GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read where someone stated that the owner of the company in Alexander told someone he stole it from their location. I still find this weird and cannot wait to see a fact on where this truck comes into play and if where he got it from has any meaning at all to this case.

Hmmmm....interesting idea. It would have given him some time to make a plan to be picked up. He wasn't arrested at the time, so there would have been no reason for them to stop him from using his phone to call or text someone once he knew which hospital he was going to wind up, he could have easily texted someone to drive back and forth down a specific road until they saw him.

If...big huge if....CL or someone else was for some reason already in the LR area at the time, then that could also explain why he chose to go to Baptist in LR as opposed to the closer facilities. And then you have LE requesting them to go slow.

One big huge cat and mouse game.

It's what I've always suspected with that odd crash and injury. He would be one to know and keep in mind all the circumstances in which he could legally avoid arrest, he would know about HIPPA exceptions IMO ... Not that he's smart, but he is wiley...

Could he have deliberately caused the wreck and injury, knowing he was being sought by police and knowing that in a hospital he would stand a decent chance of losing the LE tail once inside and...possibly escaping?

I don't think AL is anywhere close to being intellegent enough to formulate, plan, and sucessfully impliment something like this....just sayin

I don't think AL is anywhere close to being intellegent enough to formulate, plan, and sucessfully impliment something like this....just sayin

I think he was trying to lose the tail and fish tailed and crashed. That was my understanding from CL that he was running from unmarked cars he had seen in his neighborhood and knew they had tailed him. LE told CL this on that Sunday. I doubt he hatched a plan to go to any certain hospital in order to get away. My guess is he saw the opportunity and took it.

I agree him staying around those apartments in same part of town is odd. Maybe he had one of his "hook ups" that lived in the area?

Or maybe he was meeting the third party to collect his pay? Just sayin'. Must have been something pretty compelling to have him take that calculated risk. And yeah, re the hospital... I think i keep assigning him plotting and planning qualities that he probably doesn't possess! ;)

The area where AL was arrested on Green Mountain drive is 3 or so miles from the hospital, but there are closer places to hang out than that. There was some reason he ended up there. I think the dump truck ran out of gas. I lived in the apartments where he was arrested...way back in 1983. The area has lots of apartments, but between the hospital and where he was found there are many, many closer apartments. I think there was someone in the area he wanted to stay with. Whether he did or not is another matter. I don't think I can think logically and put myself in his head because I don't think like him. The thought of going to jail for one night terrifies me, whereas he seems to have enjoyed the thrill of breaking the law and didn't mind being in jail/state prison/or federal prison.

Or maybe he was meeting the third party to collect his pay? Just sayin'. Must have been something pretty compelling to have him take that calculated risk. And yeah, re the hospital... I think i keep assigning him plotting and planning qualities that he probably doesn't possess! ;)

Not to give AL much credit but he did have some experience in plotting that actually worked. More than once when he was in prison he would get "injured" in order for them to take him to the hospital that his ex wife worked at. I assume this was the mother of his child. It happened so many times she took out a restraining order. He may not have any common sense but in my opinion it takes some intelligence to be able to know what he was doing with those magnets and removing them. Sad part is he could have probably used his knowledge and had a good real job.

Not to give AL much credit but he did have some experience in plotting that actually worked. More than once when he was in prison he would get "injured" in order for them to take him to the hospital that his ex wife worked at. I assume this was the mother of his child. It happened so many times she took out a restraining order. He may not have any common sense but in my opinion it takes some intelligence to be able to know what he was doing with those magnets and removing them. Sad part is he could have probably used his knowledge and had a good real job.

Really? How do we know this? I missed it clearly. How did he know this would happened? I mean, how would he even know his injury would take him to the hospital and that she would be working that day?

Just wanted to add that the first person to see AL (before AN) noticed him at the bus stop on Green Mountain (outside of the Subway restaurant where he was sent to use the bathroom after the EZ Mart turned him away). In the interview I watched of the first person, he asked AL when the next bus would run and AL said "thirty minutes". I believe AL may have been trying to get on a bus and go somewhere else but then after the first person talked to him, walked passed the Subway restaurant down to the vapor store where he was spotted by AN. I drove by the gas station and bus stop yesterday. The first people to recognize AL could easily be sitting at their desk, look out the window to their left and see the bus stop (as well as Subway). Not that far away. The second link shows the interview with the other person who spotted AL (CW) and spoke with him briefly at the bus stop. Why would AL say 30 minutes or even be at the bus stop to have this conversation? I believe he was trying to get out of there, knowing that dump truck was just right across the street.

http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/...-speaks-out-i-ju/17900/GBhlSM4T5kysUFFVqwvR_w

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/local/2014/09/29/witnesses-describe-aaron-lewis-arrest/16431081/

Really? How do we know this? I missed it clearly. How did he know this would happened? I mean, how would he even know his injury would take him to the hospital and that she would be working that day?

I had not heard that either and they have infirmaries in the hospitals so you have to be hurt really bad or sick to be taken out, don't you? I know they have full-time EMT staff at Arkansas Prisons. Some of, if not all, have hospital units because I know that one of the inmates at one prison was given one of the Paws in Prison dogs to take to visitation in the hospital ward. Those in for life spend some of their latter days just like everyone else in the world, with nursing home type needs.

Following up on my post that the arraignment is Dec. 3, it appears CL and AL will be there.

ORDER TRANSPORT DETAINEE LEWIS, AARON M
Entry: ADC AARON LEWIS PLEA & ARRAIGNMENT 12-03-14

Please don't let him escape.

https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/c...=P&case_id=60CR-14-3928&begin_date=&end_date=

Arrest warrants served today and plea and arraignment tomorrow, Dec. 3.

Per the document linked, the Judge is to be Hon Herbert Wright. Here is a former Arkansas capital murder case sentence (2011) handed down from Judge Wright.... (*mods, I believe the snip is only 10% of the article text)

Abdulhakim Muhammad pleaded guilty in the middle of his trial to capital murder and attempted capital murder charges. Pulaski County Judge Herbert Wright then sentenced Muhammad to life in prison without parole for capital murder, with 11 more life sentences for the remaining charges against him plus an additional 180 years in prison.
But prosecutors had to withdraw the death penalty for Muhammad to plead guilty to capital murder. Arkansas law requires a defendant to be tried if lethal injection is a sentencing option.
Muhammad had tried to plead guilty to capital murder during pre-trial proceedings, but he couldn't do that with prosecutors seeking the death penalty

BBM

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/2...oldiers-outside-arkansas-military-recruiting/

It was reported several times both here and other news reports. Last time, she finally was able to get him transferred to another floor and notes were found tucked under the toilet he had left for her.

It was reported several times both here and other news reports. Last time, she finally was able to get him transferred to another floor and notes were found tucked under the toilet he had left for her.

I have heard nothing about this. How did I miss it? Was this in an Arkansas prison or Federal or a jail?

I had not heard that either and they have infirmaries in the hospitals so you have to be hurt really bad or sick to be taken out, don't you? I know they have full-time EMT staff at Arkansas Prisons. Some of, if not all, have hospital units because I know that one of the inmates at one prison was given one of the Paws in Prison dogs to take to visitation in the hospital ward. Those in for life spend some of their latter days just like everyone else in the world, with nursing home type needs.
If you look here on websleuths media map and timeline post 14 you will see this. It was reported very early on.

Suspect on parole for theft, ex-wife also has restraining order

Washington County court documents showed Lewis' ex-wife was granted a restraining order. She claimed Lewis harassed her, even from prison. The documents said Lewis even went as far as injuring himself in jail to be brought to the hospital where she worked.

Lamb said that behavior fits the mold of someone who is capable of kidnapping.

Read more: http://www.4029tv.com/news/real-esta...#ixzz3ElJO8CnZ

And then this one he shows off all the electronics and goods he has 'procured' from his 'skills' as a master thief.... explaining why he can't show his face since Walmart etc would be looking for him. He even shows his 2 cars out the window as part of his cache.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3P6R8KILes

and his picture is just below on his profile! and that, folks, is what you call a genius! jeez

This last line of discussion has me thinking... CL willingly talked to the police several times and willingly gave them her phone and password? Either she is really dumb, really innocent, or really psychotic to the point of believing she would never get caught.

Nojustice or Butler, did either of you ever discuss with CL what the LE questioning was about? If you can't say, I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DWI