GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sad thing is you seem to hear more and more each day.

Evil has been around since the Garden of Eden.... we hear and see it more and more because of technology/24 hr news cycles. I think in some cases its these (technology - social media and the 24 hr news cycles) it glamorizes it to some with sick thoughts to some to do the evil. Media unreliable at times. Hurry and try be the first to get it out... limited fact checking. Then multi media use the stories further spreading possible untruths. And once its out there.. all someone has to do is Google. If they don't read to find the inconsistent statements, they wont realize that what they read may not be factual. If you don't care enough to question the inconsistency.. how do you know if what your reading or hearing is the truth? Especially when the same media or sources may be reporting conflicting information. JMHO

The link I posted in my post #674 says that "authorities believe both parties to be equally involved." That (IMO) says it was wayyyyyy more than Beverly's phone being found on Crystal's ______ _______.(I refuse to go there in the same sentence I have mentioned Beverly, sorry) But I think most of you realize what I am talking about.

The link I posted in my post #674 says that "authorities believe both parties to be equally involved." That (IMO) says it was wayyyyyy more than Beverly's phone being found on Crystal's ______ _______.(I refuse to go there in the same sentence I have mentioned Beverly, sorry) But I think most of you realize what I am talking about.

Like the Don Henley song that is relevant to both Mimi's post and yours?

http://youtu.be/SzT10MSgKtU

http://www.katv.com/story/26705523/remembering-beverly-carter

An estimated 1,300 friends, family and local realtors came to say their final goodbyes to Beverly on Saturday. Dozens of Crye-Leike Realtors wore red as they followed the Carter Family down by Beverly's closed casket.

Even in a competitive real estate market, Beverly was successful. She was the top selling realtor in North Little Rock and the fifth best agent in the state. Her diamond award from the North Pulaski Board of Realtors was displayed next to her Crye-Leike name tag at Saturday's memorial.

Someone made reference to the Eric and Kim Williams case. I was not familiar with them, or the case, but took a look, after it was mentioned here last week. I found it interesting that they were both charged with capital murder but Kim didn't actually do the killing. She drove the getaway car and helped disposed of the weapons, which were some registered in her name.

I had just personally wondered, if to have the capital murder charge, they believed you actually had part in the killing. I mean of course, she drove the car and therefore in that regard helped, she doesn't deny that but she never actually saw the killings, of the three people Eric Williams murdered. So I would think this means they don't have to believe you actually did the killing, to be charged with capital murder.

Someone made reference to the Eric and Kim Williams case. I was not familiar with them, or the case, but took a look, after it was mentioned here last week. I found it interesting that they were both charged with capital murder but Kim didn't actually do the killing. She drove the getaway car and helped disposed of the weapons, which were some registered in her name.

I had just personally wondered, if to have the capital murder charge, they believed you actually had part in the killing. I mean of course, she drove the car and therefore in that regard helped, she doesn't deny that but she never actually saw the killings, of the three people Eric Williams murdered. So I would think this means they don't have to believe you actually did the killing, to be charged with capital murder.

In many states, anyone who participates in a felony that results in a death is held equally liable for the homicide.

Here it's stated more clearly:

A Rule of Law that holds that if a killing occurs during the commission or attempted commission of a felony (a major crime), the person or persons responsible for the felony can be charged with murder.
Generally an intent to kill is not necessary for felony-murder. The rule becomes operative when there is a killing during or a death soon after the felony, and there is some causal connection between the felony and the killing.

The felony-murder rule originated in England under the Common Law. Initially it was strictly applied, encompassing any death that occurred during the course of a felony, regardless of who caused it. Therefore, if a police officer attempting to stop a Robbery accidentally shot and killed an innocent passerby, the robber could be charged with murder.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Felony-Murder+Rule

The way counts 1 and 2 read and the statues .. the Capital Murder charge in this case stems from the Felony of Kidnapping. They are both in this case charged as equal. To me she had to be involved with the Kidnapping .. if kidnapping hadn't occurred Murder would never have happened.

Aw Shanyw I'm so sorry, feeling awful now that I stirred up those pains in you.... I'd just assumed everyone had already seen that since I miss so much of what's posted here.

What a sweet faced boy ...and i get the impression from his face that he had a great sense of humor too. That smile.... A dear dear friend of mine lost a son a little younger than that to suicide about 7 yrs ago and I learned a lot about how to deal with a grieving parent going through it with her. Excruciating. You're right, so often people forget and go back to their lives. I keep his birthday and death day in my electronic calendar so I can be especially sensitive with her at those times, leading up to those dates and give her space and time to talk and cry ...And she always tells me I'm the only one who even remembers. That hurts her but it's totally the norm.

I wish we could send the Carter family a big holiday card or something from websleuths! Because people do tend to carry on with their lives after the funeral, even the most well meaning people, and forget to check in with those left behind. The poor granddaughter...

There was one photo from the 50th birthday party selection -of Beverly with another woman where both of them were simply brimming over with joy. The kind of picture that makes you smile even if you don't know the people. But the whole video shows clearly the kind of energy she emanated and I'd say it was very warm and radiant.

Warning: I am going to post another youtube vid i found from the funeral, with a song the choir sang called Cover Me, beautiful, it's just that song. But do not watch if it's going to make you feel bad...

I have had to this with myself with some posters. I am certainly not trying to tell you what to do, but if her posts are so upsetting to you, then you may want to add her to your block list. That makes sense, since you don't believe her statements. JMO

I don't know what to believe. Do you?

I don't know what to believe. Do you?

Of course, not. We have few facts to go on but all she is doing is stating what she has seen or been told. We don't have to believe it, but think about if every post you made, it was pointed out like you were lying or crazy and that is what happens everyday. I don't know any of these people, nor I know many actual facts, that is all I am waiting on. I am just not willing to judge someone without knowing all the facts.

Cover Me, sung by the choir at Beverly's funeral (I think! In my opinion, I have no link and no media reports!!) Don't know the song but it's quite beautiful AND quietly beautiful! ;) h/t sammy22!

[video=youtube;MqP5W2-qQ5I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqP5W2-qQ5I&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

I don't know how we could expose her identity, or why we would. We don't know her. NJ has told us that she hasn't spoken or visited CL since in jail. So going by that, what she knows now is told to her by someone else.

Respectfully, she said that in the first two weeks when CL was arrested. We don't know what has happened since. They were told some weekends to stay away, because her kids were coming. Just because she is a VI, she doesn't have to tell us everything she does. The OP of this original post, asked why a VI was not working on her case instead of being here. My point was we don't know any such thing. We all have lives away from this board.

Cover Me, sung by the choir at Beverly's funeral (I think! In my opinion, I have no link and no media reports!!) Don't know the song but it's quite beautiful AND quietly beautiful! ;) h/t sammy22!

[video=youtube;MqP5W2-qQ5I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqP5W2-qQ5I&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

I thought this picture they had of her surrounded by the roses was beautiful.

Respectfully, she said that in the first two weeks when CL was arrested. We don't know what has happened since. They were told some weekends to stay away, because her kids were coming. Just because she is a VI, she doesn't have to tell us everything she does. The OP of this original post, asked why a VI was not working on her case instead of being here. My point was we don't know any such thing. We all have lives away from this board.

I did not say working on her case. I said out in the public defending Crystal, not here. Please go back and reread. Thanks! ;)

I did not say working on her case. I said out in the public defending Crystal, not here. Please go back and reread. Thanks! ;)

How do you know what she is doing or not doing that was my point? I apologize for wording it wrong. We all have lives away from the board. I don't think just be cause she is a VI that she has to be telling us everything she does regarding this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ademith83