GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive got to get off here. I want to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving. Cherish the time you spend with your family and friends.

image.jpg

This is from her Facebook and that is her with the knife to her throat. I screenshotted it bc it bothered me that she (even if innocent) would pose like this. If she is guilty, this is just proof of how demented she is/was

View attachment 64354

This is from her Facebook and that is her with the knife to her throat. I screenshotted it bc it bothered me that she (even if innocent) would pose like this. If she is guilty, this is just proof of how demented she is/was

Oh, wow. This is the first time I have seen this picture. I'm at a loss for words.

I've read on this board that AL was rumored to be on some dating app or website on Saturday night after BCs disappearance... Does anyone have evidence? Screen shots?
I can't remember if they were posted here or not but they were for sure posted on the Forbidden Hills FB page. Though there were lots of comments so might be hard to find.

I believe they were there when the Facebook was deactivated after her arrest. I bet those are searchable under google too.
They were still there but I think she was arrested shortly after posting the pics.

If my husband had killed someone even
Accidentally in a car accident, I don't think a month later I'd be at a haunted house that showed death and gore. As an innocent you can say "lack of tact, bad judgement" but if she is indeed involved directly, then it points to someone that doesn't have much of a conscience.

Accidentally in a car accident, I don't think a month later I'd be at a haunted house that showed death and gore. As an innocent you can say "lack of tact, bad judgement" but if she is indeed involved directly, then it points to someone that doesn't have much of a conscience.
Seems she made a lot of very poor choices.

http://imgur.com/a/C0Nj7
Here is the screenshots where CL is acting like a jealous teenager.

Thanks I was just reading them and checking out the... other party. It seems that CL was full of stern and harsh warning words for the other girl, so it can't be said at that time anyways that she didn't know what she'd gotten herself into. I had trouble telling the dates of the posts though. Were they in September? She did say how 'charming' he was though.... I totally missed that feature about him... :facepalm:

That's what I said. I'll go back and find the posts. I want to see how long before the arrest she uploaded the pics . I was ranting about it in disgust.

Yes it was within days of the arrest that she posted them. I posted on 10/28 that she had done it "this past weekend".

Edited: thread 4 post 674. I didn't post pics . CL was arrested later that day.

Arghhh how do I give thanks on Tapatalk? I'm such a noob.

The kidnapping count is clearly written as an Either / Or situation --so we really can't assume one over the other yet. In other words we don't know she was held for ransom.... since it says it was either that... OR she was restrained to be terrorized. Either / Or. If you read it carefully you can see its a two part conjecture. Since after the ransom verbiage, they say : "--or, in the alternative...". They are proferring two separate kidnapping scenarios here.

Thank you so much for pointing this out. Kidnapping for ransom is possible but the alternative noted is definitely applicable in this case.

Has anyone looked at Arkansas statutes for kidnapping? This one statute may have been written to cover all of (the most aggregious cases of) kidnapping.

Thank you so much for pointing this out. Kidnapping for ransom is possible but the alternative noted is definitely applicable in this case.

Has anyone looked at Arkansas statutes for kidnapping? This one statute may have been written to cover all of (the most aggregious cases of) kidnapping.

It seemed to me they were broadening the field of the kidnapping charge in the event they didn't leave anything out, just in case....as if it hadn't yet been determined which one it was- cover all bases. I'm not sure, but it doesn't make much sense otherwise to word it that way. Have not seen the statutes either.

I, too, thought of how grateful and blessed I am, especially in regards to the families of BC & CL.

I have experienced the deaths immediate family members - all through natural causes, thank goodness. The first few years of holidays, birthdays, etc. are very painful. Time does indeed the heal the raw, open wounds of grief, as does a strong religious faith. It sounds like BC's family has these.

I can't imagine havilg a mother, daughter, sister, aunt charged with such heinous crimes and I know little about CL's family, but I imagine this whole thing has been painful and shocking to them, also.

I will pray that both women's families are able to see & be grateful for the blessings they still have in their lives as we all pause to spend time with loved ones and give thanks.

Did she listen to you? Take them down? I missed the whole Halloween episode so am not aware what happened then. I'm curious how she responded to you or other friends when you told her that, if you don't want to reply I understand too.

No she did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member