GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NJ did you and her other friends know they were have money troubles?

No I never knew she had money issues. I have found out recently from the one friend who everyone is now posting their name since reports came out, she had been trying to get CL financial help through her church. That friend was only friends with CL because CL's daughter went to her church and she had been trying to get CL to church and to help her change her lifestyle. She is not related to CL.

No I never knew she had money issues. I have found out recently from the one friend who everyone is now posting their name since reports came out, she had been trying to get CL financial help through her church. That friend was only friends with CL because CL's daughter went to her church and she had been trying to get CL to church and to help her change her lifestyle. She is not related to CL.

What kind of financial help?? I think paying for an expensive criminal defense lawyer ir out of everyones price range.

<Mod Snip>

She was getting her financial help from her church to pay rent and other bills before the arrest to help keep a roof over the daughter's head. She is not trying to get her financial help now that she is in jail. Sorry if my post was confusing. FYI she is not a fellow cheer mom and has nothing to do with the gym. Only got connected with CL trying to get her to attend church with her daughter.

What about her lifestyle did she want her to change?

Churches I'm familiar with only help with necessities like rent, utilities, food.

Churches I'm familiar with only help with necessities like rent, utilities, food.

she must have needed help with those things since she was selling her & her daughters beds and other house items on the local yard sale sites right before she was arrested... or to run....

What about her lifestyle did she want her to change?

I don't know for sure but most likely to get rid of AL and go to church with her daughter. She won't talk bad about CL but when I spoke to her last evening she was crying over all this. Very stressful and a lot of pressure being put on her trying to help CL.

I don't know for sure but most likely to get rid of AL and go to church with her daughter. She won't talk bad about CL but when I spoke to her last evening she was crying over all this. Very stressful and a lot of pressure being put on her trying to help CL.

I'm totally not trying to be snarky. Just wanted to get that out of the way. But do you know everybody in this case?

There are stages to go through with grief and Im sure her friends are grieving. This is no different than going through a divorce. One of the stages is denial. It must be hard hearing stuff coming out and looking for some way to make sense of it and rationalize it. I dont feel bad for CL at all but I do feel bad for the people around her that are left trying to cope with the destruction this has caused.I feel really bad for her kids, even her grown up daughter.

There are stages to go through with grief and Im sure her friends are grieving. This is no different than going through a divorce. One of the stages is denial. It must be hard hearing stuff coming out and looking for some way to make sense of it and rationalize it. I dont feel bad for CL at all but I do feel bad for the people around her that are left trying to cope with the destruction this has caused.I feel really bad for her kids, even her grown up daughter.

I agree. I think it is inevitable that soon, information will lead to serious feelings of betrayal and being deceived. That is never a nice feeling to have, especially by someone you really thought you knew. Arron and Crystal are the criminals here. Everyone else is left with the aftermath of their destruction, unfortunately.

And Butler, I bet if he reached out to his local church community (if getting daughter involved is what he wants), they would be more than happy to help with something. Whether it is a fund raiser or including her in activities... who knows. This has touched many and certainly they would love to embrace a child who has lost so much. I don't actively go to church, but I grew up in one enough to know this would likely be the outcome.

@SavvyRose I'm thinking about you today. I know holidays must be hard after the loss of your dad in such a horrific way. Prayers to you and your family.

I agree. I think it is inevitable that soon, information will lead to serious feelings of betrayal and being deceived. That is never a nice feeling to have, especially by someone you really thought you knew. Arron and Crystal are the criminals here. Everyone else is left with the aftermath of their destruction, unfortunately.

And Butler, I bet if he reached out to his local church community (if getting daughter involved is what he wants), they would be more than happy to help with something. Whether it is a fund raiser or including her in activities... who knows. This has touched many and certainly they would love to embrace a child who has lost so much. I don't actively go to church, but I grew up in one enough to know this would likely be the outcome.

She is sitting there are those charges because she had some involvement in this. What it is we can only speculate. I really feel she was using her friends as well as the ex bf to come up with a story for that weekend. When I say spin its that they will look at whats coming out and take what she has told them and come up with a "she couldnt have because". How ever illogical it sounds to us who are on the outside looking in its all they can process right now. Thats a normal part of the denial stage. There are 5 stages of grief and its gonna take them time to get there. I think by having NJ here it brings it home and makes it real how these cases affect the friends and loved ones of the person accused. I think it reveals the trail of destruction these crimes leave behind. Anyway, I do feel bad for NJ and Butler because it does affect their lives too. Hugs to both of you today. :(

do we know for fact CL stayed with an ex-bf and that he was questioned by LE??

I do believe the part about AL calling Cl to come to the hospital the sunday he wrecked -- I do not believe she was questioned by LE at the hospital--- I suspect she picked AL up , outside..

I imagine it is stressful. I dont think there is anyway to see these things coming. CL and AL already had screwed up lives. (Even with AL his crimes were his sticky fingers and CL seemed to make very bad decisions. ). But look at Scott Peterson. He was always a golden boy and had a good life. No one could believe it when he killed Lacy and his unborn child. I dont think there is a way to make any sense out of this stuff.

I do believe the part about AL calling Cl to come to the hospital the sunday he wrecked -- I do not believe she was questioned by LE at the hospital--- I suspect she picked AL up , outside..

She was informally questioned by LE at the hospital. LE also asked her for her phone at the hospital which she gave to them. I read somewhere that someone said that the police took her phone from her that Monday when she was arrested....but they actually took it from her that Sun. am at the hospital.

After CLs first arrest while the daughter was waiting to be picked up by family...LE took the daughters phone and had it for 3-4 hours. They gave it back to her when she was picked up by family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl