed up when they entered the info.

I think a lot of things get screwed up in court papers. Directing back to the hair follicle test CL took and how the custody paperwork was worded about it. Left many here claiming the children were drug tested. So many things get confused. That is why I don't believe everything I read or hear. Too many things get confused in court situations. LE are human like the rest of us.

Exactly! Plus, if they do not use middle initials or full middle name in court documents you can get mistaken for someone's name who is the same as yours. I've had this happen over and over due to another person in the same county having the same name. Years of credit collectors calling all hours of day and night (those ppl get nasty too) saying I owed on something I'd never heard of. I would be livid. I finally got the calls ended by giving them the last four of my social security and my address. I think collectors pull your name off the Internet and fail to back up with s.s. numbers!

I have not heard any rumors like that at all. Everyone I talked to was disgusted at the implication.

Agreed! Maybe I don't run in the right circles but I am connected to the church in NLR and Scott that the Carters attended. I have known this family over 20 years. I haven't heard so much as a whisper of a rumor. Again, I go with the statement that it's possible you never really "know" someone so there is always a possibility but I have a hard time accepting this line of thinking.

Agreed! Maybe I don't run in the right circles but I am connected to the church in NLR and Scott that the Carters attended. I have known this family over 20 years. I haven't heard so much as a whisper of a rumor. Again, I go with the statement that it's possible you never really "know" someone so there is always a possibility but I have a hard time accepting this line of thinking.

This is the very reason I have not posted the rumors here that I have heard. I absolutely do not believe them.

As to your first question. I remember his son said his dad called him and he was already in bed. He got up and dressed and went to BC's office to see if by chance she was there. Then he went to the house where his dad was and they called the police. I think CL was thinking she might show up--praying so I am sure-- and waiting to hear from his son. He was probably calling her co-workers too. JMO

Yes, this is what Carl Jr. said on Nancy Grace...

Sorry to bring up the referral issue again but I've watched Carl Sr's first TV interview a hundred times. He mentions Beverly being really excited about a cash buyer, .... a referral. If it was a friend of someone they knew, I believe she would have mentioned that to him. I don't think he would have mentioned it necessarily in this interview. It's really interesting to me (and has been from day one) that he says more than once for the perp to just drop BC off on the sidewalk and someone will get her. Something was obvious really quick to him that she didn't go willingly, IMO.

http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/...-speaks-out-i-ju/17900/GBhlSM4T5kysUFFVqwvR_w

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martymartin114