GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CL's children are not sleuthable or discussable in any manner, they are minors.

Friends, Family and Acquaintances are not discussable or sleuthable, regardless of
whether the info you find is public info. The victim and suspects are the only ones you
can sleuth and post about it here.

You can discuss anything from main stream media or anyone that has been in the media but only
in the context of what has been reported.

Ima

Thanks, that's what I thought. Just wanted to make sure!

One child is not a minor, the one from the previous marriage before the marriage before AL, lol! Trying to tip toe through the marriages here....The firstborn. If they aren't a minor, can we discuss them? Not trying to be snarky, just to understand parameters. Thanks in advance.

One child is not a minor, the one from the previous marriage before the marriage before AL, lol! Trying to tip toe through the marriages here....The firstborn. If they aren't a minor, can we discuss them? Not trying to be snarky, just to understand parameters. Thanks in advance.

I believe this might answer your question . :)

copied from mods post #184

**Friends, Family and Acquaintances are not discussable or sleuthable, regardless of
whether the info you find is public info. The victim and suspects are the only ones you
can sleuth and post about it here.**

I believe this might answer your question . :)

copied from mods post #184

**Friends, Family and Acquaintances are not discussable or sleuthable, regardless of
can sleuth and post about it here.**

Thanks haggler, saw that but this part was a little confusing in that it sounded like they couldn't be discussed because they're minors.

CL's children are not sleuthable or discussable in any manner, they are minors

However, if we can only discuss or post about victims & suspects, period, nobody else related to them in any way.....I think there would be a lot less comments left standing on this thread! :) lol! I agree that there has to be parameters, and I can also see how they're a bit hard to define. I'll just try to use common sense.... Maybe when we know more about the accused we can say more about them on their own. But thanks for the guidance! I do think I get it now, it's just hard to remember!

Back to the documents and it states they terrorized Beverly. I hate to think of what they put her through. I also feel that there may be some pics. jmo

Proof of life photos or video sent via her phone to the family. Perhaps with violence shown. Just a guess. MOO.

It amazes me how people commit these senseless acts of violence and just go about their business like nothing happened, hitting on women on the internet, partying etc. Lack of conscience.
Taking halloween pictures posed "being murdered" with a knife to your throat by a masked attacker behind you..
No conscience at all. And was able to lie and manipulate her friends even after her husband had been charged for a month.
Put her daughter in harms way by taking her back into the situation knowing she could be arrested any minute. Makes me so mad! Why let her dtr witness her arrest? She is so ??? Narcissistic? Psychotic? Strung out?? Ugh!

Taking halloween pictures posed "being murdered" with a knife to your throat by a masked attacker behind you..
No conscience at all. And was able to lie and manipulate her friends even after her husband had been charged for a month.
Put her daughter in harms way by taking her back into the situation knowing she could be arrested any minute. Makes me so mad! Why let her dtr witness her arrest? She is so ??? Narcissistic? Psychotic? Strung out?? Ugh!

It did sicken me when I read earlier that her daughter was sitting in the police station waiting for someone to get her. How awful for this child to go through. Surely CL knew this could be coming because she was trying to come up with a CYA story for the weekend. Maybe because a month had passed, she felt she got off scott free. I agree. Very narcissistic. She wasnt putting her childs best interest in front of herself. I agree. The holloween pics showed no conscience and was very distasteful considering her husband was sitting in jail for the murder of a woman even if she didnt get arrested after that..

I missed the Halloween pics, think I saw one posted here later but not the ones described. Sounds very ghoulish and totally devoid of conscience. I worry about the trauma to all the Carter family but mostly the granddaughter. Very concerned about her welfare following yet another senseless tragedy in such a short life.

The Halloween pictures bothered me and I told her. I suggested she remove them from her FB page. It was in bad taste.

It was suggested to her by several friends that no minor child should witness arrests or be in the middle of these things.

Strung out? I don't think so. She did not do illegal drugs.

I do not think she was psychotic.

The Halloween pictures bothered me and I told her. I suggested she remove them from her FB page. It was in bad taste.

It was suggested to her by several friends that no minor child should witness arrests or be in the middle of these things.

Strung out? I don't think so. She did not do illegal drugs.

I do not think she was psychotic.

Did she listen to you? Take them down? I missed the whole Halloween episode so am not aware what happened then. I'm curious how she responded to you or other friends when you told her that, if you don't want to reply I understand too.

I was thinking about them tonight. Beverly should be home tonight baking pies or whatever she done to prepare for tomorrow. So much tragedy right now. In my area we have had 2 young boys killed on atv's, a house fire where 3 burned up and some fatalities from wrecks, all within the past couple weeks. Most of them just the last 2-3 days. My prayers are with these families and the families of these cases here that have just had a loved one murdered or missing. Jessica P was just found deceased from her stepdad killing her. My heart breaks for these people and I dont even know them. I cant imagine deliberately taking someones life.

I've read on this board that AL was rumored to be on some dating app or website on Saturday night after BCs disappearance... Does anyone have evidence? Screen shots?

I missed the Halloween pics, think I saw one posted here later but not the ones described. Sounds very ghoulish and totally devoid of conscience. I worry about the trauma to all the Carter family but mostly the granddaughter. Very concerned about her welfare following yet another senseless tragedy in such a short life.

There were several. She was dressed up, make up too. Very skinny looking without the boxy shirt. ( new *advertiser censored* were contained and emphasized her low weight)
Compared to her perp walk, she could have been 2 different people almost and it was just days later.
She had gone to a local haunted house and posed with more than one character. One being as described above.

I've read on this board that AL was rumored to be on some dating app or website on Saturday night after BCs disappearance... Does anyone have evidence? Screen shots?
I saw it. It was on FH first and I think later here but I dont know if it was allowed to stay. Let me google tho because I think it was all over the internet. Ill try to find it.

Google AL hey sexy ... I haven't but I bet it's there . [emoji40]

Did she listen to you? Take them down? I missed the whole Halloween episode so am not aware what happened then. I'm curious how she responded to you or other friends when you told her that, if you don't want to reply I understand too.

I believe they were there when the Facebook was deactivated after her arrest. I bet those are searchable under google too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl