GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADC - DETAINER ACTION LETTER
Entered today. I can't view it from my phone.
https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/c...=P&case_id=60CR-14-3928&begin_date=&end_date=

What it is is a detainer from ADOC telling Pulaski County that a detainer has been filed in your favor charging Capital Murder, Kidnapping and Poss of Firearms. Formality I guess, in case AL time up at ADOC, they just don't release him.
Dated Dec 2, 2014
Recd PCSO Judicial 12/14/2014
Electronically filed with court 12/15/2014

ETA corrected detainer info

I can't view it, but maybe that was his original release date from his last incarceration?

I can't view it, but maybe that was his original release date from his last incarceration?

Well that may be but the form says they will let him know 60 days before the release date and that is the release date so again I say too many mistakes. Who are these folks that fill out these forms? Don't they realize it's 2014? oh and that AL isn't going anywhere?

I'm just amazed at how many mistakes are on these filed with the court forms. This one says AL is on detainment for Capt Murder, Kidnapping, and gun charges but that AL's release date is 7/1/13. Really?

It says T.E. date after it. I dont know what that means, but prob a date for something with probation or something. Certainly the date doesn't refer to future, but something that was important in noting in the past. Like that was the date that the court said if he violated parole, "xyz" would happen.

Where did TKL123 go? Maybe he just wanted to read AL's complaint letters?

When I was on vacay, I didnt have my computer and was on my phone. Since I didnt remember my login info, I was a "guest". I could read, but not view any attachments or photos or comment. I was screaming at the phone needed to comment (it was the week Abby H returned), but I could not. He would have had to join in order to view the attachments.

Remember.. AL is only at the Department of Corrections, because of his Parole Violation. That is why that date is on his page and on the paperwork. The Detainer is saying they are going to hold him and not release, from ADOC but hold due to the charges PCSO has.

IF AL had not been on parole and violated, he would still be in the PCSO JAIL just like CL until after a trial or bonded out .

T.E.Date is Transfer Eligible date page 3

Inmates with Transfer Eligible (TE) Dates
Arkansas Code Annotated § 16-93-206 and § 16-93-1302 allow for transfer of inmates who
have committed certain crimes on or after January 1, 1994, under the provisions of a transfer
date, to be transferred to parole status by the Arkansas Department of Correction (ADC) subject
to rules and regulations promulgated by the Board of Corrections and conditions set by the
Board of Parole. The electronic Offender Management Information System (eOMIS) assigns a
transfer eligibility (TE) date to inmates who are in this “transfer eligible” category (other inmates
who are eligible for parole are assigned a “parole eligibility (PE)” date).
url]http://www.sos.arkansas.gov/rulesRegs/Arkansas%20Register/2010/Oct10Reg/158.00.10-001.pdf[/url]

PE stands for 'Parole Eligible' while TE stands for 'Transfer Eligible'. That"s from Al's previous charges.

The way I'm understanding or misunderstanding it is:
Pulaski Co filed a detainer 12/2/14 on AL for possession of fire arms. Maybe it goes back to the date he was paroled and possession of firearms means parole revoked. Probably all formality docs back and forth having to state why he was detained from parole?

Absolutely NOT trying to argue or start ANYTHING with you but I don't see where it says on page 7 that T.E. stands for transfer eligible. Here is what it says:

Transfer Decision Criteria for TE and PE Inmates

Release or discretionary transfer may be granted to an eligible person by the Board when, in its opinion, there is a reasonable probability that the person can be released without detriment to the community or him/herself.
In making its determination regarding a person’s release or discretionary transfer, the Board will consider the following factors:
1. Institutional adjustment in general, including the nature of any disciplinary actions;
2. When considered necessary, an examination and opinion by a psychiatrist or
psychologist can be requested and considered;
3. The record of previous criminal offenses (misdemeanors and felonies), the frequency of
such offenses, and the nature thereof;
4. Conduct in any previous release program, such as probation, parole, work release, boot
camp or alternative service;
5. Recommendations made by the Judge, Prosecuting Attorney, and Sheriff of the county
from which a person was sentenced, or other interested persons;
6. The nature of the release plan, including the type of community surroundings in the
person plans to live and work;
7. The person’s employment record;
8. The person’s susceptibility to drugs or alcohol;
9. The person’s basic good health, physical and mental;
10. The person’s participation in institutional activities, such as, educational programs,
rehabilitation programs, work programs, and leisure time activities;
11. The failure of an inmate incarcerated at the Varner Unit Super Max to attain Level 5;
12. When there is a detainer, the Board must pursue the basis of any such detainer and only
release the inmate to a detainer where appropriate. A detainer must not be considered an automatic reason for denying parole.
Conducting a Release Hearing
All hearings will be conducted in privacy, and all individual case information will be kept confidential. Prior to the hearing, Board members must review information available in writing about the offender’s prior history, current situation, events in the case since any previous hearing, information about the offender’s future plans and relevant conditions in the community. The Board member conducting the hearing is responsible for making a record of the major issues and findings in the hearing report.
-7-

Well that may be but the form says they will let him know 60 days before the release date and that is the release date so again I say too many mistakes. Who are these folks that fill out these forms? Don't they realize it's 2014? oh and that AL isn't going anywhere?

That's not the only mistake...this one had me shaking my head too.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

That's not the only mistake...this one had me shaking my head too.
View attachment 65708View attachment 65708View attachment 65708View attachment 65708

Well this just further proves my point on how we have seen many mistakes in these court documents including the mistake regarding the date of the custody hearing of CL and drug test dates. I just shake my head too. Anyone that trusts these dates and documents better think twice or maybe even three or four times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl