GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
May be at christina morris case as there was a new development there...

Ok people.... Wake up!! We have a looney toon murder filing suit against LE, claiming CL "might be pregnant" even though she's had her tubes tied, and my personal favorite... claiming to have his junk grabbed by LE and everyone is being quite!?!?

You people have talked about capris vs shorts for 2.5 months!!!

Ok people.... Wake up!! We have a looney toon murder filing suit against LE, claiming CL "might be pregnant" even though she's had her tubes tied, and my personal favorite... claiming to have his junk grabbed by LE and everyone is being quite!?!?

You people have talked about capris vs shorts for 2.5 months!!!

The bathroom scene is good enough for a major motion picture. He should get that copyrighted.

I was catching up too..... Just noticed the mods stepped in... Happy they have them!

He is a manipulator and has always resorted to diversion, if I had to guess. I'm in prison for murder? Hey, look!!! Over there!!! That dude just squeezed my junk while I was pooping!

I used to have staff members that did this all the time. If they were caught doing something they shouldn't, the first thing they would do is tell me all the bad stuff/ abuse/ theft that has been going on inside the house (I ran community homes for adults diagnosed with mental health issues or developmental disabilities). Or they would try to blame me for stuff. They would spew out some real juicy stuff, hoping I would take the bait. I had to be very clear with them- first, we are going to talk about the reason I am here- the claim against you. After we are completely finished with that situation, you are welcome to tell me all of the things I and everyone else has been doing wrong and I will investigate. Once they could not divert my attention away from what was going on, they generally didn't have any more complaints. That long story is to say that Arron is just that way. And a major problem is that he will sue them every time he isn't able to divert their attention with a medical or abuse claim (because those are his biggies). They are going to have a hard time trying to get anything done with him because everytime the heat is on he will need to poop, or his ankle will be scraped, or that hangnail he got in the fourth grade will be acting up again. That is probably why they stopped talking to him (remember after Crystal was arrested they said they haven't talked to him in quite some time). It was creating more problems than information.

Thinking about AL and his worrying about his comfort after all BC went through, made me think of something I heard once.

This guy was trying to hitch a ride. His purpose in doing so, was he planned to rob the driver. Well the driver went on by and didn't stop to give him a lift. His reply was "Can you believe what the world is coming to. Can't even give a poor guy a lift. That is pretty sorry." Apparently, it was okay for him to want to rob the guy but not okay for him to not pick him up. Crazy.

does anyone want to guess what AL might sue about next??

Hmmm, if we are going with something different that what he already has in the works, I am going to gueeeessss--- not protecting him from being beaten up by other inmates (if he is not in solitary) or "food poisoning". Actually, I think before those things will be something about not being able to represent himself properly due to lack of resources. I think anyone who considers writing to him should consider doing so only from a PO Box. We all read what kind of stalking he did to the Facebook girl!

I was looking at all of the malarkey I have downloaded and I wonder why - on CL's arrest report it says "taken into custody at her residence based on outstanding warrants" I thought I read she was arrested at an ATM machine? Not that it matters - just wondering if I missed something.

I was looking at all of the malarkey I have downloaded and I wonder why - on CL's arrest report it says "taken into custody at her residence based on outstanding warrants" I thought I read she was arrested at an ATM machine? Not that it matters - just wondering if I missed something.

ATM was Sept. 29th
at the house was Oct.30

Oh, please don't crucify me because I am just going off memory, but werent there 2 arrests? Theft by receiving and then the kidnapping capital murder one. Maybe thats the 2 places

Oh, please don't crucify me because I am just going off memory, but werent there 2 arrests? Theft by receiving and then the kidnapping capital murder one. Maybe thats the 2 places

YIKES! I'm not the crucifier - I'm the lurker lol! Ur right - the first one was probably at the ATM - tooooo much bickering has me a bit frazzled!

YIKES! I'm not the crucifier - I'm the lurker lol! Ur right - the first one was probably at the ATM - tooooo much bickering has me a bit frazzled!

No, no, I know! lol. I wasn't referring to you. I just meant to anyone who was ready to bite waiting in the wings. I feel a little like I am walking in the swamp without bug spray. Mosquitos make me nervous! ;)

ETA_ nooo, I'm not calling anyone a mosquito. I'm just joking about never knowing when you are going to get bit

Please remember everyone we do not talk about other posters and who posted what to whom. That is against our terms of service.

We are talking about the case of 49 year old murder victim Beverly Carter. Not about if this poster was acting better than that poster.

Please remember why we are here.

Thank you,
Tricia

This may not be a popular thought but I was reading on some other cases where VI's were being questioned, as if they were on trial and getting fed up and leaving the forum. I respect that people have their own opinions, but I think when we are fortunate enough to have VI's posting they shouldn't be challenged on the info they give us. Sure discuss it but not the way it has been done. I don't think anyone has intentionally lied, we all can make mistakes. I really hope they both stay and feel welcome to stay, without being attacked. JMHO

I was in the same position (as the VI's) many years ago. No one could have ever predicted or told me the true outcome of the horrible crimes my friend's family
committed. I would never have believed it..........until the truth smacked me in the face. When I look back, I am still shocked and shake my head in disbelief at the downward spiral into hell that our group of friends experienced. I sincerely hope this never happens to anyone else here. Hopefully, they will continue to post and know that we do support them. My heart hurts for all innocent victims of crime - the direct and the numerous indirect ones. Hang in there, the whole truth and justice are coming!

IF AL sold that mobile home in Feb. on TERMS as we were told , then AL would have an income of those payments ??
He does not mention that in anything he has filed unless I missed it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810