GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back, grace4me! :) I've missed your valuable input!
You know, that has always struck me as odd... CC saying "drop her off on a sidewalk", but it's starting to make sense if this is truly a kidnapping/ransom. He also says, just let her go and mentions letting her go quite a few times. This video was the day after she disappeared. So YES, this throws another log on the fire in the direction of kidnapping/ransom and him possibly receiving a call or text.
Sorry to bring up the referral issue again but I've watched Carl Sr's first TV interview a hundred times. He mentions Beverly being really excited about a cash buyer, .... a referral. If it was a friend of someone they knew, I believe she would have mentioned that to him. I don't think he would have mentioned it necessarily in this interview. It's really interesting to me (and has been from day one) that he says more than once for the perp to just drop BC off on the sidewalk and someone will get her. Something was obvious really quick to him that she didn't go willingly, IMO.

http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/...-speaks-out-i-ju/17900/GBhlSM4T5kysUFFVqwvR_w

Sorry to bring up the referral issue again but I've watched Carl Sr's first TV interview a hundred times. He mentions Beverly being really excited about a cash buyer, .... a referral. If it was a friend of someone they knew, I believe she would have mentioned that to him. I don't think he would have mentioned it necessarily in this interview. It's really interesting to me (and has been from day one) that he says more than once for the perp to just drop BC off on the sidewalk and someone will get her. Something was obvious really quick to him that she didn't go willingly, IMO.

http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/...-speaks-out-i-ju/17900/GBhlSM4T5kysUFFVqwvR_w

All I can add here is that in my area and practice a referral is very common to seasoned Realtors, most of us in the business for years rely almost exclusively on referrals for new business so that at a certain point you are no longer soliciting for new clients, they just come from your pool of former clients and friends & associates. Most referrals - ideally- are from former clients. In this way, you've usually worked for years with the referring party and know their standards and come to trust people they send to you accordingly. We all have a few rich source clientele who refer all the time and in my case I would probably never think twice when someone was referred from one of those parties. Wrong though I might be. So I'm thinking AL might have been a referral from either a lesser known source (acquaintance at Cheer Club or church or socially) or from a former client Beverly didn't know all that well. The other way you get new clients is straight off your listings on websites and portals. But that isn't technically a "referral".

It would be very key to know WHO the referral was from... In some cases agents refer clients to other agents. That is typically when the client is looking in an area OUTSIDE of their general area they sell in or when the client is in a lower price range than a busy agent wants to bother with so they refer to a newer agent for a 25% or so referral fee. Doubtful that's the case here. Or lastly if the other agent is simply too busy with too many other clients.

The only people who can be compensated for a referral by law in my state is another licensed agent. Otherwise it's just a friendly gesture.

And there was duct tape. No one goes on a "date" with duct tape. He's a nasty liar. End of story there.

I was thinking, though. He made it very clear that he wants us to believe something was going on with them. So, maybe he made Crystal believe the same thing! Kinda like, "Yeah, you know that real estate agent on those billboards that goes to the gym? Well. we hooked up." I have met many men who say things just to make a jealous woman more jealous. The craziest one I knew said when women were really jealous and buts, he knew they cared. Oooook!?!? Not really, but ok. Anyway, I think it is possible that he maybe said something of that nature and it got Crystal involved. I don't know. Just popped in my brain today and hasn't left.

Sorry just catching up today. I didn't read Arron's comments as him meaning a romantic type hook up but rather the insinuation of drugs or some other nefarious activity. This is why I asked NJ if CL would go to violent lengths to protect her family. I know all of us would in a general sense but what I meant was this: If CL thought BC in some way threatened her way of life, would that make her capable of murder. If she thought BC was going to "rat them out" for something or something like that, would she then become a violent person?

Not making any speculations here. Just throwing it out there.

And also I can't stress too much how big a deal an all cash buyer is in today's tight bank lending climate. It is the creme de la creme client that we all want badly. It practically guarantees you will not only have a successful escrow but a fast close (which determines how fast you get paid). Many many escrows fall out today due to lending being so severely restricted since the crash and those that don't fall out take extra long to bring to a close, you wait months on end with hair pulling conditions and endless questions buyers have to submit down to minutiae of some check they wrote 20 yrs ago. It's not fun. The words "cash buyer" make Realtors jump. BUT the very first thing you should do before you even go out with a cash buyer is ask them to send you their verification of funds documents so that you know it's not someone just talking. She may have been expecting to get that on the site that day since it was his first showing. And AL probably said he'd bring the proof of funds statements with him.... IF it was in fact a real estate showing set up to begin with and not "just a place to meet" as AL claimed.

OT but ironic to note that the OTHER Arron Lewis (Arron Wayne Lewis) in Arkansas just got arrested again last week - on two counts of theft in Mineral Springs AR. I think he's 20. I can't help but wonder if the two of them ever met up, in or out of prison, or swapped IDs.

http://howardcountysheriffar.com/roster_view.php?booking_num=8171-5
The AL in this case is the only Arron Lewis on AR Dept. Of Corrections. If they ran across each other it would've been in County jail.

I agree. Every since the kidnapping for ransom was introduced, Carl Sr saying that came to me. I would not be surprised in the least, to find out that there was indeed a ransom attempt.

Welcome back, grace4me! :) I've missed your valuable input!
You know, that has always struck me as odd... CC saying "drop her off on a sidewalk", but it's starting to make sense if this is truly a kidnapping/ransom. He also says, just let her go and mentions letting her go quite a few times. This video was the day after she disappeared. So YES, this throws another log on the fire in the direction of kidnapping/ransom and him possibly receiving a call or text.

I agree. Every since the kidnapping for ransom was introduced, Carl Sr saying that came to me. I would not be surprised in the least, to find out that there was indeed a ransom attempt.

And...we know these things
***Carl Sr. expressed, just let her go***
1. AL confessed to kidnapping
2. AL is charged with kidnapping
3. When asked Why Beverly, he replied, because she was a rich broker who worked alone.

Thinking...[emoji15]

I just watched the video again. [emoji26] Rips my darn heart out when he says, "I just want my wife back!" He also says, "If she's hurt, someone will find her and hep (love that AR brogue) her and get her to a hospital." Bless his heart and this entire family's hearts. No one should have to endure this type of torture!!!

I'm not trying to be a thread hog [emoji200], so just ignore my random postings. A thought hits me and I have to post before I forget it!

I just watched the video again. [emoji26] Rips my darn heart out when he says, "I just want my wife back!" He also says, "If she's hurt, someone will find her and hep (love that AR brogue) her and get her to a hospital." Bless his heart and this entire family's hearts. No one should have to endure this type of torture!!!

I'm not trying to be a thread hog [emoji200], so just ignore my random postings. A thought hits me and I have to post before I forget it!

Thanks for the warm welcome back jstanokiegal! I've been here, was just off with family last week so was quiet. I couldn't believe how the board just took off with more posts!

I love that Southern "hep her" myself. I have thought from day one the "drop her off on the sidewalk" comment was strange. Now it makes a little more sense.

Also from the video, he mentions a house on Kerr Road. That might've been the 3rd house beaglebrd was referring to yesterday.
14202, 13407 (from police report) Old River RD and one on Kerr.

So I guess there wasn't much media coverage of the hearing today?

So I guess there wasn't much media coverage of the hearing today?
I haven't heard a single thing. I've been preoccupied with cyber Monday shopping and haven't checked the news online. Hoping someone will post here and update us.

I googled earlier and didnt find anything. I wonder if it got changed? I too have been online all day trying to do my Christmas shopping and not done yet. :(

I googled earlier and didnt find anything. I wonder if it got changed? I too have been online all day trying to do my Christmas shopping and not done yet. :(
I hear ya! My eyes are literally crossing! 15 browser pages open at once scurrying for bargins. Lol

I posted yesterday that from CL's original arrest a hearing was set for today and it had been canceled. There is not any action scheduled at this time according to the docket report from the county clerk site. The last thing posted was a motion for discovery. Also last week warrants were issued for both defendants because of the formal charges. Those don't show as having been served.

I haven't heard a single thing. I've been preoccupied with cyber Monday shopping and haven't checked the news online. Hoping someone will post here and update us.

I kind of sort of updated it... early this morning ..not sure if I did this evening..they were not required to be in court...basically just confirming the charges have been filed in circuit court then accepted for a trail date to be set later

AL is back to using Aaron (instead of Arron). I know lots of shady people who do carp like that.
He can't choose how he wants his name spelled. LE uses what is on your drivers license. It is probably just a typo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puddy