GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Every since the kidnapping for ransom was introduced, Carl Sr saying that came to me. I would not be surprised in the least, to find out that there was indeed a ransom attempt.

I agree. Something happened quickly, reading the initial report, states officer checked home, didn't find BC or any sign of crime, noted the key to lock not on sight. Then said moments later put up crime tape and started crime scene log. I thought to my self, if maybe that's when they possibly got a call. Something happened fast.

Earlier in the discussions, either on here or locally, I recall it being speculated that he could have stolen the dump truck next to the hospital since there was construction site next door. Sorry if this has been covered I am trying to play catch up after missing for a few days. Just wanted to throw that in because it would make more sense if that was a possibility.

And that's my whole point, or my opinion rather. People having theory of him leaving Baptist, going to Alexander, stealing dump truck, going back to Cabot with dump truck to bury BC at the concrete comp in Cabot. Then he is apprehended only 3.5 miles from the hospital he ran from.

Earlier in the discussions, either on here or locally, I recall it being speculated that he could have stolen the dump truck next to the hospital since there was construction site next door. Sorry if this has been covered I am trying to play catch up after missing for a few days. Just wanted to throw that in because it would make more sense if that was a possibility.

And that's my whole point, or my opinion rather. People having theory of him leaving Baptist, going to Alexander, stealing dump truck, going back to Cabot with dump truck to bury BC at the concrete comp in Cabot. Then he is apprehended only 3.5 miles from the hospital he ran from.

But the night of the kidnapping he was supposedly home playing video games either at 10 or 11.

Something on ALs rap sheet I'd forgotten about. May or may not be relevant here, but at least it shows he has prepared to disguise himself in his "line of work" before. In this case impersonating an officer. And this foiled plot sounds a little different MO than his other previous theft episodes. He was upping the stakes in this one that he never got to pull off.

In that case, Lewis had stolen a motorcycle and driven across state lines. When he was arrested, officers found a sketch of an explosive device, handcuffs, a law enforcement badge and a demand note that was going to be used in a bank robbery. Lewis' roommate told authorities that Lewis possessed an explosive device. When questioned, Lewis said he had intended to use it in a bank robbery.

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2014/sep/30/suspect-arrested-realtor-missing-201409/

Something on ALs rap sheet I'd forgotten about. May or may not be relevant here, but at least it shows he has prepared to disguise himself in his "line of work" before. In this case impersonating an officer. And this foiled plot sounds a little different MO than his other previous theft episodes. He was upping the stakes in this one that he never got to pull off.

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2014/sep/30/suspect-arrested-realtor-missing-201409/

Thanks, I don't remember reading all of that about his federal crimes. It sounds like he's always been up to something and always planning the next move.

Epic find, Connectzdots! Man, AL is a real piece of work. Be back in the a.m. to read it again. Wow!

Exactly. Not saying couldn't be done, but even if you didn't have LEO looking for you, and freaking because of why ~ that's a lot of moving and doing and then to go BACK to flipping area 3.5 miles from hospital you ran from? I just don't buy that. I wonder if the surveillance camera from the station/c store show anyone else in the truck.. or if AL had been in truck. Also, the links I read, the concrete company "thinks" the truck was stolen Sunday. I wonder when/why they noticed it gone? LEO I sure contacted them, as was AL last place of employment. Not saying that's why they noticed it missing, but good possibility.

I heard this too. Then people started to mention that CL must have driven him. Since I am not from AR I didn't really know what to think since I don't know the areas.

You can't. I am sure it was a typo.

I too feel sure it typo. Common spelling is the Aaron, not the spelling his Mother gave him Arron. We or I don't even know if his Mother pronounces it like we are. I noticed on the 2011 cases from Benton County, there is even an entry for correcting the spelling of name.

This is one of the most upsetting stories, too me from his past. Why in the world did he not get more time for this? Did he not do any time for the bank since the robbery never took place? With the record he already had he should have not been free to begin with.

can you even imagine how many crimes AL did where he did not get caught--YIKES

can you even imagine how many crimes AL did where he did not get caught--YIKES

Well he named some.He said people had charges on their cc wondering how they got there.
dude likes to brag and cant keep his mouth shut. I wouldnt want to be a partner in crime with him. Give him time to talk and he will tell all.

This is a curious video AL made in 2011 on one of his YouTube channels....Hmmm. I noticed on the videos where he teaches people how to steal items - also in 2011- he says in the comments he just got back from "spending 2 yrs in Mexico..."?? Was he just covering for when he was in prison? I've lost track of all his various incarcerations! If we can't post youtube links just remove.

http://youtu.be/CfKIoHZRVO8?list=UUir9_fOU2rOlzrtPy-Dej-w

And then this one he shows off all the electronics and goods he has 'procured' from his 'skills' as a master thief.... explaining why he can't show his face since Walmart etc would be looking for him. He even shows his 2 cars out the window as part of his cache.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3P6R8KILes

Exactly. Not saying couldn't be done, but even if you didn't have LEO looking for you, and freaking because of why ~ that's a lot of moving and doing and then to go BACK to flipping area 3.5 miles from hospital you ran from? I just don't buy that. I wonder if the surveillance camera from the station/c store show anyone else in the truck.. or if AL had been in truck. Also, the links I read, the concrete company "thinks" the truck was stolen Sunday. I wonder when/why they noticed it gone? LEO I sure contacted them, as was AL last place of employment. Not saying that's why they noticed it missing, but good possibility.

I don't know why he went back unless he was trying to get the dump truck away from the body so that it was not connected.
I do believe he stole it from the Alexander plant which is less than 15 minutes from baptist.
The plant was closed on Sunday but has cameras so hopefully he's on the tape.

And then this one he shows off all the electronics and goods he has 'procured' from his 'skills' as a master thief.... explaining why he can't show his face since Walmart etc would be looking for him. He even shows his 2 cars out the window as part of his cache.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3P6R8KILes

Can't show his face.. But his profile pic has his face. He's not very smart... As he's vain without cause. Gag

If no one have him a ride, it is possible that he walked to Alexander. I can't imagine since LE was looking for him, but there are city buses that stop all around baptist that he could have hopped for a quick get away and then jumped off and walked the rest of the way. I do feel somebody drove him there though.

My sources tell me that crystal is supposed to have a court date tomorrow. Can anyone verify that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puddy