GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
♫♫Merry Christmas to ALL!♫♫ Keeping those who have shared loss and tragedy with us, in special thoughts and heartfelt prayers. May we all find some Love and Peace in our hearts and for our fellow mankind. Warm hug, Arkansas mimi

My 21 year old son was killed on his way home from Fayetteville after he had been drinking with his alcoholic father. I rarely watch his video from the funeral because even after four years, it tears my heart into little pieces. So I cannot even imagine what the Carters are going through. Every Christmas I start getting extremely emotional. I do it without even being aware of it.
God bless the Carter family. There are truly no words to say to people who have lost loved ones. The only thing that you CAN say that I think helps is to offer your prayers and to CONTINUE to check on them later. Lots of times after the funeral and after eeryone has gone back to their jobs, families. That is when the true hell on earth begins. It can be a very lonely difficult time if you dont have someone coming by to see you and just lending an ear to hear you bawl your eyes out for hours.
Sorry, that video really reminded me of what I went through.

Shayw I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers for you.

http://www.katv.com/story/27168627/...ing-charged-in-connection-with-realtors-death

Lowery was first interviewed on September 29, the day her husband was arrested. Investigators tell Channel 7 News that it was evidence collected - not anything Lewis said - that led them to arrest and charge Lowery.

When asked what kind of role authorities believe Lowery played in Carter's death, PCSO spokesman Lt. Carl Minden said the fact she was charged with the same capital murder and kidnapping chargers as her husband is evidence that authorities believe both parties to be equally involved.

"Lowery was first interviewed on September 29" according to link up above. So does that mean that's the first time she was questioned? That's what it sounds like, huh?

News doesn't always get it right. Butler, maybe even TKL, and I have all three said she was questioned on Sunday too! Butler and I are both VI. Choose to believe us or the news station that may not know everything we know. It's your choice. I stand by my earlier statements that she was there both days! I don't have time to go back and find Butler's earlier posts that confirmed this but maybe some of you who are re-reading will run across them and post. Thanks

Evil has been around since the Garden of Eden.... we hear and see it more and more because of technology/24 hr news cycles. I think in some cases its these (technology - social media and the 24 hr news cycles) it glamorizes it to some with sick thoughts to some to do the evil. Media unreliable at times. Hurry and try be the first to get it out... limited fact checking. Then multi media use the stories further spreading possible untruths. And once its out there.. all someone has to do is Google. If they don't read to find the inconsistent statements, they wont realize that what they read may not be factual. If you don't care enough to question the inconsistency.. how do you know if what your reading or hearing is the truth? Especially when the same media or sources may be reporting conflicting information. JMHO

Interesting post ARmimi. Interesting post. Very true on media as well as courts and others get things wrong and then they continue to spread those untruths on through technology. I especially like your statement BBM. I like your way of thinking on this one! Great post!

I agree. Holiman got someone who had 59 charges of embezzlement with a Federal Grand Jury Indictment, got the charges dropped. Heck he supposedly is doing this pro bono on her Theft by Receiving charge, that should be a walk in the park... unless she is guilty. Either way, its all on Crystal Lowery.

Attorneys don't get guilty people OFF of charges. I have several attorneys and a couple of judges that are friends and they say that is the most misconceived notion. "If someone has the right or good attorney they can get off" or if someone gets found guilty there are those that say "They had a bad attorney". No, the truth and facts is what gets innocent clients "off" and the truth and facts is what gets guilty clients convicted. JMHO and that of attorneys and judges I know.

Just FYI Holiman is NOT Crystal's attorney for the criminal case of kidnapping and murder or the theft by receiving charge.

I keep going back and rereading past threads. Bunch of mumble jumble at times. It's hard to keep facts from fiction and he said she saids. So confusing at times.
Where did Butler321 go? They had some informative posts.

I'm still here and reading....<Mod Snip>

News doesn't always get it right. Butler, maybe even TKL, and I have all three said she was questioned on Sunday too! Butler and I are both VI. Choose to believe us or the news station that may not know everything we know. It's your choice. I stand by my earlier statements that she was there both days! I don't have time to go back and find Butler's earlier posts that confirmed this but maybe some of you who are re-reading will run across them and post. Thanks

CL went voluntarily to the police station (after leaving the hospital) to answer questions on Sunday, Sept. 28. She was not under arrest at that time. I do not know how long she was there. I do not know what they asked her.... I just know the police asked her for access to her phone (which she gave them at the hospital) and that she complied when asked to come in and answer questions. It was during this time that her house was searched for the first time. CL was arrested the next day Monday the 29th at approx 10:00 am....that was when she was taken in and "formally questioned"....she was released later that night sometime between 8-10pm.

NJ-I know we've been over this a thousand times...I'm sure you will confirm.

CL went voluntarily to the police station (after leaving the hospital) to answer questions on Sunday, Sept. 29. She was not under arrest at that time. I do not know how long she was there. I do not know what they asked her.... I just know the police asked her for access to her phone (which she gave them at the hospital) and that she complied when asked to come in and answer questions. It was during this time that her house was searched for the first time. CL was arrested the next day Mondat the 30th at approx 10:00 am....that was when she was taken in and "formally questioned"....she was released later that night sometime between 8-10pm.

NJ-I know we've been over this a thousand times...I'm sure you will confirm.
Just so you don't get a bunch of questions. Sunday was the 28th.

The day CL was arrested, I think I posted 2 different possible theories:

- Crystal did it and set Arron up.

- The murder was her idea. She demnded that Arron do it to prove his love to her.

Right now, there is no known evidence to disprove either theory, is there?

Except the FACT that Arron has admitted to kidnapping Beverly. That is IF you believe he is telling the truth. Some choose to believe him when it relates to what they are posting on that given day and then call him a liar when it does not fit their theory (not referring to you SeeAlice). The fact that the car reported by witnesses backed up to the garage fits the description of his car would be another factor in IF you choose to believe he was there or not?

The fact that given Crystal's size she would not seem capable of pulling this off and setting Arron up. The fact that she has no past criminal history would be another factor to consider. The fact that she was in clinicals that evening or if you choose to believe that or not would be a factor.

None of us, me included, were privy to conversations between she and AL. Therefore, none of us know for sure what they discussed. As her friend I can't say with certainty that she did not plot or plan the kidnapping/murder with AL. I believe in my heart she did not and is not capable of that kind of behavior. I believe Butler, who has been verified, also stated she did not believe Crystal capable of doing so. Correct me if I misspoke Butler. I think TKL, not verified, also said they knew Crystal and did not believe she was capable.

I wish TKL would answer my question about what Crystal told them from the jail house phone. Not saying I don't believe Butler just would love to hear it from the horse's mouth so to speak. It would be relevant to know if Crystal lied to TKL about her knowledge of the crime or not.

Except the FACT that Arron has admitted to kidnapping Beverly. That is IF you believe he is telling the truth. Some choose to believe him when it relates to what they are posting on that given day and then call him a liar when it does not fit their theory (not referring to you SeeAlice). The fact that the car reported by witnesses backed up to the garage fits the description of his car would be another factor in IF you choose to believe he was there or not?

The fact that given Crystal's size she would not seem capable of pulling this off and setting Arron up. The fact that she has no past criminal history would be another factor to consider. The fact that she was in clinicals that evening or if you choose to believe that or not would be a factor.

None of us, me included, were privy to conversations between she and AL. Therefore, none of us know for sure what they discussed. As her friend I can't say with certainty that she did not plot or plan the kidnapping/murder with AL. I believe in my heart she did not and is not capable of that kind of behavior. I believe Butler, who has been verified, also stated she did not believe Crystal capable of doing so. Correct me if I misspoke Butler. I think TKL, not verified, also said they knew Crystal and did not believe she was capable.

I wish TKL would answer my question about what Crystal told them from the jail house phone. Not saying I don't believe Butler just would love to hear it from the horse's mouth so to speak. It would be relevant to know if Crystal lied to TKL about her knowledge of the crime or not.

Are you sure that question still exists/didn't disappear? I went back to find it to see if the question was answered, and I couldn't find your post? I thought maybe you had deleted it.

If your post was removed it was removed for the following reasons...

1. Discussing moderation is NOT allowed on the board
2. Discussing other members in a personal way is NOT allowed
3. Attacking or being rude is NOT allowed
4. Please post links when posting a pic, no pics of anyone not involved in the case

The digs, the snark, attacking, being rude, whatever you want to call it, all of it or any of it needs to stop!

Ima

When did he admit to kidnapping her? I must have missed that. The interview I saw with him he stated that he didn't kidnap her but that she went willingly. Not that I believe that at all, because we all know people lie to get out of a jam, but I'd like to see where he admitted that. Not calling you out, really I'm not, but could you point me in the right direction?

Amazing.... Really?

If anyone wishes to remember the victim BEVERLY CARTER and share in a memorial celebration of her (cut way too short) but full life, you can search YouTube. Much light to the victims family during the holidays. Many are still thinking of you and haven't forgotten. It is nice to see every thread opened with the lovely photo of Beverly to keep us focused on the victim lest we forget.

When did he admit to kidnapping her? I must have missed that. The interview I saw with him he stated that he didn't kidnap her but that she went willingly. Not that I believe that at all, because we all know people lie to get out of a jam, but I'd like to see where he admitted that. Not calling you out, really I'm not, but could you point me in the right direction?

He admitted it the first day he was arrested to reporters and someone help me out here but didn't we see in LE's documents for arrest that he admitted it to them? I'm pretty sure it has been posted here before too? Can someone help me with a link to LE documents? And I never feel called out for someone asking me a question by the way MidgeMontana. I just don't like it when I'm called a liar when I try to answer (not at all directing that at you). Thank you.

Here is a few links to a news story that says he admitted it to LE:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/arkansas-realtor-beverly-carter-targeted-woman-worked/story?id=25860583

http://regieposts.tumblr.com/post/98867639810/suspect-arron-lewis-admits-kidnapping-denies

https://twitter.com/KATVNews/status/516925161866399744

http://www.baxterbulletin.com/story/news/local/2014/11/26/missing-realtor/19528553/

http://www.wjbf.com/story/26668075/realtors-death-has-locals-talking-about-safety

Interesting article ... Detectives got tips and leads that led them to enough stuff to charge Crystal Lowery Capital Murder and Kidnapping. I haven't seen this particular article before
http://www.localmemphis.com/story/d...n-realtors-death/25932/1XC15yTfIEyXyaIDSVoDRw

Actually that article has been posted here many times or at least the same article maybe not same publication. It does say that LE received a number of leads and tips that lead them to enough evidence to "obtain a warrant". The same article came out the day Crystal was arrested.

Reading this article did not make me think of DNA evidence, as has been discussed here as the reason it took 30 days to arrest her, but more of someone saw her somewhere and reported it kind of thing. As in witnesses coming forward with information. At least that is what I think of when I read the words "leads and tips". Which I find very interesting. JMHO

Interesting article ... Detectives got tips and leads that led them to enough stuff to charge Crystal Lowery Capital Murder and Kidnapping. I haven't seen this particular article before
http://www.localmemphis.com/story/d...n-realtors-death/25932/1XC15yTfIEyXyaIDSVoDRw
Thank you arkansasmimi. I had not seen this one either.
Interesting info for sure. Thanks again! :)

Investigators questioned Lowery the same day Aaron Lewis was arrested, but she didn't provide much information.

During the course of the investigation, detectives received a number of tips and leads that lead them to enough evidence to obtain a warrant.

Investigators wouldn't say what type of evidence they found, but said it was significant enough to link her to the crime and charge her with capitol murder and kidnapping.

Thanks NJ. All I had remembered was that 3part interview where he said something along the lines of you can't call it kidnapping if someone willingly goes with you, which I felt was BS anyway. This case is insane. The LE knows more than we do, obviously, and tells us only what they want us to know. I base that on when they said there was nobody else involved at the presser after AL's arrest. I guess it will all come out eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop