GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does the image (to download) date read? Hopefully they go by the scanned images and not the keyed in entry date.

Hopefully but 1950? Really? Just too many mistakes we have seen in just this case. So disappointing and so many believe every bit of it without question. How many times have we seen that on this board? The court website is believed when it is absolutely wrong and common sense would tell you it's wrong if you just read the documents. Too too many mistakes. Amazes me.

Hopefully but 1950? Really? Just too many mistakes we have seen in just this case. So disappointing and so many believe every bit of it without question. How many times have we seen that on this board? The court website is believed when it is absolutely wrong and common sense would tell you it's wrong if you just read the documents. Too too many mistakes. Amazes me.

My guess is they use that date for everyone. It is a standard "before" date. Other than that, what is wrong....I am not seeing anything that I would notice. The 2013 is for his previous 2011 charge.

Your AR tax dollars at work. Call and report the mistakes to the court clerk's office. Nothing we can do about it here.
I'm sure they go by docs and dates entered in the big ledger books at the courthouse. If they still use those.

Please note that I put the wrong page number down from reading and realized it, I went back and edited and corrected.

And the detainer is Prison telling Pulaski County Sheriff office that they have a detainer... they for the NEW FORMAL CHARGES AL HAS> What is on the Department of Corrections Web page for Arron M Lewis, has ZIP to do with the NEW CHARGES Stemming from Beverly Carters Murder and Kidnapping. Only thing is they have entered the detainer date of 12/2/2014 > Putting a hold on Arron Lewis from going anywhere.
Sorry not trying to be rude.

This isn't the first case in which mistakes are made on court paperwork, seen it over and over again.

What's more, I don't think it impacts the integrity of the evidence LE has against the two people in custody.

Please note that I put the wrong page number down from reading and realized it, I went back and edited and corrected.

And the detainer is Prison telling Pulaski County Sheriff office that they have a detainer... they for the NEW FORMAL CHARGES AL HAS> What is on the Department of Corrections Web page for Arron M Lewis, has ZIP to do with the NEW CHARGES Stemming from Beverly Carters Murder and Kidnapping. Only thing is they have entered the detainer date of 12/2/2014 > Putting a hold on Arron Lewis from going anywhere.
Sorry not trying to be rude.

But they have his release date listed as 7/1/13. That is date they show on both website and detainer paperwork. The 12/2/14 date is just the date on the detainer.

Although I do agree with you @Knox he is not going anywhere and it doesn't impact anything else but just sloppy in MHO

The way I'm understanding or misunderstanding it is:
Pulaski Co filed a detainer 12/2/14 on AL for possession of fire arms. Maybe it goes back to the date he was paroled and possession of firearms means parole revoked. Probably all formality docs back and forth having to state why he was detained from parole?
It's legal paper work for him being detained from his original parole date of 7/1/13 for possession of firearms. Probably paperwork they have to fill out at ADOC to detain him there legally. It's making sense to me.

But they have his release date listed as 7/1/13. That is date they show on both website and detainer paperwork. The 12/2/14 date is just the date on the detainer.

Although I do agree with you @Knox he is not going anywhere and it doesn't impact anything else but just sloppy in MHO

the release date shows on all inmates who are released and returned/ that date never changes altho I wish it did...the TE date on another inmate never changed the 2 months he was back in on parole violation..
ETA: that inmates TE date was in 2003 then he spent 2 months in 2014 on parole violation

That's not the only mistake...this one had me shaking my head too.
View attachment 65708View attachment 65708View attachment 65708View attachment 65708

I have noticed that 1/1/1950 date on a lot of cases I have looked at on the Pulaski Cty Clerk page. I believe that is a default date in the software. I have seen it on some old cases and some newer. This is the FORMAL Charges docket page. I will go out on a limb and if I am wrong so be it. BUT I think they use the default date because they may not be able to manually back date in the software. I find it confusing they have different case numbers, but the other cases were in a different Court. I know these Formal charges are in Circuit. That's just my honest opinion.

I'm hoping that even though they got the dates wrong many times that they still got the right suspects. I'd never say there aren't clerical errors, but the basic facts of the case are hopefully correct.

I have noticed that 1/1/1950 date on a lot of cases I have looked at on the Pulaski Cty Clerk page. I believe that is a default date in the software. I have seen it on some old cases and some newer. This is the FORMAL Charges docket page. I will go out on a limb and if I am wrong so be it. BUT I think they use the default date because they may not be able to manually back date in the software. I find it confusing they have different case numbers, but the other cases were in a different Court. I know these Formal charges are in Circuit. That's just my honest opinion.

I have seen the same thing. I agree with you. As I said, my work used to do the same for something else. It makes it easier to track things when you are pulling reports.

As I said, other that, what is wrong? This could be a standard date that courts use on the forms. We don't know that. Not certain why that this date is an issue.

The red shorts and red capris, I found to possible be an issue as did others. When I person is missing and later murdered and motive is undetermined, everything is considered on WS.

That date doesn't affect things as we don't know the reason behind it. not sure how we can say it is sloppy. At my work we used a generic date for things. Maybe they do.

In regards to the 2013 date, it is for the past charge. Where is it on here. I see people saying it is, but am missing it. Long day, my eyes must be tired.

https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/c...=P&case_id=60CR-14-3928&begin_date=&end_date=
It's on ADOC

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418704968265.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1418704968265.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 181
I'm hoping that even though they got the dates wrong many times that they still got the right suspects. I'd never say there aren't clerical errors, but the basic facts of the case are hopefully correct.

I dont even think the dates are wrong. I think they are exactly as the court intended. One date is a standard generic date and one was for his parole/ past violation. If not, it wouldn't say T.E. date after it. They were clear that this date was a "T.E. date", not something new. I guess I don't understand the confusion.

Remember.. AL is only at the Department of Corrections, because of his Parole Violation. That is why that date is on his page and on the paperwork. The Detainer is saying they are going to hold him and not release, from ADOC but hold due to the charges PCSO has.

IF AL had not been on parole and violated, he would still be in the PCSO JAIL just like CL until after a trial or bonded out .

T.E.Date is Transfer Eligible date page 3

Inmates with Transfer Eligible (TE) Dates
Arkansas Code Annotated § 16-93-206 and § 16-93-1302 allow for transfer of inmates who
have committed certain crimes on or after January 1, 1994, under the provisions of a transfer
date, to be transferred to parole status by the Arkansas Department of Correction (ADC) subject
to rules and regulations promulgated by the Board of Corrections and conditions set by the
Board of Parole. The electronic Offender Management Information System (eOMIS) assigns a
transfer eligibility (TE) date to inmates who are in this “transfer eligible” category (other inmates
who are eligible for parole are assigned a “parole eligibility (PE)” date).

url]http://www.sos.arkansas.gov/rulesRegs/Arkansas%20Register/2010/Oct10Reg/158.00.10-001.pdf[/url]

bbm this is my orig, that I edited the incorrect page to the correct page. And the link. Reading this, and knowing that AL is only at the Dept of Corrections in ref to his prior charges that he was paroled on. His ADOC only shows his initial intake date (on the Orig charges the theft or whatever it was) and the PE / TE date. NOT release date.
http://www.sos.arkansas.gov/rulesRegs/Arkansas Register/2010/Oct10Reg/158.00.10-001.pdf
Jmo for what its worth lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members