GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it was last year parole officers cracked down listing many as abscond due to a parolee commiting murder--- all they had to do was catch up their monthly fees and the ones without jobs claimed they were looking for work--they use the excuse of being a felon as to why they cannot get a job..
this family member said in writing if he cannot get a job making $18 an hr he was not going to work...he has no skills he is 50 y/o and never worked to amount to a hill of beans... so many crimes he has done and never been arrested for... funny thing he also believes he is superman..

Sadly as in a lot of things, it takes something horrific to happen before changes are made. Then as in AL, and it being a big media case, if AL is found guilty as charged he will never see outside of prison again. And right now he gonna sit down at Tucker Max for a spell.

http://adc.arkansas.gov/inmate_info/search.php?dcnum=712291&lastname=swain&sex=b&agetype=1
Just thought I would elaborate on how the state of Arkansas charges a suspect and the changes that can be made afterwords . Heather Swain was charged with Kidnapping and Capital murder. After going to court it was later learned that she was just an Accomplices. ( She cleaned up the car after the kidnapping and murder had taking place )

actually, all 4 of the suspects were charged with Capitol Murder (ACCOMPLICE), Kidnapping etc. unless the charges were changed for all of them then hers reduced- however in the beginning they were all charged the same -- as Accomplices...

https://www.facebook.com/WashingtonCoSO/posts/10152375355950257

Goooooood find!!!! And I mentioned this waaaaay back in the first threads- One of these articles said the reason he didn't violate the 3 strike rule is because the crimes were committed in different states. I said it isn't really the 3 strike rule, it is the 101 strike rule. You can get 2 in every state and it is only on the third in a repeat state that you strike out. I wish they would make that across the US rather than per state. Good criminals get the fact that they just need to move around! And he was in a corner with several states right nearby, so he didn't even have to go far. Not ok.

BBM:
wow....not exactly rocket science is it ?

Who makes these stupid laws?

I never went to college, but, I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express once.

As I said, other that, what is wrong? This could be a standard date that courts use on the forms. We don't know that. Not certain why that this date is an issue.

The red shorts and red capris, I found to possible be an issue as did others. When I person is missing and later murdered and motive is undetermined, everything is considered on WS.

That date doesn't affect things as we don't know the reason behind it. not sure how we can say it is sloppy. At my work we used a generic date for things. Maybe they do.

In regards to the 2013 date, it is for the past charge. Where is it on here. I see people saying it is, but am missing it. Long day, my eyes must be tired.

https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/c...=P&case_id=60CR-14-3928&begin_date=&end_date=

It says date filed was in 1950? Arron Lewis was not even born yet in 1950. Crap I would bet most of the posters were not born yet in 1950. Seems like mistakes to me. I saw where mistakes were made on that custody paperwork. Mistakes I knew were mistakes. I know that things were not filed in this case in 1950. The way his detainment paperwork reads he is due out on 7/1/13. Sorry that things like this bother me but too many people take these things as FACT and argue them. Just pointing out what I've been pointing out all along.

What would have happened if AL would have let his PO know he lost his job? Would he have been given a specific time to find another place of employment? (I dont know how that works. Never been on parole--never gonna be. )
In hindsight, if the PO knew, would something have happened that could have prevented BC death?
Another question. Arent the PO supposed to be keeping a check on these kinds of things?

Never say never Ha Ha. I can't imagine he would be back in jail for lack of a job. I doubt he has had a job most of the time he was out which means he would have been back in long before now. I think the parole violation was having the guns in his house and getting new charges. Yes I believe PO is supposed to keep check on these things. I honestly don't think most of them care. I have personally reported to one of them on someone who was violating their parole by committing new scams and they told me "go make a police report". Let me say this person has at least 20 felony convictions, been in jail many times, had parole revoked more than once (only was in a few months for that), is a habitual offender, and still walking around free. Seems our war on drugs is only place where criminals get the time and serve it.

I believe they revoked his parole for a couple of reasons-- they had too so there was not outrage & they wanted him out of county jail, due to his stupid childish behavior aand they did not want CL & AL in same jail..

I would not think the female and male population would co-mingle in jail and are in different wings. It's not like they have date night or game night in jail where they would see each other? I think he was sent to prison because he violated parole by having guns and catching new charges.

BBM:
wow....not exactly rocket science is it ?

Who makes these stupid laws?

I never went to college, but, I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express once.

Now that cracked me up! Thanks for that laugh!!!!!!! Love your user name too! Can I ask a stupid question I've been wondering? What the heck is BBM? Every time I see it all I can think of is "bad bowel movement". HA HA. Seriously what does it mean? I just found out the other day what MSM meant. I've been too scared to ask….didn't want to get pounced on.

I would not think the female and male population would co-mingle in jail and are in different wings. It's not like they have date night or game night in jail where they would see each other? I think he was sent to prison because he violated parole by having guns and catching new charges.

Of course they do not have date night or co-mingle but it would be easier for them to pass letters and messages back and forth..

If you read the below link, it tells why his parole was revoked- NOT for the guns or new charges..

http://www.arkleg.state.ar.us/assemb... Minutes.pdf

PS: did not change my avatar- that is my 1st one ;)

If AL chooses to represent himself in the divorce hearing... Would that somehow give him "the right" to communicate with CL? Or I guess communicate with her lawyer directly.

Also... When someone is incarcerated and has a court date related to divorce to they get taken to those hearings?

Now that cracked me up! Thanks for that laugh!!!!!!! Love your user name too! Can I ask a stupid question I've been wondering? What the heck is BBM? Every time I see it all I can think of is "bad bowel movement". HA HA. Seriously what does it mean? I just found out the other day what MSM meant. I've been too scared to ask….didn't want to get pounced on.

LOL...nojustice..Your avatar is great...BBM: = bolded by me

They need to make monthly home visits, check at least monthly with employer etc. If they are sitting in an office waiting for the criminal to pick up the phone this is wrong. They should be checking this Chit out.

The caseload for parole officers is too big for them to check up on everyone under their management. I think the state of Arkansas is trying to correct this by hiring more officers. They can't keep up with everything on each offender. Plus the parole board, as was the reason for that post earlier, up thread, is governor appointed. They mentioned having hired, trained people to be on the parole board and I think that's a better way to handle this. I know someone on the parole board currently. This person was not educated for this job, but is very active politically and thus the governor appointed as a favor....IMO. The pay for a parole board member is over 80K to start.

Of course they do not have date night or co-mingle but it would be easier for them to pass letters and messages back and forth..

If you read the below link, it tells why his parole was revoked- NOT for the guns or new charges..

http://www.arkleg.state.ar.us/assemb... Minutes.pdf

PS: did not change my avatar- that is my 1st one ;)

I was making a joke about co-mingle and date night. Obviously I know that does not happen! Ok I was wrong about the guns getting him back in jail. But if it was a job then they should have revoked it LONG ago!

I wonder if AL didn't have his parole revoked, if one of them may have been moved to another facility anyway.
Its a different state, but when they arrested the Moore's, after just a short time they moved Tammy to another facility. IIRC they said it was for security reasons.

I was making a joke about co-mingle and date night. Obviously I know that does not happen! Ok I was wrong about the guns getting him back in jail. But if it was a job then they should have revoked it LONG ago!

for what it is worth I did giggle when I read about the co-mingle/date nights..heck they might sue for it if they get your idea..lol

Has Cl called you ?? was wondering how she is doing...will you try to go see her on her visitation days??

Hopefully but 1950? Really? Just too many mistakes we have seen in just this case. So disappointing and so many believe every bit of it without question. How many times have we seen that on this board? The court website is believed when it is absolutely wrong and common sense would tell you it's wrong if you just read the documents. Too too many mistakes. Amazes me.

Coming in kinda late on this and it may have already been addressed. That said, I'm not exactly sure how it all works, but my aforementioned in and out of jail for decades druggie brother has quite the long page of offenses listed on the same site, and many of the older offenses also have the "1950" date. It has something to do with the ones so old that they were pre-computerized records? Or something like that....it's very common if you look through the records of different people. Especially the long-time repeat offenders.

It's not a typo, but something to do with the age of the record.

Coming in kinda late on this and it may have already been addressed. That said, I'm not exactly sure how it all works, but my aforementioned in and out of jail for decades druggie brother has quite the long page of offenses listed on the same site, and many of the older offenses also have the "1950" date. It has something to do with the ones so old that they were pre-computerized records? Or something like that....it's very common if you look through the records of different people. Especially the long-time repeat offenders. It's not a typo, but something to do with the age of the record.

Exactly. Many of us have tried to explain the same thing. It isn't an error. We have seen it on other cases on here or in personal life. The 2013 is not an error either from what we could tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WickedDreamer83