AR AR - Brooke Allensworth, 37, Oil Trough, 12 July 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Your question #2 is one I’m curious about too. Were they both arrested the same night in Jackson County? I’m seeing Quake arrest date of 08/21/20 @ 6:43pm and Brad arrest date @ 9:23pm - about 3 hours later. No clue if it’s the same guy as her ex husband but does have same name as the guy arrested based on what I’m seeing on RPS inmate info app.

@Cooper06 yes. And what are the chances? What were they arrested for? Are you allowed to say that?

Here's a Facebook group for Brooke Allensworth which is currently active or started up due to new developments.

[Also on July 11th, 2020, Brooke's sister pled for people who had information on what Brooke was doing this day two years ago to come forward. This family is suffering and her children miss her, as does her sister. ] Is it okay to post this?

It says she had changed her hair color right before her disappearance- why hasn’t an updated picture been posted? She may look very different with blonde hair.
If I went from brown to blonde I would have taken a picture!
Also her poster says she had two left shoes on. Why- did she leave in a hurry?

How do they know this?

Arkansas mother of three Brooke Allensworth still missing after car found abandoned under bridge

• She was discovered to be missing when someone called in about a car sitting under a bridge.
  • The phone was left in the car so LE has access to everything on it.
Why didn't anyone else notice Brooke was missing? Were the kids staying with their dad?

This article says Brooke's car doors were locked. This sounds like something you do before getting in a car with someone else to go get help and then come back to your vehicle. But why leave the cell phone? Leaving the cell phone just doesn't sound like something you would do under any circumstance.

Last edited:
Bumping for Brooke.

A message from Brooke's family posted in White River Now, a local news source:

We would like to express our gratitude to all those who show concern, kneel in prayer, actively seek answers, and continue to love Brooke with such relentless kindness and compassion.

We continue to search for Brooke and search for answers. There are no words that can express the sorrow and chaos that clouds our hearts and minds. The day to day routine of our lives will never be the same. From this day forward, we are committed to finding this beautiful, vivacious, compassionate mother. We are committed to never allowing Brooke’s voice and contagious spirit to be lost beneath the weight of time or hidden from view as “old news.”

We ask that you will continue to help us search, continue to help us cling to hope, continue to help us love our daughter, mother, sister, and friend. Above all, our prayer is that wherever Brooke finds herself, that she is overwhelmed by the assurance that she is so loved, so completely and deeply loved, by so many.

If you have any information that can help us find Brooke, please remember those that love her, and contact the Independence County Sheriff’s Department at (870) 793-8838.

I wonder why they are questioning Quake about her? Is it just because she went missing out of the blue like Sydney, so they need to cover all possibilities? Is it because maybe Q has mentioned her? Just a few thoughts, that are JMO.
I am assuming due to location, but she was also a nurse, and dyed her hair blonde right before her disappearance... there are some weird coincidences

It says she had changed her hair color right before her disappearance- why hasn’t an updated picture been posted? She may look very different with blonde hair.
If I went from brown to blonde I would have taken a picture!
Also her poster says she had two left shoes on. Why- did she leave in a hurry?
On the find fb page, there is a post that includes a photo of Brooke in which they lightened her hair to attempt to show what she may have looked like.

Here are 3 links. I’ve posted what each one states concerning when Brooke was last seen, reported missing, dates and location concerning her vehicle, etc.
I’ll then go back to recap other important info!http://charleyproject.org/case/brooke-lairson-allensworth
http://charleyproject.org/case/brooke-lairson-allensworth
Brooke Lairson Allensworth – The Charley Project

To Recap Dates, Locations, etc:
•Missing Since 7.11.2018
•Missing from Oil Trough, AR
•She was driving her black 2007 Toyota Camry from Newport, AR to Searcy, AR
•Her car was found at the Highway 122 White River Access in Oil Trough, Arkansas on July 25

Arkansas mother of three Brooke Allensworth still missing after car found abandoned under bridge

•last seen on July 12, 2018 (one day after getting her hair and nails done at a salon in Independence County, AR)
•Reported missing on July 26 to the Searcy County Police Department (as Brooke lived in Searcy County)
•Her vehicle was found on July 27 sitting under a bridge

AR – Missing Mother’s Car Found Under Overpass | KARK

•Her car was found abandoned under a rural bridge in Independence Co three weeks after she was last seen

•Her car was found abandoned under a rural bridge in Independence Co three weeks after she was last seen

Thank you for this recap @mlhenn. So bothered by the fact that she was only declared missing because her car was found three weeks later? :( She must have been very alone or solitary there?

To Recap Characteristics, Descriptions
•a tattoo on the left side of her abdomen of the GPS coordinates for a location near Newport, Arkansas; the coordinates are "35°06'95.07"N" and "89°97'67.37"W"
•ears are pierced
•She dyed her hair blonde several days prior to her disappearance
•she smoked cigarettes
•last seen wearing Dark blue denim shorts and two left shoes, one a flip-flop and the other a wedge sandal
Some agencies refer to Allensworth by her second married name, Brooke Durham.
upload_2020-8-24_20-10-37.jpeg
tattoo

•has nails and hair done day before last seen

Recap of Circumstances of Disappearance:
•last seen in Oil Trough, AR
•She was driving her black 2007 Toyota Camry from Newport, Arkansas to Searcy, Arkansas when she got a flat tire.
•She attempted to fix the flat, but the fix apparently didn't last.
•never arrived at her destination
•On July 25, one day after Allensworth was reported missing, and her car was found at the Highway 122 White River Access in Oil Trough
•keys were not in the car, but her cell phone and cigarettes were

•was last seen on July 12, 2018, just one day after getting her hair and nails done at a salon in Independence County, AR
•On July 27, Someone called in about a vehicle sitting under a bridge
•her keys were not in the car; some of Brooke’s personal belongings were found inside the car
•car was impounded & LE put a search warrant on it to get the information out of it
•tips came in from multiple counties and the case was transferred to the Arkansas State Police Department.

If she was last seen on July 11 or 12 and not reported missing until around July 25 or 26, who provided the “last seen wearing” (quite a bit of time had passed)?
Who provided the info on Brooke wearing to left shoes? Why would she have on two different shoes?

[URL="http://charleyproject.org/case/brooke-lairson-allensworth"]Brooke Lairson Allensworth – The Charley Project
[/URL]

I’m not sure if this is a typo/mistake or on who’s end, but I knew something didn’t sound right when I was reading the article linked above from Dateline.
Then when I read over the info from The Charley Project link, I knew one or the other wasn’t correct.

Dateline article:
According to NBC affiliate KARK, Brooke’s father reported her missing on July 26 to the Searcy County Police Department, as Brooke lived in Searcy County at the time. Searcy Police did not reply to Dateline request for comment.
After calling Searcy authorities, police learned the car belonged to Brooke.

Charley Project:
She was driving her black 2007 Toyota Camry from Newport, Arkansas to Searcy, Arkansas when she got a flat tire.

Searcy, AR and Searcy County are not the same.

One county in AR is Searcy County.
Searcy is a city in AR, but it’s not in Searcy Co; it is in White County.

There is a Searcy Co Sheriff’s Office and there is a Searcy Police Dept, but again they are not the same.

Sheriff: Search still on for missing Independence County woman

This article states Searcy (not Searcy Co), which makes sense.
Aug 2 2018
Independence County Sheriff Shawn Stephens said the situation is still a mystery to him. He told White River Now’s Gary B., the investigation so far shows Brooke Allensworth leaving in her car from Newport to go to Searcy. On the way, she had a flat, and apparently a passerby used a can of “fix-a-flat” to get her going again.

The quick fix didn’t last long, and the tire apparently went flat again. Allensworth pulled off the highway and into an area by the bridge just outside Oil Trough. The sheriff said when his deputies were called to the area, they found the car abandoned with a flat tire.

TO NOTE from this link:
•She left Newport to go to Searcy
•She was last seen on the highway between Newport and Oil Trough.
•BA had a flat tire & apparently a passerby used a can of “fix-a-flat” to get her going
•didn’t last & she pulled off the highway and into an area by the bridge just outside Oil Trough.

Questions:
1. Who was this passerby?
2. Where did she pull over the first time to get “fix a flat” put in tire?
3. Distance from 1st stop to where car was found?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarneson59
Back