GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If no one have him a ride, it is possible that he walked to Alexander. I can't imagine since LE was looking for him, but there are city buses that stop all around baptist that he could have hopped for a quick get away and then jumped off and walked the rest of the way. I do feel somebody drove him there though.

I'm still trying to figure out why he stole a dump truck. And if he did steal the dump truck, I think it was not in Alexander but close to the hospital at the huge construction site at what's called the big rock intersection (Interstate 630/430). I thought someone posted that CL was called to the hospital and talked to? Is that correct?

I heard this too. Then people started to mention that CL must have driven him. Since I am not from AR I didn't really know what to think since I don't know the areas.

Would have been hard for her to drive him when she was at the police station. That much we know for sure since both me and Butler both have knowledge of this.

IMO and based on the warrants I believe Beverly was killed on the 25th or early morning 26th. Those are the dates listed on the warrants. That has always been my belief. I don't think AL would have anywhere to stash her for several days without being noticed.

I'm still trying to figure out why he stole a dump truck. And if he did steal the dump truck, I think it was not in Alexander but close to the hospital at the huge construction site at what's called the big rock intersection (Interstate 630/430). I thought someone posted that CL was called to the hospital and talked to? Is that correct?

I agree. I think it was for a mode of transportation or to sleep in that night. I don't think it was used to dispose of the body. Didn't someone post that it was out of gas when he parked it at the gas station?

@SavvyRose didn't you post earlier that it was stolen from the Alexander plant or did I dream this?

I have some thoughts on the truck, but my theory sort of depends on knowing for sure where it was taken from. IIRC, the Alexander thing started with one of those "I know someone who knows someone and they said......" type stories, which doesn't mean it's not true, but we all know how the game of telephone works and sometimes things get lost in translation.

Anyway, *IF* it was stolen from the shop in Alexander, that would be a very calculated move. There would have to be a good reason to make one's way all the way to Alexander to specifically steal a dump truck.

The reasons I can think of off hand are:

1. It was convenient because he knew the ins and outs of the company. He knew where to find a truck. He knew where to find the keys. He knew that more than likely they would not notice it missing until the start of the new work week. They can't report it stolen if they don't know it's gone...and if it's not reported then nobody will be looking. This gives him some time to move around a bit more freely.

.......and/or........

2. BC was already dead and he had temporarily stashed the body somewhere. (Did he have access to CL's car at this point? I know she was at ex's house, but did he come get her or did she drive her own vehicle to his house? Does her vehicle have a trunk or is it a hatchback? I think this is an important question. What if BC had spent the weekend stashed in her trunk? We know it wasn't in his trunk at the time of the wreck, so where was it?) If her body was temporarily stored somewhere, then he had to figure out a more permanent solution. We now know he chose the concrete plant and what better way to get in and out of a concrete plant without being noticed than by driving one of their own vehicles?

All that said, if it was in fact taken from the work site near the 430/630 junction, then it was more than likely just a crime of opportunity. He runs from the hospital and his lucky day...there is one of his recent employer's trucks and he just happens to know that they keep the keys stashes somewhere like under the floormat or above the sun visor.

Regardless of which scenario in which the truck was stolen, I am still puzzled why he was still so close to the hospital when he was finally caught. I'm racking my brain trying to figure out why he didn't get farther away from the last place he was seen, but then again as has been noted numerous times upthread, he's a real dumbass. So there's that. ;)

It's so clear to me that he stole the dump truck to gain access to the concrete plant to dispose of her body. It wasn't just any dump truck.. It was from his former employer and she was buried on their property.
I guess being local and driving from Cabot to little rock and bryant all the time, it is not that unbelievable to think he moved "that much". It's not Really that much travel to many of us who do it daily.

It's so clear to me that he stole the dump truck to gain access to the concrete plant to dispose of her body. It wasn't just any dump truck.. It was from his former

employer and she was buried on their property.
I guess being local and driving from Cabot to little rock and bryant all the time, it is not that unbelievable to think he moved "that much". It's not Really that much travel to many of us who do it daily.

I do not believe argon was at that site and I 100 percent believe that the truck was taken from the Alexander "yard".

I did not mean to quote myself! Lol. Trying to quote beagle!! [emoji12]

Would have been hard for her to drive him when she was at the police station. That much we know for sure since both me and Butler both have knowledge of this.

IMO and based on the warrants I believe Beverly was killed on the 25th or early morning 26th. Those are the dates listed on the warrants. That has always been my belief. I don't think AL would have anywhere to stash her for several days without being noticed.

But wait.. I thought you said she talked to the police and left the hospital that day and was free for awhile. I may be wrong. When did she go to the police station? Wasn't it later that day?
Would she have had a chance to drive him?

I don't think it's her that drove him if the police talked to her at the hospital because it seems to me, she would have been watched when she left if they knew he was missing.
But I have no idea and I don't get paid to think. So there's that. Lol

I believe she was killed upon kidnapping also. But I do believe she was "stashed" or buried at another location and moved after the dump truck was stolen Sunday.

Can we go over the timeline again the day AL wrecked?

IIRC, CL was called (by the police?) to come to the hospital because AL had wrecked. I'm assuming she was supposed to still be with the ex-BF at that point? I was also under the assumption she was questioned by the police while at the hospital, but this is an incorrect assumption? She was actually taken to the police station? Was she taken from the hospital? Did they drive her in a police car or was she allowed to drive her own car? Was this before, during or after AL wreck and short hospital stay?

Also, was it determined exactly who requested AL to be taken to Baptist Med? Was it the police (trying to buy time for warrant?) or was it AL himself?

I'm so confused. lol

Officially, we know nothing about who requested baptist.

We have heard here by hearsay that it was requested by LE, who were following him at the time of the accident, and they requested a slow ride. Trying to obtain paperwork to bring him in for questioning .

Very believable IMO .

But wait.. I thought you said she talked to the police and left the hospital that day and was free for awhile. I may be wrong. When did she go to the police station? Wasn't it later that day?
Would she have had a chance to drive him?

I don't think it's her that drove him if the police talked to her at the hospital because it seems to me, she would have been watched when she left if they knew he was missing.
But I have no idea and I don't get paid to think. So there's that. Lol

At the hospital they asked her to come down to the station and she complied. She left the hospital and went to police station. Butler reported her phone was taken at hospital. I thought it was taken at police station. Regardless how would she have communicated with AL to pick him up with no phone?

At the hospital they asked her to come down to the station and she complied. She left the hospital and went to police station. Butler reported her phone was taken at hospital. I thought it was taken at police station. Regardless how would she have communicated with AL to pick him up with no phone?

I didn't realize she had gone to the police station. Wonder if AL was texting her. Seems they would have caught him quicker if he was and they had her phone.

Or wait.. Is that how LE knew to look for a stolen concrete truck?

It is my understanding that she voluntarily went to the police station to talk with LE after leaving the hospital. It is also my understanding that she voluntarily gave the police her phone and lock screen code that day. I believe she gave LE her phone while still at the hospital....but don't hold me to that. Maybe I can get a more definative answer later today.

I didn't realize she had gone to the police station. Wonder if AL was texting her. Seems they would have caught him quicker if he was and they had her phone.

Or wait.. Is that how LE knew to look for a stolen concrete truck?

This is why she was so "irritated" about being arrested on Monday...her statement to her daughter was "This is so absurd/rediculous. If they wanted me to come to the police station to talk all they had to do was ask, and I would have gone.

It is my understanding that she voluntarily went to the police station to talk with LE after leaving the hospital. It is also my understanding that she voluntarily gave the police her phone and lock screen code that day. I believe she gave LE her phone while still at the hospital....but don't hold me to that. Maybe I can get a more definative answer later today.

I think when they got it would be interesting. Whether If she had time to warn him she was going down .. And whether if he may have communicated information to her after her phone was in custody.

I agree. I think it was for a mode of transportation or to sleep in that night. I don't think it was used to dispose of the body. Didn't someone post that it was out of gas when he parked it at the gas station?

@SavvyRose didn't you post earlier that it was stolen from the Alexander plant or did I dream this?

I did. I was told that he stole it from Alexander by an employee of the Alexander plant.

I understood all of this with the exception of the phone given to LE at the police station not hospital. Regardless I think we are on the same page on this. She would not have had her phone to communicate with AL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelle90