DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417039537335.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417039537335.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 152
My yard was rolled a lot when I was a teenager. All innocent fun. Seems like it was the thing to do but that was in the late 80's. I don't hear about it that much anymore. But I also don't have teenagers.

TP ain't cheap!

The kidnapping count is clearly written as an Either / Or situation --so we really can't assume one over the other yet. In other words we don't know she was held for ransom.... since it says it was either that... OR she was restrained to be terrorized. Either / Or. If you read it carefully you can see its a two part conjecture. Since after the ransom verbiage, they say : "--or, in the alternative...". They are proferring two separate kidnapping scenarios here.

Right?!
What the hell were they on to be so delusional?!

Crystal meth and alcohol gives people the feeling of being invincible and all-powerful. I imagine these two were tweaking throughout the entire event. Neither one of them probably came down until Lewis was sitting in a jail cell for a couple of days.

They supposedly met her at 5:30 p.m. on the 25th. The texts came through to husband at 1:00 a.m. on the 26th (although the texts could have been sent earlier and they were out of range and whenever they got in range the texts all went through at once). So the 26th gave them 24 hours. It could be that while they had her bound she fell and hit her head and died, or he had the gun to her and it fired, even if he wasn't ready to kill her. What I mean is he's trying to make it out like it was an accident, which could just be his stupidity. It doesn't matter if he "accidentally" shot her while holding a gun on her or shot her on purpose, it's still murder as it occurred during a felony kidnapping. But then he said his co-defendant was Trevor not CL. I think that LE thinks she was killed during the dark hours overnight of the 26th or before that late on the 25th. But that's just a guess. I do think by the Sunday they were following him she was already dead. I think forensics can give LE a rough idea when they found her early Tuesday morning just after midnight. It could show she'd been deceased for estimated so many hours.

From 5:30 pm on the 25th, to 1:00 am on the 26th is only 7 1/2 hours, not 24 hours. BBM.

And they gave us two options on the murder charge as well. " --acting alone or with one or more other persons" and then later "--or an accomplice caused the death of..."

So yeah, the door is open for other parties involved in the murder ...and the door is open for ransom kidnapping OR 'restrained to be terrorized'. They sound as confused as we are! ;)

I would not be surprised to find Beverly was killed on Sunday night or early Monday morning when AL started freaking out and driving recklessly etc after realizing he just murdered someone. That would fall into his statement "I havent seen her for 2 days."

Count 1 states the dates "on or about Sept 25, 2014 through Sept 26, 2014" attempted to kidnap BC and through that course of kidnapping caused the death of BC.

Maybe its just me, but the wording "acting alone or with one or more persons" --- this makes me still wonder if someone else is involved. Possible someone who knew BC?

Count 2 states that they did hold her for ransom or reward on Sept 25 2014. (Bold by me) So saying it that way, they very well could have made a ransom demand. Which would explain the quickness of the search (in relation to other missing people during same time)

Count 1 states the dates "on or about Sept 25, 2014 through Sept 26, 2014" attempted to kidnap BC and through that course of kidnapping caused the death of BC.

Maybe its just me, but the wording "acting alone or with one or more persons" --- this makes me still wonder if someone else is involved. Possible someone who knew BC?

Count 2 states that they did hold her for ransom or reward on Sept 25 2014. (Bold by me) So saying it that way, they very well could have made a ransom demand. Which would explain the quickness of the search (in relation to other missing people during same time)

Look again at count two, arkansamimi. In line 6 it states the ransom scenario - then the next clause begins with "OR, IN THE ALTERNATIVE" ... and then goes on to list the being restrained to be terrorized option as possibility #2. It's a two-prong clause, an either / or. (I have to read contracts all day long and am often forced to draft and decipher these protracted long-winded sentences, unhappily!) ;)

Alot of people are still under the misconception that you cant report someone missing for 24 hours and Carl and Carl Jr were swift to act. Very quick. Things may have started happening alot sooner than the perps expected because they may have thought they had a 24 hr window to work with before she was even reported. And bing. Guess who is on the news?

Alot of people are still under the misconception that you cant report someone missing for 24 hours and Carl and Carl Jr were swift to act. Very quick. Things may have started happening alot sooner than the perps expected because they may have thought they had a 24 hr window to work with before she was even reported. And bing. Guess who is on the news?

As I posted on here right after it happened. This was the fastest case I had ever watched unfold and I watch HLN and keep up with things like this sometimes. She was reported missing that night by the family and by Sunday (that we know of) LE was already onto him. Probably Friday. And then because of social media and the picture by LE of him all bloody which brought even more attention to the case, he was arrested on Monday and her body was found on Tuesday. Sometimes these cases drag on with no body ever found. It was amazing the quickness. That may go to the stupidity of the perps and shows great work by LE, but I also think that social media has changed the way things work. Without social media those people on Monday on Green Mtn. Dr. near the Subway and bus stop wouldn't even have given him a second look.

Someone asked earlier on this thread about a feasibility of a Realtor consenting to a "just hop in my car" proposition. As a Realtor I can tell you flat out No -unless it's a client you know and have worked with for a considerable time. No no no. And no! And it was reputed by her colleagues that Beverly herself was quite adamant on that rule. I would bet against that having occurred 100% IMO.

Ok, thinking out loud... would she go with them if she knew someone that knew AL/CL? Wasn't this supposed to be a referral?

Ok, thinking out loud... would she go with them if she knew someone that knew AL/CL? Wasn't this supposed to be a referral?

I was never at all clear on the whole referral story (have missed quite a lot here on busy work days) -so I'm not sure which of all the accounts is actual when it comes to the referral, vs which are rumor or speculation. Would love to know... However, my instinct tells me again, No. I work with a lot of referrals and some are from very close friends so I tend to relax more with them but always check with the friend how well they know the referred party, how long. And on a first showing, even if he/they were a referral from a known source, I doubt she'd get in his car. Realtors take the lead with clients, know all the shortcuts, want to be in control ...in case of unsafe driving, poss mechanical failures, and a dozen other issues. Very rare to go in a clients car.

Great JOB!

Can you add a pin for Baptist Health. I still am bumfuzzled over the thought of AL leaving LR, going back to Cabot, then BACK to area not far from Baptist where he was apprehended. Why would he go Back to that area? Did he know someone there? Also, AL has not been charged with stealing that dump truck, so I wonder if someone else has? Or if someone else was driving it?

Does anyone have offhand link to from where the dump truck was stolen from? Thanks in advance.

the PA told a reporter on KARK4 *either/or* could be either one or both ...

Sorry have not looked to see if KARK4 has posted the news link this evening..

I just dont see any realtor going off and leave the door open. That tells me she was forced out.

the PA told a reporter on KARK4 *either/or* could be either one or both ...

Sorry have not looked to see if KARK4 has posted the news link this evening..

Wow that's interesting. So they could have kidnapped her for ransom AND restrained her to terrorize her... Makes sense. I guess they don't have to be mutually exclusive of one another, but it's odd the way they chose to write it as an alternative option. I'm guessing they're still unclear on that part as well and are covering all bases until further discovery makes it clearer, thanks.

Things that make ya go hmmm...
Could CL or AL have known BC's granddaughter's bio-mom? BC did have legal custody of the child.

IIRC, someone stated that BC didn't have official custody, but the bio Mom allowed for lots of visitation with the Carters. Is that incorrect?

I don't think so. JMO but why would they have allowed people to spend days searching for her if they knew she was being held for ransom? I can't see the police doing that.

Perhaps they held her hostage and waited to make the ransom demand. This would explain the shift by the police and request to ask people to check property, sheds, etc., once the ransom demand came through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl