AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Observation:

Cassie seems to be still finding herself. Often when I see picutres of the missing they have settled on a look. Sometimes young girls use makeup and dress in a way that makes them look older than they are, sometimes it is goth, but they stick with the look. Cassie is still experimenting on who she is, IMHO. If you look at all the different clothing, hair color, makeup etc. in the pictures posted. Which to me, and I am only a couch pshycologist, implies a future to be who ever she finally decides to be. So I don't see personal harm, and I see what ever has happened to be recent and devastating.

Again IMHO.

What is going on with this case? And still the focus is on fundraising? To what end? What is the point of the money...the burial expenses?

Well, perhaps the advice the family is receiving is to gather money in an attempt to generate more media. IDK. But I hope that they are in the process of registering their fundraising with the state...I havent seen anything on the AG's website indicating it has been registered.

So we never received confirmation that Klaas Kids was on the ground there, correct?

How does Cassie know Judy's new phone number? Am I being picky?

CASSIE, BABYGIRL please come come. You r truly Loved n missed by all your family n friends. BABYGIRL you know my phone #.

Judy put the number on her FB page. Maybe LE is keeping her other phone active so they can catch any possible phone calls from Cassie.

I went over there and looked at Judy's page. She has been posting photos and asking Cassie to come home. Are they not facebook friends? You would think she would be posting those on Cassie's page. I did see where she put on one post a photo with Cassie and a couple of other kids in it and said it was at the church she plays piano at. Has anyone seen her church rallying around her?

(sorry, I quoted the wrong post) I think this is worth passing along to the tip line. :)

So on October 9 when she posted for the first time about Cassie she tagged Cassie in a comment, she made another post 20ish minutes later and Cassie is not tagged in it. I attempted to tag Cassie in a comment to make sure it was not possible w/o being friends with her.

Soooooo did Judy unfriend Cassie between that first & second post? If so, why?

One thing that was mentioned on another social media platform was that mom was investigating any leads she received on her own. I hope and pray that anyone advising Judy will tell her to cease. She has an army of law enforcement at her disposal-she shouldnt be handling anything associated with this case.

Along those lines, anyone with information or who believes they have stumbled upon evidence please contact law enforcement directly or make an anonymous report however you feel most comfortable...none of Cassie's loved ones should be screening tips.

So on October 9 when she posted for the first time about Cassie she tagged Cassie in a comment, she made another post 20ish minutes later and Cassie is not tagged in it. I attempted to tag Cassie in a comment to make sure it was not possible w/o being friends with her.

Soooooo did Judy unfriend Cassie between that first & second post? If so, why?

I think these are important questions that can help sift through the minutiae of this case.

I went over there and looked at Judy's page. She has been posting photos and asking Cassie to come home. Are they not facebook friends? You would think she would be posting those on Cassie's page. I did see where she put on one post a photo with Cassie and a couple of other kids in it and said it was at the church she plays piano at. Has anyone seen her church rallying around her?

That's what I don't understand. She's addressing all these posts to Cassie but they aren't friends. Other friends and relatives are tagging Cassie in comments from time to time but how would Cassie even be able to see Judy's posts begging her to come home if they aren't friends? What is the point of it?

Judy's page is public currently so perhaps it is less of an issue than it might seem. Cassie may have unfriended her mom, lol. I can see a teenager doing that. That being said, I have friends who insist on being contacts on each platform or the privilege is taken away.

One thing that was mentioned on another social media platform was that mom was investigating any leads she received on her own. I hope and pray that anyone advising Judy will tell her to cease. She has an army of law enforcement at her disposal-she shouldnt be handling anything associated with this case.

Along those lines, anyone with information or who believes they have stumbled upon evidence please contact law enforcement directly or make an anonymous report however you feel most comfortable...none of Cassie's loved ones should be screening tips.

I really hope that is just gossip and Judy is not trying to do the work herself. She has so many professionals she can use to help in any way possible.

OK, sleuthing friends, using all of your collective experience what does Cassie's case need?

I think it needs consistent media attention and more cohesive, accurate information on flyers. Fundraising is the least of their problems getting Cassie home, frankly.

If you ck Mom's FB, on Nov. lst someone wrote a note detailing what happened to the FB Group. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007944405545&fref=ufi

Yep that's what I saw but didn't know if the mods would permit it so I summarized. ;) Seems a little crazy to post all that to a mom that has ur her things to worry about.

I also wonder about all these multiple FB pages. One I thought was run by a sibling, others by strangers. The one that seems most active-https://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-Cassie-Compton/1531296123751004 seemed to be talking about raising $ for a reward, but almost as if they didn't know the media had released the reward info? I'm sure it could be added to it, but still.

The same group noted above did acknowledge yesterday that Klaas was involved but the comment has since been deleted? You'd think they'd want to advertise that & that if they were that all pages to do with the Klaas org would post Cassie's poster. JMO of course. I posted her poster on any AR specific missing person page I could find in addition to others that are national & share posters often. Hopefully some will share them & get more people talking.

Judy's page is public currently so perhaps it is less of an issue than it might seem. Cassie may have unfriended her mom, lol. I can see a teenager doing that. That being said, I have friends who insist on being contacts on each platform or the privilege is taken away.

Cassie was missing 25 days before Judy's first post when she tagged Cassie in a post and the next post she was not tagged. So they had to have been friends up until that day. I did realize after my post that Cassie would be able to see Judy's post by going to her page, but it wouldn't show up in her feed, save the one from October 9 when she tagged Cassie.

Back to the updated poster-"Cassie may have dyed her hair." Between when she walked through the door that night and left, or now, or before she disappeared? Sooo confusing.

I think we should bring forward the picture we have on this thread of her facial scarring. That is a significant feature. Unless it is well hidden, that is a feature that would stand out. People would remember seeing it. Does anyone know if she made a practice of hiding it? It seems like she did in her selfies online, but in RL did she keep it covered with hair or makeup?

This is the image I am talking about:
c4a836ba6be18607018b09a13710c1de.jpg

I think that any poster revisions should include this picture, jmvho

Back to the updated poster-"Cassie may have dyed her hair." Between when she walked through the door that night and left, or now, or before she disappeared? Sooo confusing.

I think the purpose of this is if she ran or someone took her and under either circumstance wanted her to not be as noticeable you could change her looks by dying her hair. I've seen these many times on missing posters.

This is the image I am talking about:
c4a836ba6be18607018b09a13710c1de.jpg

I think that any poster revisions should include this picture, jmvho

Any photo that shows the scar IMO would help. Some versions of the poster don't even mention it-like NCMECs, it may not have been communicated to them. But I agree it's extremely important & would help identify her easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver